Harry Potter vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter vs. Twilight 54807 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 17701-17750 of 54807

hampir setahun yang lalu harrypotterbest said…
cool
Not even POTATO is better than Harry Potter! :D
hampir setahun yang lalu emilyroxx said…
smile
xD I'd list things that were better than Twilight but the list is too long... How about I list the things that are worse than Twilight? Let's see...

Nope. Can't think of anything.
hampir setahun yang lalu lucius_malloy said…
big smile
:(

BUT GUESS WHAT? this one guy at camp looked exactly like Darren Criss o_O and he liked HP.
:O
O.O
I would've freaked out.
heheheheeee new page :D
hampir setahun yang lalu GemonkDruid said…
mischievous
Miley Cyrus is worse than Twilight. :/

AND ALL THOSE THINGS I LISTED ARE BETTER THAN HP WHY CANT I EVER HAVE NICE THINGS BEST HGCGBGDHCFHG
I very nearly did :D
BECAUSE POTATO SAYS YOU CAN'T
SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP DONT WANNA HEAR IT!!!!!
POTATO SAYS YOU CA-AN'T, POTATO SAYS YOU CA-AN'T
Potato says that your mommas so fat she made ECLIPSE!!!
Potato says that your mommas so stupid she BOUGHT Eclipse!
Potato says that youre the cause of Twilight.
Potato says your mommas so fat, she don't need the internet 'cause she's already world wide.
Potato says your mommas so ugly Bob the Builder looked at her and said "I CAN'T FIX THAT!"
hampir setahun yang lalu DracoLuver said…
.... okay then ...

GUESS WHAT? PoA is on ABC Family! They are showing some sneak-peaks from DH. I've only seen the part where Rufus shows them DD's will.
I have a bit of a problem with the scene. He says, "I don't know what your up to, Mr. Potter, but you can't face him alone. He's too strong."
He sounds kind of ... sympathetic. He's not really suppose to be. He's suppose be very suspicious.
Well, I guess I can't complain. How is everyone?
hampir setahun yang lalu PotterForever said…
*gasp* Best, how could you disrespect potato like that? Potato owns everything even *bigger gasp* Harry Potter. But HP is a very close second.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Nu... HP is 8th on my list.
Ah. Well, as long as that list includes potato, cookies, Green Day, and pie, you're fine.
OH NOES I FORGOT ABOUT GREEN DAY!!!! Oh, wait, I wrote rock music. All is good.
hampir setahun yang lalu Ms_Mea said…
lol you guys :) HP is cool, but the Potato is better! :P You guys miss me? lol
:O .. HP is #1 on my list :P .. Potato has a special list all to him/herself
I'm in love with some Mangas, so those would probably be on my list.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
I agree with DL, HP is #One on my list!
What do you think?
-
“Stupefy!” yelled Godric, from his wand emerged a jet of red light which hit its target – Slytherins.
Before we could even register what had happened, he was up again, renervated by his friend. The fighting continued with an even rougher edge. Godric grabbed my arm and pulled me inside an empty classroom, shutting the door behind him. “Now?” he inquired of me.
“Now – we fight!” I said. Throwing the door open, I ran into the heart of the battle with Godric behind me.
He and I shot curses into the Slytherin’s defence, getting close to where Salazar had relocated. Before we could fire at him, though, an explosion blew apart my world.
“Rowena!” The cry of desperation was the last I heard before everything surrendered into darkness.
-
“Rowena!” I yelled, forgetting about the battle raging around me as I saw her body flung in the air by the force of an explosion. Rushing to her, I knelt down and checked her heartbeat. She was alive.
Relief surged through me as I picked up her body and ran to safety. I couldn’t let her get hurt.
Diving in another empty classroom, I lay her down in a couch I had majicked there. Her eyes flew open as I lay her down. I smiled as she reached for my hand. Taking hers, I asked quietly, “Are you okay?”
“Must such a question be the first I hear?” she said, smiling slightly.
“Let me rephrase that. Are you alright, Rowena, my love?” I grinned.
Rowena smirked. “Much better, Godric. You are a teacher, after all. I am perfectly fine,” she said, getting up. Leaning forward, I kissed her before we rejoined the battle.
We just couldn’t stay away.
-
I stood inside the empty classroom, crying, ashamed of myself. Why can’t I fight him? It’s either fight him or fight with him. He’s fighting for the wrong thing. All those hours spent with him, all those proclamations of love – they had meant nothing to him.
He knew there would be a fight coming. He knew I didn’t share his beliefs. He knew Rowena and Godric were already sided against him, ready to fight. He knew he could not defeat them alone.
He had used me.
I tried to help him. I tried to change his views. I failed. He led me on; I should have known.
I had been on love with him my whole life. And I had meant nothing to him. Nothing at all.
Getting up, I checked the mirror. Quickly grabbing a tissue, I dried my tears.
It was time to join the battle.
-
She came out of the classroom. I gave her my biggest smile. She glared at me, disgust on her face before she sent a curse that I easily dodged.
“Helga! I thought you were with me!” I exclaimed. She said nothing in response, and set off down the opposite corridor, firing hexes and jinxes at my students.
“Helga!” I chased after her. She gave me a look of contempt before speeding up.
Grabbing her hand, I pulled her into an empty classroom. It had a couch in it. Odd.
“What?” she asked, glaring at me.
“What’s wrong, Helga?” I asked gently.
“Nothing is wrong, Slytherin,” she said fiercely. I gasped as her thoughts hit me.
“I have not used you!” I exclaimed, hugging her. She moved away from my touch.
“Yes you have, you never meant anything. You just wanted my help in the fight.”
She ran out of the room, leaving me with nothing.
-
Well, HP is #2 on my list at a very close second, but Potato god rules above all.
It's awesome, best :D
Thanks PT :D
hampir setahun yang lalu valnick said…
mischievous
it is just harry potter is exciting than twilight love against the world..,,, story!!
Hmm, what is that story-thing HPB? It's very nice :) Did you write it? If JKR did I don't remember...
And yes Potato rules all :) But sadly HP is 3#...all my favourite musicals are in 2nd (I can't pick one musical :P) But yes, HP is in tie for 3rd (it's in a tie with Eragon)
big smile
Wow, ever since I started commenting on this forum, 2 pgs has been added :P Which proves that HP is way better then Twilight :)
Yes we have 712 pages, you guys rock! *Holds out cookies for everyone*
COOKIES? I LIKE COOKIES! Yeah! I got two cookies :)
*munches happily on the cookie*

