Harper's Island Favourite character?

vandeusen posted on Nov 17, 2009 at 06:07PM
Just tell your favourite character!

Harper's Island 17 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Helen-Lover said…
smile
chloe!! :)
hampir setahun yang lalu robothor1111 said…
Cal
hampir setahun yang lalu freakiin_ruby said…
Trish, Sully & Nikki. <3 :]
hampir setahun yang lalu energizerbunny said…
sully!

top 5:
1.sully
2.jd
3.shane
4.booth
5.danny
hampir setahun yang lalu energizerbunny said…
tongue
my mom liked jimmy :)
hampir setahun yang lalu Linz94 said…
1.Jimmy
2.Abby
3.Danny
4.Sully
5.Henry :)
big smile
1. Chloe!!!!!! - of course
2. Cal
3. Trish
4. Sully
5. Henry : b4 i found out he was the killer! X(
hampir setahun yang lalu vandeusen said…
heart
1.Cal
2.Sully
3.Chloe
4.Henry
5.Madison (lol)
hampir setahun yang lalu yashar_safavi said…
big smile
cal , chloe , sully , danny
hampir setahun yang lalu katie11 said…
smile
1. katherine
2. chloe
3. nikki
4. Beth
5. trish
hampir setahun yang lalu MLipps said…
1. Abby - I usually hate the typical goody two shoes, but Abby really stood up for her friends and Jimmy, even if she didn't entirely agree with them, and she was strong and brave in her struggle with Wakefield.

2. Jimmy - I usually hate the typical ex-boyfriend, but Jimmy was so charming and had his dark, mysterious edge that I really liked and found intriguing. I also thought it was great that he was smart enough to suspect Henry and fought off Wakefield so Abby could escape.

3. Henry - Henry was great (at the beginning) because he was nice to everyone and really cared for his friends and Trish, even though I always felt something was off about him. The whole Ted Bundy theory.

4. Trish - I usually hate the typical rich girl, but Trish was really nice. She didn't care that Henry didn't have money or that her family disapproved of him. She still loved him. She even defended Henry against her Daddy, and she's Daddy's Little Girl.

5. Cal - Cal kind of reminds me a bit of myself, even though I'm a Canadian girl, but he was smart and had a higher vocabulary and felt left out because of it, and he adored Chloe and stepped up to save her from Wakefield. Also, I really have a thing for British accents.

6. Chloe - I usually hate the typical blond flirt, but Chloe was spunky and intelligent and had a dark side that I found surprising and she really loved Cal.

7. Sully - I used hate the typical frat guy, but I liked Sully even at the beginning because he was funny, even though he was a bit sleazy, and he really cared about his friends and turned into a hero.

8. Danny - I liked how Danny made a turn at the end from a loyal friend to becoming a hero. I also loved when he stepped up and got more badass. Him and Sully had the best bromance ever in the history of TV and movies.

9. JD - JD had this dark edge that I really liked. He was the odd-one-out and didn't care what other people thought of him. Also, him and Madison were cute, creepy friends.

10. Sheriff Mills - He had sarcasm and a tough exterior, but I also felt the emotional torture when he was trying to connect with Abby, who he was estranged with.

11. Booth - I loved how during the scene in Bang where they're trying to decide whether to keep the money, Booth was thinking the most realistically, in my opinion.

12. Nikki - She had sass and was tough as nails and wasn't afraid to speak her mind.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu alirioaguero2 said…
smile
1. Sully
2. Trish
3. Shea
4. Madison
5. Malcolm
6. Richard
7. Katherine
8. Lucy
9. Abby
10. Booth

But I kind of loved them all, because I love this show overall.
hampir setahun yang lalu rubberduck2 said…
1.Danny
2.Sully
3.Trish
4.Jimmy
5.Booth
hampir setahun yang lalu Chloe_ said…
smile
My favourite is Chloe. (Suprise..)
Then I like Danny, Trish and Cal.
smile
1. CHLOE
2. Cal
3. Trish
4. Sully
5. Henry
6. Lucy
7. Abby
8. Jimmy
9. Booth
10. JD or Shane
hampir setahun yang lalu HarperIslandFan said…
smile
I'm just gonna say I like them all :D
But heres my top ten list
1. Jimmy
2. Abby
3. Henry
4. Trish
5. Sully
6. JD
7. Danny
8. Shane
9. Nikki