Happy pokok Friends Sacrafice

candieandcyrus posted on Sep 02, 2012 at 02:13PM
Once she was in the old dark abandoned manchion, Spooky found herself wondering around, she did not know where she was going...she had know idea why she was doing it in the first place. Scary things was starting to be her main interest now a days, besides her cousin Flippy unless you want to get killed on a daily basis like everyone else....Spooky is a quiet girl who would keep to herself when needed. Usually scary things dont phase her, but on this particular night.....Has somthing changed Spooky?...Now shes going around making death threats to everyone. Has somthing, or someone put her up to this, or is she just making a joke that isnt very funny to others, or has she changed to evil forever instead of on a regular basis. Flippy and his friends intend to find out....

Happy pokok Friends 122 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 122

hampir setahun yang lalu candieandcyrus said…
Spooky: *punching a random tree XD*

Flippy: guys im sorta worried about her..shes been weird ever scince she's visited that old crickety manchion O_O
Flippy: idk...shes been acting awfully suspicious though

*door slams down the hall*

Flippy: WTF!?!?! O__O

Spooky: *from somewhere in the manchion* NOW STAY! dont leave again....is that you? My love? You came for me! Where did you go? Come back! Please! Come back!! Is that you i hear? Why did this happen?! Come back!!

??? GET OVER HERE!! ILL RIP UR HEAD OFF!! U THOUGH YOU WOULD GET AWAY DIDNT YOU?! I found you once i'll find you again!

Voice From Behind them: *phyco laugh of a girl* Hi there! come on! you'll like what i have planned!!! Hide and seek hide and seek!! *phsyco laugh*
hampir setahun yang lalu Edvine2 said…
(I will be playing the part of Toothy, who is in the same predicament as Flippy)

Toothy: You too huh? I took a dare that if I could stay here for an entire day, I'd get $5,000. Now I'm starting to have second thoughts...
Flippy: *flips out* grrrrr *runs down the hall*

Spooky: *screams from a room*
Toothy: Screw this! $5,000 ain't worth it anymore! Flippy! Break a window so I can escape!
Flipqy: *Punches toothy* FUCK U T~T
Toothy: OWWWWW!! What the fuck was that for?! *throws a clothes rack at Flipqy like a javelin*
Flipqy: *dodges* i was in the war u smart ass!!

Kassie: *new girl i made up* *voice calm and gentle* Um..guys..please dont fight....fighting wont help us solve the problem herre..Um excuse me toothy...*taps on his shoulder* can u um..well, help me with somthing
Toothy: First off, who exactly are you, and second... *finds a crossbow* I have a life to take. Here. Take this baseball bat that was just conveniently placed right behind you and watch my back. Also, if you see someone named Spooky, we both RUN.

(A fight you want, a fight you shall get.)
(*derp face* O___e XD u hate me or somthing?)

Kassie: I-im kassie
Toothy: Don't worry, Kassie, I won't hurt you. It's Flippy I'm after. He knocked my buckteeth out of my mouth. I'm not called Toothy for nothing. Now, cover behind me and take no prisoners. If anything looks strange to you, let me know. Plus, if we make it out of this alive, I'll take you out on a date. (Maybe the $5,000 IS worth it...)
Kassie: o-ok *gaurds toothy* .....w-wait *walks in front of flippy*

Flipqy: Grrrr

Kassie: *kicks him in the stomach*

Flippy: FUCK!!! >.<

Kassie: *claws his face* grrrrr!!!

Flippy: LADY WAT IS WRONG WITH U!!!???
Toothy: Nice one, Kassie!
heart
Kassie: thanks
Toothy: We both know he could reappear at any time; let's proceed with caution. *loads crossbow* This is just in case we see him again.
Kassie: oh, ok

Agnus: *whispers in toothys ear* Do u like kassie? XD
Toothy: *punches Agnus in the face* DUDE. I just met her! Sorry you had to see that, Kassie. Let's keep moving.
(SHES A GIRL HOW CAN U PUNCH HER!!!! GOD!!!!)

Agnus: *runs out crying*

Kassie: XD
Toothy: Wait. I sense something. Stay on guard.
Paris: i remember u baby *kisses shade*
Kassie: okey toothy
Toothy: *looks around* Up there! *fires crossbow* Bullseye! Playing all those FPS games is paying off!
Kassie: <3 <3 i mean er- nvm *slowley walks away embarresd*

