Harry Potter vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter vs. Twilight 54807 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 17401-17450 of 54807

hampir setahun yang lalu lucius_malloy said…
Talk to GD :D not my idea
hampir setahun yang lalu gurl_guhguh13 said…
laugh
lol I just read the new (well, maybe it was a week ago) twilight is better than Harry Potter in here. Really funny stuff XD

GD sounds like she's out of her mind (again, no offense XD)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
you mean the one by katy whatever? yeah, that's the troll in the articles :DD

and wait a sec... it might have been moo, not GD O_o lemme just check that :D
hampir setahun yang lalu mooimafish17 said…
S/B is also my ship!

Hey, my school common room has no heat/ lights!
Might get to go home :D
yeah okay it was you, moo :DD wonder where I got the GD bit from?
big smile
Oh, that's the troll. Yup, by that KatyLautner or something. The one who PotterForever called a 'Preppy Gurl Junior'? Yeah, that one.

@Moo how did you get the idea of Bellatrix/Sirius?? XD
oh, and btw, ONE MORE PAGE! :D
don't you know? she's wacky :D
big smile
I know I think I know she's wacky.
bahahaha I didn't know you guys already came up with Devil Lobster XD

I hate lobsters :PP
Definition of Twilight, from Urban Dicitonary:

A book series written by Stephenie Meyer that's captured that heart of gazillions of teenaged girls around the world. It's centered around the romance between Isabella Swan (Bella), the awkward new girl in school, and Edward Cullen, a gorgeous vampire she meets. Although the book is pretty addicting, it has to be the worse book i've ever read in terms of originality, clichés, plot, and writing. Cliché #1: The new girl in school who is awkward and clumsy and terrible at everything. How many times have we seen and read this? Cliché #2: The new girl falling in love with the hottest guy in school (Edward). No one saw that coming. Cliché #3: Despite the new girl's awkwardness and plain looks, the hottest guy in school falls in love with her. The epitome of originality, am I right? *sarcasm* Cliché #4: The new girl is hopelessly in love with the hottest guy in school to the point where you want to slap her because she'll do literally everything and anything the hottest guy in school will tell her to do just for him. Cliché #5: The vampire (who is the hottest guy in school), despite his love for the new girl, thirsts for her blood and struggles to control his bloodlust. Wow. Cliché #6: The vampire is a good vampire who doesn't want to hurt humans, so he feeds off of animals instead. *cough* Louis from Interview with the Vampire *cough* Cliché #7: The vampire thinks he's a monster and that the new girl should stay away from him if she values her life, but of course the new girl risks her life to be with him. Cliché #8: The new girl would rather die than not be with the vampire, which is the stupidest thing anyone on this Earth can ever say. Yes, I understand she's madly and hopelessly and stupidly in love with him, but you only get one life. She isn't even considerate of the family members she would leave behind who would mourn her death. There is no plot to the story. It's just a bunch of events that happens between Bella and Edward. The writing in the beginning is so plain, and even though it does get better, it's still not good. There's no figuritive language and not much description. The only thing the author seems to describe is Edward's appearence. Every other freaking sentence is talking about this muscular arms or smile or face or eyes or hair. It's like she created this book to produce a bazillion teenaged fangirls who are obsessed with Edward and don't care about the rest of the story. There really is nothing original about this book. Nothing that the author has come up with on her own. It's pretty much your cliche vampire romance novel. Despite all this, I still love it because it's addicting, but terrible.

Filler, btw XD
Devil Lobster?

I cba read that :D I think I'll go get some more tea...
hahaha it's just a little something to fill in this one page to 700!!
O.o out of boredom, I read your ships idea, Malloy. And trust me. Your best ship is Fudge/Umbridge.

shoot, homework. Ah well, reach 7OO for me...!! *slowly fades away dramatically*
Really? You don't like any of the others? :(
to spam, I shall now post a small excerpt of a small oneshot I have been working on this morning.
The worst part of it is that you don't want to be mad at him, and you certainly don't want him to be mad at you, but it kind of just... happened. You can't help the fact that you're sending him mixed signals, flirting with him during lessons and during patrols sometimes, but still saying 'No' every time he asks you out. And you wish you could say yes, he doesn't know how much you do, but you always say no, either from force of habit or your own stubborn pride, you don't quite know which. So the no just slips out, every single time, and every single time you have to face these sullen, silent patrols afterward with the both of you sulking and the both of you wishing that one oh-so-significant word had been three letters instead of two. Until the next day, or the day after if the rejection was particularly bad, you start up your tentative flirting again, with the small smiles and lingering touches. Then finally he says those damned words again, and you say yours, and the cycle continues, both of you cursing you to hell and back, neither of you quite meaning it.
four posts until 7OO...
three...
two...
dare I say it?
one...
7OO!
party? anybody?

nobody? *sniff sniff*
hampir setahun yang lalu FredWRules said…
YAY I MADE IT BACK FOR 700!!!!!

sorry guys, I haven't been on in ages. Tumblr has taken up most of my computer time...
HI ANDIE!

link writing in the second person is just too awesome.
craaaaap.
here I was, all happy to be home sick while not actually sick (I was last night and mum thought it would be best for me to stay home today), and then I took my temperature again, and there it was -_- 98.8 F.
which is honestly total and utter crap, seeing as I don't feel sick.
hampir setahun yang lalu fazzybaby34 said…
98.8 f dude u r dying
no I'm not :D it's only like 37.1 C (I converted it for all you foreign type dudes), and your brain starts frying at 4O C (1O4 F) :DD
^^ sorry but what?!?

Andie, welcome back ::DD Ive missed your tumbler. *creepy smile*

700!!! WHOOO!!
whaddaya mean, what? the protein in your brain starts cooking kinda like egg whites at 4O or 4I C :D
Yeah I know. I only read the first one and had the same reaction as fazzybaby34
you guys honestly thought that brains fry at 37 C? ::D
No, I just didn't convert it :\
ohhhh :D makes sense now.
so did you read my oneshot? :D
and did you get to go home because of the no heat thing or whatever it was? :DD
you guys are boring.
where is everybody?
I loved your one-shot Malloy
why thank you moo :) I do love the second person. I don't quite know why, though...
hehe. In answer to your earlier question, no! They fixed it so we had to stay at school. :(
aww :( I'm home sick :DD
hehehe
good for you :D
 hehehe good for anda :D
hmm innit? :D and I get the day off tomorrow too :D
awesome pic <3
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
and yeah,, it is ::DD
by the way, where is everyone? :O
hampir setahun yang lalu MissKnowItAll said…
cool
I am here, Malloy!
yay!!!
now I have to ask: did you read my oneshot? (end insecure writer) ::D
hampir setahun yang lalu LifesGoodx3 said…
I read it && I loved it :)
laugh
why thank you :D
but it really kinda bugs me when people just say they love something without explaining why...;)
never mind. you don't gotta if you don't wanna :D
hampir setahun yang lalu MissKnowItAll said…
heart
Yes. And I liked it. :)
cake
uh, new page?
yaaaayz! because I honestly wasn't sure about that one.
Its good malloy

new page.

THIS!:
 Its good malloy new page. THIS!: