Harry Potter vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter vs. Twilight 54807 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 16401-16450 of 54807

hampir setahun yang lalu GemonkDruid said…
LOL
hampir setahun yang lalu mooimafish17 said…
his face!!!!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 his face!!!!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu lucius_malloy said…
teeheee :D I'm feeling kinda hysterical now - probably has nothing to do with the fact I've been up for nearly 19 hours straight, four of which were spent in line :D
hampir setahun yang lalu harrypotterbest said…
lol
hampir setahun yang lalu mooimafish17 said…
heart
omg!
go to bed!
 omg! go to bed!
In a minute :D we have guests over - they just called for a cab
.... and that was 19 hours :D
link :)
link
:D :D :D
zzz
Good night, guys, and remember to turn your clocks back an hour if your corner of the world follows daylight saving time :)
Night Malloy!
Night :)
hampir setahun yang lalu jodarchy said…
smile
ah sorry yes i meant the writing was awesome but it was sad that tonks died cause i really liked her lol
also i am a girl lol not a s(he) lol
For some reason, that made me laugh. :D
I changed it a bit :)
She cast spells right and left, but was astonished to see Bellatrix right about to kill a girl who reminded her so much of Andromeda. ‘NO BELLA!’ she screamed, forgetting everything except her sister, running towards Bellatrix. ‘Don’t kill her, that’s Andromeda’s daughter!’ she yelled, grasping her wand tighter.
‘So what?’ snarled Bellatrix, raising her wand, a wild gleam in her eyes. ‘She’s a blood traitor –’
‘DON’T CALL HER THAT!’ roared Narcissa, she did not know where it came from, but as she glanced into the child’s face, she knew without knowing how she knew it, that the child would be as compassionate and loving as Andromeda was. ‘Please Bella,’ she begged, ‘please don’t harm her!’
‘What has gotten into you?’ said Belltrix, a insane smile lit up on her face as she said the unforgivable words – ‘Avada’ Before the spell hit her, the girl turned to look at Narcissa, with a look of concentration on her face, she turned her hair long and brown, and as she did, she resembled so much Andromeda that Narcissa had to look away.
‘Tell my mum I love her! And tell her I’m sorry!’ shouted the girl in desperation, as Bellatrix finished her spell.
‘NO Dora!’ shouted someone else, and Narcissa turned to see a man with scars on his face, shabby robes, and brown hair flecked with gray running towards them. Before he could reach them, though, He was hit by a jet of green light cast by Antonin Dolohov. The girl – Dora – was hit by Bellatrix’s spell only a few seconds later. ‘Remus!’ was her last word.
‘How could you, Bellatrix?’ she sobbed. ‘That was Andromeda’s daughter, you idiot!’ she shouted, turning around and running away, she broke into sobs and leaned into the wall as she felt quite faint.
‘Come here, Narcissa,’ said a smooth voice, she lifted her head to see Lucius.
‘Oh Lucius,’ she cried, running into him, as he led her towards an empty classroom.
‘What happened, Narcissa?’ asked Lucius anxiously. ‘Is it Draco?’
‘No,’ she sobbed. ‘It’s Andromeda’s daughter; Bellatrix killed her!’
‘Oh,’ said Lucius, it looked like it was all he could manage; luckily for him, The Dark Lord’s voice rang around the room as if on cue.
‘You have fought valiantly… value bravery… continue to resist… all die… magical blood spilled is a loss… merciful… I command my forces to retreat… one hour…’
Narcissa could not concentrate, but Lucius seemed to know what to do. He pulled her along as they headed outside. ‘Lucius… do you think Draco is fine?’ asked Narcissa, the question that had been bothering her all the time.
‘Of course I do,’ said Lucius immediately, but she could hear the fear in his voice. ‘Draco is an excellent dueler, he is doing fine.’ She did not believe him, and he did not believe himself. They entered the forest together, making as little noise as possible towards the clearing. Narcissa stepped in and took her place beside Lucius in the circle. They waited in that way for nearly an hour before Voldemort sent Yaxley and Dolohov to see if the Boy was there. They came back at the end of the hour empty handed.
