Harry Potter vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter vs. Twilight 54807 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 16151-16200 of 54807

hampir setahun yang lalu FredWRules said…
shit. really?

GET IT ON DVD :D
hampir setahun yang lalu PotterForever said…
As long as your writing isn't based on a sexual fantasy, you will be above smeyer.
hampir setahun yang lalu gurl_guhguh13 said…
big smile
I'll try to get the DVD in secret *grins* my dad will definitely be confused why my mood swing drastically back to the happy little me XD
hampir setahun yang lalu GemonkDruid said…
Or download it. :D
smirk
Yes, exactly... download it. that's in my to do list in november, or december if they don't have the torrent yet ;) oh the little pirate I became.
Hehe, pirate. I once read this HP fic where Draco wanted to be a half-naked pirate, LOL. and then Umbridge asked him which half, and he said it depended on his mood. :D
big smile
^
 ^
awww cute kitteh!

and Draco? Being a pirate? What is it? :DDDDDD
O_o this video is... yeah, better not watch it. WATCH IT! :D
AMMMAAAAAAZZZZIIIINNNNGGGGGGG BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

yeah, nuttymadam.
Nope, not going to. Coz you jus contridicted yourself thar, matey. x)
she actually said that Mary Sues in novels are okay, happy endings make books better, and Smeyer is a genius?! I mean, she is right. Using thesaurus for any unnecessary adjectives(and mind they were used incorrectly), basing it off her fantasies, and clearly copying BLACK and those BLACKS are SHAPESHIFTERS are reaaaallllyy original. Why didn't I think of that?

And she said she cried for an hour and a half after reading the book. I cried for two weeks when Dumbledore, Fred, Tonks, LUPIN, Snape, VOLDEMORT (hehe), and soo many more died. Psh.

So clearly, Smeyer is an idiot in every way.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
smeyer IS a genius. A genius at marketing anyway. She knows what teenage girls want, and she gave it to them.
I still think Meyer wrote Twilight for the lulz.
I think Smeyer wrote Twilight to complete what Voldemort wants to do... make everyone in the world enjoy torture.
Twilight came out today! Twilight came out today! Twilight came out today! Oh! Oh! Oh! OH!

NOO! That song is stuck in my head! Got any cure? Oh, wait. *turns on Bravest Man I Ever Knew* much better.
I counted once when I was trying to sleep, smeyer killed 4 people. JKR killed over 100.
yeah.
No, she wrote it becasue she is an idiot, who possibly was high.
Have you seen her other videoes? Some are worse.
I'm bored. -__-
anybody here watched charlie teh unicron?
big smile
only 20+ times
lol RAINBOW BLEH!!
lol. I think it's better than the real one.
hampir setahun yang lalu lucius_malloy said…
D'you guys know the Gred and Forge song Brotherly Love? I think I embedded it at some point... It is possibly the single most disturbing song to have stuck in your head -_-
^ I haven't watch it yet, but is it really that sad?
crying
I nearly started crying when I first heard phoenix lament by ministry of magic.
Really?
sad? no. disturbing? definitely...
check out the link...

Andie, me too... :(
big smile
MY DAD WAS JUST DANCING TO SPICE GIRLS.
my family is weird.
WTF?
gosh, I don't know what to say after reading the lyrics.
I posted this before, but does anyone think I should continue this oneshot?:

Somewhere on a street in the small town of Forks, a certain whiny Mary-Sue called Isabella Swan (though don’t call her that. Her precious ears can’t take it) walked through her front door, humming happily. Usually she had something not-really-wrong wrong in her life that she would bitch about to herself, but now was a special moment. Why? Because she had just visited her boyfriend Edward Cullen.

Edward Cullen just warmed her up and made the bad and chagrining things in life go away. Kinda like drugs. Except Edward was more perfect than drugs. Edward was even more perfect than perfect. If that was possible.

Sighing at the thought of his scintillating skin, Bella collapsed onto her bed and closed her eyes, dreaming sweet, blissful dreams of Edward and her frolicking in a meadow...

...At first, that is.

.........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..

The meadow and her precious Edward morphed quickly into a bar she didn’t recognize. Bella whimpered softly and sat down on a seat, waiting for her sparkle-pire boyfriend like the typical damsel-in-distress that she was.

“He’s not coming; he’s gone. Y’know. ‘Gone’.” a voice said behind her. An old wrinkly man flashed her a toothless smile. Bella stared back at him with chagrin. He’s gone? As in dead? Her life was ruined. Waaah.

“Where’s the nearest cliff, sir?” She asked, getting ready to bawl with all her pent-up wangst (not angst. Never angst. Bella’s too ‘cool’ for angst).

“Please, call me Tom. And just go outside and turn to your left. Have a nice day.”

Bella walked outside, in a daze, when suddenly, a red bolt flew towards her direction. Being a Mary-Sue, she squealed, and also being a Mary-Sue, someone protected her just in time. This someone being another old man, this time a taller one with a nicely grown beard.

“Ah, Voldemort,” the old man said calmly. Vold-a-what? Bella thought. “Terrorizing Diagon Alley, now, are we? Seems a bit petty.”

A guy stepped away from the shadows and lowered his black hood. Bella let out a scream. He had pale skin, like Edward’s (*drool*), and red eyes, like a newborn vamp. His face was very weird, like a snake’s face. He was absolutely horrible. Except for the skin. Though it didn’t sparkle.