Paris: *purrs*
Toothy: Hey, accept me for who I am! Even though what I am is an off-color geek who almost never has a girlfriend...
Kassie: I didnt say i was rejecting you, i was afraid u would reject me as a gf....im the geek around here..i have braces T~T witch i fucking hate!!
Toothy: I wouldn't care if you have braces or not. What matters is what's in your heart. Looks don't matter to me.
Kassie: *blush*
Toothy: So, as rare as it is, if we make it out of here alive, I'll be your boyfriend. I will do anything to make this work, and I'll make sure to keep you safe.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
Kassie: *hugs him*
Toothy: Now, our first priority is to get the holy fuck out of here. Find something, ANYTHING, to break a window near the front door. If you see Flippy, kick his furry little ass as a distraction so I can stick his own knife through his stomach. Grotesque? Yes, but probably necessary.
Kassie: No problem toothy *gets as far away from the door as possible* *runs really fast towards it* *busts it down* there....
Toothy: I don't believe it; you actually busted the door open! Let's blow this joint! *grabs Kassie and runs like hell*
(and runs like hell XD XD )

Kassie: GAH *runs along with him*
Toothy: *checks his watch* Aw yeah! It's 12:02 AM! That $5,000 is ours! I'll split it with you. Now, with consideration to being as far away from this place as possible, where do you want to go?
Kassie: Umm.....idk XD i hardly go anywhere anymore because of all the shit thats happend to me these past few days T~T
Toothy: Then let's get out of town for a few days! You and I both need a change of scenery after what we had to do in there. Maybe we'll go visit Atlanta, catch a few Braves games... I don't know. As my girlfriend, I'm going to leave this up to you.
heart
Toothy: Or... we could just do this. *kisses Kassie*
heart
Kassie: *blush* *kisses back*
Toothy: I built a teleportation device in New York last year; we can catch the end of the U.S. Open final. Nothing's quite as romantic as a tennis match. Giggles has been texting me updates about it; they're in the 5th set right now. Let's go!
Kassie: ok!
*they made it just in time to see Andy Murray beat Novak Djokovic 7-6, 7-5, 2-6, 3-6, 6-2 for the U.S. Open Grand Slam title*
Toothy: That was a great match; what we saw of it anyway. You hungry?
Kassie: Not really sweetie
Toothy: Oh. Okay. Where do you want to go next then?
Toothy: And if you're wondering, yes, I'm keeping the crossbow.
(While we're waiting for you to post the next line from your character, let's check back at that fucked-up mansion.)

Flippy: *bloodied and bruised* Oh thank god. Spooky, we need to talk.
Spooky: Leave me alone, Flippy.
Flippy: No. We've all come to help you. Well, except for Toothy. He got a girlfriend for once and she is a BITCH if you piss her off.
Spooky: Although I sympathize with Toothy, I must ask that you and your friends leave this place. I don't want you to die.
Flippy: Which is exactly why we need to get you out of here, Spooky. Something's seriously wrong with this place.
*Suddenly...*
Cuddles: What the hell is that?
Flaky: I seriously want to fucking go home now.
Nutty: Uh, guys? You have to come see this.
Flippy: What?
Nutty: The door's been busted open.
Flippy: Holy shit! Are you fucking kidding me?!
Nutty: No! We can get out of here now! Toothy and his new girlfriend actually did it!
Flippy: Unbelieveable... Spooky, come hell or high water you're coming with us.
Spooky: I don't want to leave! Don't you get it?!
Flippy: Cuddles?
Cuddles: Yeah?
Flippy: Grab her arm. We're getting her out of here.
Spooky: I said... *demonic voice* STAY BACK!!! *grabs Cuddles and throws him off the third floor onto a flight of stairs*
Flippy: No one... hurts my friends. *Suddenly, a chandelier light bulb pops, making Flippy flip out* You're gonna regret doing that...
Cuddles: Uh, should we get out of here now?
Nutty: Yeah.
*Everyone aside from Flippy and Spooky runs out of the mansion*
Shade: Wait for me! *runs while still polishing that knife*
Ashten: I don't wanna die!
Flaky: *runs into Ashten, piercing him with her quills*
Ashten: Ow!! What the hell?!
Flaky: Sorry!
Ashten: At least you missed all the vital organs!
Nutty: This is a nightmare right?
Cuddles: Wish it was.

*everyone escapes mostly unharmed*
Fliqpy: You're going to pay for hurting my friends.
Spooky: And you're going to pay for setting foot in this mansion.
*Every door closes, stranding both of them*
Spooky: Come at me.

*Now we have two branching stories to follow.*
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Kassie: *shrugs*

Sqooky: U wouldnt hurt your own cousin now would you flippy...you have raised me when my parents died...dont you remember alll the things we did together? You was the one that inspired me to join the air force..you were the one who taught me everything....and now...i just need to be alone for a little while *dark shadow with red eyes rises up behind spooky and touches her shoulder* Now i have to go *both vanish*
Toothy: How about we go see a movie?
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­
Flippy: Ugh, so close. Now, how do I get out of here if that door's shut?
Kassie: sure..

Dark Figure: *grabs kassies shoulder*

Kassie: *eyes glow red* *turns around and punches it* FUCK OFF!!!

Dark figure: P-Paaiinn......*hood falls off* *the dark figure is Spookys stalker Riley*

Kassie: T~T
Toothy: Who the hell is that??! O____O