‘No sign of him, my Lord’ said Dolohov.
‘My Lord –’ said Bellatrix, but Voldemort raised her hand to silence her, and he spoke.
‘I thought he would come. I expected him to come. I was, it seems… mistaken,’ said Voldemort.
‘You weren’t!’ said The Boy Who Lived, sounding unafraid. As he did, the Death Eaters began to rise together, with many cries and gasps, ever laughter. Then Hagrid yelled –
‘HARRY! NO! NO! NO! HARRY, WHAT’RE YEH –’
‘QUIET!’ shouted Rowle, and with a flick of his wand he silenced Hagrid.
The Chosen One and the Dark Lord stared at each other. ‘Harry Potter,’ said Voldemort softly. ‘The boy who lived.’
--
She watched as the Dark Lord’s spell hit The Boy Who Lived. She saw The Dark Lord fall back. She saw The Chosen One do the same. Everyone was silent, so silent you could hear the leaves moving. She held his hand tightly as her sister moved toward The Dark Lord.
‘My Lord… My Lord…’ spoke Bellatrix, as though to a lover. ‘My Lord…’
‘That will do,’ said The Dark Lord. Narcissa shuddered at the sound of his voice, and Lucius placed his arm around her. They and the others backed away as Voldemort rose to his feet. Bellatrix alone remained behind, kneeling next to Lord Voldemort.
‘My Lord, let me –’
‘I do not require assistance,’ said Voldemort coldly, making Narcissa shudder again. ‘The boy… is he dead?’ There was complete silence in the clearing. ‘You,’ he said, pointing at her, with a bang from his wand he cast Crucio, and Narcissa shrieked in pain. ‘Examine him. Tell me whether he is dead.’
Narcissa walked toward The Boy Who Lived, kneeling down beside him. She pulled back an eyelid, and placed her hand on his heart. She could hear the steady beating of his heart, but she did not care anymore. Allegiance to The Dark Lord did not matter to her anymore. ‘Is Draco alive? Is he in the castle?’ The whisper was barely audible; her lips were an inch from his ear.
‘Yes,’ breathed back The Chosen One. She moved her hand off him, and got up.
‘He is dead!’ Narcissa Malfoy called to the crowd, and now they began to celebrate. Narcissa quickly moved toward Lucius.
‘You lied,’ his voice was quieter than her own when she spoke with the Boy, though in this noise, no one would be able to hear.
‘I don’t care,’ she breathed back. ‘Lucius, he said Draco is alive, I have to search for him when we go back in!’
‘No,’ said Lucius. ‘We both will search for him. Stay with me,’ he said.
Narcissa smiled weakly. ‘Overprotective,’ she muttered. They walked with the Death Eaters to the castle, as everyone came outside to see what was happening. Proffesor McGonagall and the boy’s friends screamed, ‘NO!’ and Bellatrix laughed at them. Narcissa closed her eyes as the Dark Lord tortured Neville Longbottom. A roar from behind made her whirl around and she saw giants battling. At that moment, chaos broke in the crowd. Death Eaters and defenders of Hogwarts alike were being forced into the castle.
In the castle, the battle was back on. Narcissa ignored it and ran around, looking for Draco. ‘Draco? Draco! DRACO!’ she yelled as she tore through the crowd, not caring about anything but reaching her son, dreading the truth that he might have – no, she could not think it, not now, while she was looking for him, while there was still hope. ‘Draco?’ she called desperately, as tears sprang into her eyes. ‘Draco!’ She looked around but could not see him, and completely broke down, leaning against the wall and sobbing, repeating over and over again; ‘Draco…’
‘Narcissa!’ called someone, she just had enough energy to lift her face and glance at Lucius, who was walking with – no, it couldn’t be…
‘Draco!’ cried Narcissa, running over to them; she hugged them both, feeling like a family again, despite all the fighting taking place. Tears slipped down her cheeks, as she entered the Entrance Hall, she noticed Harry Potter in the middle with Voldemort. She watched as Voldemort fell, and could not suppress a cheer when he did. At last, she would have the family and peace which was all she needed.
big smile
UHMAZING!