Okay, so, who will be watching Breaking Dawn? I'll only be able to see the first part. Which reminds me, why is it in two parts? It doesn't have enough information to be two! Why do you think the directors decided that?
DL, Breaking Dawn dosen't even have enough plot for one movie, they're just trying to stretch out the franchise by splitting it in two parts. I'm not going to see it, I only saw the first Twilight, and it was not good, to put it nicely. Honestly, I really don't want to waste money on Breaking Dawn.
^ I'm getting dragged into it. Anyway, I'm really curious. How will they manage to stretch everything into two movies? I think there's going to be many awkward silences.
I saw the first two - the first one back when I used to be a twihard (*el gaspe!*) and the second one for laughs (it was siriusly that bad).
Im going to watch it with my friend C. Were going to wear our Buffy-staked-Edward t-shirts and bring along her copy of Nightlight.
you know malloy, It gives me so much hope when people say things like "I used to be a twihard," It's nice to know how many of the fans have switched sides, and that maybe someday soon all of them will. We can only hope....Anyway yeah, seeing it to laugh at it sounds fun, but I don't want to waste my money on that shit. If it comes on tv maybe.....
I have never switched sides because I never liked TOILET.
How come everyone is gone? DX
I'm here!
Oh hi Gemonk!
Hey hows it going Gemonk?
Fine, except... ALL MY FUCKING INTERNET PALS FUCKING LEFT ME TO LEAVE ME TALKING TO YOU, LOOOOOOOOSER!!!!
OH MY GODS THAT'S HORRIBLE!!! LET'S BURN THEM AT THE STAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get the matches, you get the firewood.
Let's all lure them with Green Day music and cookies!
*Basket Case plays* *cookies dance* *Antis come running into the fire*
MUAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­AHA­HHA­HHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­AHA­HAH­A..­...­..
Oh, now I have no-one to talk to.:(