“Enough with the formality, Dumbledore,” he snapped. “Let’s get on with it. Your momma’s so fat that she’s blocks the sunlight from your house so all your plants wilt and drop dead! DEAD!”

“Bitch, please.” Dumbledore scrunched up his face and exclaimed, “Your momma’s so poor that she’s the chairlady of the Wizarding Beggar’s Association!”

“Your momma’s so dumb that she uses her wand as a toilet plunger!”

“Your momma’s so ugly that my momma is now in therapy!”

“Puh-lease! Your momma’s only in therapy because she’s so fat and dumb!”

Bella backed away slowly and ran away, frantically searching for the cliff that the old man was talking about. She, having clumsy as her only flaw, tripped over a teensy-weensy pebble, rolled down a ditch, and hit her head on a tree trunk, finally stopping. She groaned, longed for Edtard, I mean, uh, -ward, and stood up, inspecting her surroundings.

She was in a forest. A big forest. Except that the trees had no leaves; they were just bare leaves. Even though the two had nothing in common, Bella was suddenly reminded of Edward, his head popping up in her small, psychotic, deserves-to-be-checked-up-on-regularly-by-­a-s­hri­nk mind.

She trudged ahead, ignoring the pain in her leg, or the creepy shadows that the trees cast, or the fact that when she rolled down she accidentally squashed and killed a baby bird. No, all she could think of was joining Edward. Some would call it selfishness. Bella calls it ‘badassness!1!!’

Bella was about to give up on searching for the cliff when she heard voices. Arguing voices. Very mad-sounding arguing voices that could possibly have belonged to serial killers.
I just listened to it... definitely epic WTF moments.
AWESOME, GD. Keep going :D
ikr, gurl? I have it on my phone :DDD
completely weirded and grossed out.
@GD Fucking hilarious. "chagrin." lol.
No buckets of vomit.
No smoke in the air.
No one there to put out the fire that just started in my hair.

T_T RIP Fred.

And that was awesome, GD :)
And WOOHOOO 650 pages! 50 more to 700!!!! YAY!
I was planning on continuing it, but I got distracted by this other fanfic I've written:

The Whacky Vampire Blog Full of Craziness

Welcome

Posted by: Dracula

Greetings, fellow creatures of the night. Welcome to ‘The Wacky Vampire Blog Full of Craziness’, which is where us vampires can tell our tales of adventure, discuss our certain achievements in slaughtering humans, and, in modern terms, bitch about the accursed slayers!

Now, I’m afraid due to my limited knowledge of modern technology, I am unable to censor this blog from humans, and so I took the time to invent a code:

Kill – translate
Fangs – teeth
Murder – blah
Blood – potato

I will install a special code program later, just to be on the safe side.

Enjoy blogging and may the wonders of the internet amuse you like it did for me.

This message shall be deleted after exactly 7 days.

Comments:

Spike: What about ‘vampire’, eh, mate? Why aren’t you make a code for that? Idiot.
Dracula: Ah, William. I knew you would find this sooner or later. The reason I did not encode the word ‘vampire’ was because there was no need. Nowadays, vampires are in. Because of that wretched Twilight.
Damon: Or with all the talk of ‘potatoes’, they could just assume we’re crazy.
Stefan: LOL, brother!
Darren: Isn’t kill and murder the same thing? And I agree, Twilight sucks.

------------------

Dbfedfc

Posted by: Angel

Nbhghjnbvbhjkdsjnhbgufbikvdjnghjefdnbhgtj­kdv­nbh­gjd­vnh­gwi­hjr­jgb­ghj­fvj­bnh­vnb­hvv­vvv­vvv­vvv­vvh­dvb­fdg­bfr­gj.­.;;­ko[­p;l­kp;­l,

Comments:

Damon: What the hell?
Angel: Sorry, I was going to post something, but I accidentally pressed my elbow onto the keys, and then I tried to delete it and start over, but then I accidentally posted it. 
Spike: You… Wut… Are you actually that technologically retarded?
Darla: Yes, he is. He actually used the phrase “chatty-rooms” once.
Spike: ROFL!
Angel: Darla? You’re… alive? And how did you know I said “chatty-rooms”?
Darla: No, I am not alive, still dust. The PTB have many resources, though. I hacked into one of their laptops. And I know about you saying “chatty-rooms” because the PTB somehow tapes everything you do, cuts out the uninteresting bits, and sell it as a TV series in another dimension.

@GD lol if Edward's in it, all his blogs would be all about Bella.
Edward WILL be in it, but of course the other vamps will make fun of him.
well, gotta go now. bye all and have a glorious day!!

sorry, too much. Bye!
I gotta go too, going to this book fair thing with school :) byez!
bye gurl, bye malloy.
Byeeeeeeee!!! *waves while taking out wand and saying, "Accio Emmy's and Gurl's wallets"*
mischievous
*accio gd's wallet* *innocent whistle*
S'okay, there's nothing in it coz I'm broke.
mischievous
ahahaha if I were of the legal age, I'd probably get in trouble for copying money and trying to give it to people- I mean, what?
hampir setahun yang lalu SEEKER6 said…
big smile
omg hey peepsul