Really? Aww thanks!
hampir setahun yang lalu gurl_guhguh13 said…
@best that was an amazing fic :) just one flaw in the former one (the one you posted before) didn't Bellatrix die in the same room with Voldemort, because you wrote that Voldemort died and Narcissa cheered?

Anyway, hello guys!!
Hello gurl. :D Hows Spike doing?
@ gurl, I never thought about that... I guess it's because Narcissa was sad for Bellatrix, but as soon as Voldemort died, everything Narcissa wanted could happen. And, Bellatrix had been willing to sacrifice Draco for the Dark Lord, proven to us in HBP.
bellatrix was killed by mrs weasley i believe after the iconic phrase not my daughter you bitch lol
@GD he's doing fine, as teh small cute kitteh he is :)
@best yes, that can be true.
@jodarchy exactly. Bellatrix died in the same room as Voldemort did. I also love that line :)
Me want to see a pic!!!!! PLZ. I'll be your best friend!
big smile
for some reason i like this lol
 for some reason i like this LOL
LOLZ.
I haven't yet :( somehow, he's sometimes that hard to find. My mum won't let him inside the house.

^Epic pic. Oh noes, it rhymes!!
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Then where does he sleep? :(
haha yes i do love the cat pic although it looks nothing like mcgonagall as a cat lol
Malfoy better watch out XD!
figured a pic for a new page lol
 figured a pic for a new page LOL
he sleeps sometimes in between flower beds, or sometimes on the porch. But he has company, two more cute kitteh!! OM NOMN OM NOM NOM!
Sorry, a little off track. One of the cat is rose-blonde-ish. So I named him Draco (hehee) but my dad disapproves.

Oh, I have to go.
Byes!!!!!
Bye Gurl!
Hey, does it seem likely that Harry would pass over possession of Grimauld Place to Andromeda/Narcissa?
I mean, he always hated the house, and he was only against Bellatrix having it, because Bellatrix killed Sirius. Andromeda he had nothing against; he must have visited her several times to see Teddy. And Narcissa saved his life and turned over to the good side in the end.
i think maybe he would have given it to andromeda because then it could be given to teddy but i doubt he would have given it to narcissa i mean yes she did save him but it would also mean lucius and maybe draco getting it
Yeah, that's true.
If you look closely, the house was supposed to go to Bellatrix when Sirius died, but Harry got it instead. And when Bellatrix died, it should have gone to Andromeda.
Do you think Harry forgave the Malfoys? From the small glimpse we got in the epilogue, Harry didn't say anything against him, only Ron, and Ron is not the usually forgiving type. Hermione also said to not turn the kids against each other; perhaps she thought - not friends, but not enemies either? And Draco caught sight of Blood traitors and Mud bloods, and he didn't insult them, just nodded to them.
i think that maybe they have a neutral relationship but i dont think they could ever have been friends, i think maybe he did forgive them or he just doesnt want to waste time fighting anymore
sorry i was just reading the pic about making out with a dog cause it reminded her of jacob and couldnt get the image out of my head lol so i had to post this
 sorry i was just Membaca the pic about making out with a dog cause it reminded her of jacob and could
lol
worried
i mean geesh lol what the fluck is up with that lol who snogs their dog
 i mean geesh LOL what the fluck is up with that LOL who snogs their dog
hampir setahun yang lalu LifesGoodx3 said…
Best, they're not friends, they're just no longer enemies. I don't think Harry would ever give the house to Narcissa because of his and Draco's past, whether he came to the good side or not.
Most likely. And don't you hate it fanfictions were Andromeda is always the 'bad' one in the Black family?
hampir setahun yang lalu SEEKER6 said…
surprise
Um yeah BEST i read the whole "making out with my sibrean husky" thing Holy. Freaking. Crap.
Ikr she is soooooooooooo not the bad one
well in their world she was in normal peoples world she was the best one (no offense to sirius fans)
mischievous
epic fAIL pic contest................. post away!!!!
 epic fAIL pic contest................. post away!!!!
haha
 haha
wow
 wow