Harry Potter vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter vs. Twilight 54807 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 19001-19050 of 54807

hampir setahun yang lalu Italktosnakes said…
smile
A nerdfighter is a person who is proud to be nerdy and intelligent, and who fights to decrease WorldSuck. Nerdfighters are not composed of cells and tissue, but instead made entirely of awesome. Nerdfighters are known to perform their Happy dances when they are joyful, and each Happy dance is unique to its respective Nerdfighter. Nerdfighters are diverse in their hobbies, which can range from writing Nerdfighter songs to playing D&D. Nerdfighters have also been described as someone who is "Outgoing, intelligent and awesome enough to accept nerd as a compliment". The polar opposite of a Nerdfighter is a Decepticon. :) x
hampir setahun yang lalu MissKnowItAll said…
laugh
Hey guys,

I was just watching a news report on the rising University fees, and they were showing some protests that were being held. I saw someone holding up a sign saying 'Should have gone to Hogwarts'.

Me too, friend, me too.
hampir setahun yang lalu GemonkDruid said…
mischievous
LOL.

I'm lucky I'm going to SHIT when I graduate.
hampir setahun yang lalu lucius_malloy said…
zzz
... right.
This week is literally crawling by... it's only Tuesday, for chrissakes.
night guys :D
angry
^ Yeah, you are. >:( I have to pay £27,000 for the rest of my life because the stupid Tories decided to cut the education budget. IDIOTS.
hampir setahun yang lalu mooimafish17 said…
Demo2010 dayx2

FIGHT THE POWER BRITS!!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Support World Aids Day 2010, add a #twibbon to your avatar now! - link
link

Love this!
mischievous
Going to hell now. Byes!
hampir setahun yang lalu edwardxobaby said…
omg you harry potter fans are just jealous of twilgihts amazingness and u are all haters and no lifers and u cant accpet the fact that twilight is just better and people like it more because ITS BETTER
angry
"omg you harry potter fans are just jealous of twilgihts amazingness"

What 'amazingness'? What do we have to be jealous of? HP has a better plot, better characters, better uthor and better EVERYTHING.

"and u are all haters and no lifers and u cant accpet the fact that twilight is just better and people like it more because ITS BETTER"

WTF is a 'no lifer'? Yeah, I'm a hater. With good reason to be. Deal with it.
Well ofc u wouldnt kno wut amazingness is because it takes a creative person like meyer to come up with cool words and good stories that people actually like unlike tht potter crap and ofc u re jealous of twilights sucess and a no lifer is obviously a person tht has no life and keep dreaming about doing magic or w.e tht obviously doesnt exist
You don't understand- lifer is not a word.

Vampires 'obviously don't exist'.

Amazingness is not a word either.

No cool words AT ALL to speak of.

Or good stories.

It couldn't be more obvious that you are a troll. Buh-bye, troll.
hampir setahun yang lalu princess829 said…
mischievous
Because it doesn't have a Bella Swan bitch in it ;)
mischievous
Win.
ok like troll?? thts a pretty lame comeback
Troll (noun: troh-oll)

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

Example: Oh my God, that poster is such a troll.

Buh-bye, troll.

lame ^
hampir setahun yang lalu KatiiCullen94 said…
*PLEASE zip it* you dont know these harry potter fans, will cut you open and sell your organs on the black market...
hampir setahun yang lalu Ms_Mea said…
@edwardxobaby I have only one thing to say to you:
'and keep dreaming about doing magic or w.e tht obviously doesnt exist' W. T. F? Well, sparkly fairies aren't real either. SO SUCK ON THAT!!! lol
hampir setahun yang lalu DracoLuver said…
Well ofc u wouldnt kno wut amazingness

Yes, because we're all educated in English and know it's not a word. Tell me, what grade are you in?

because it takes a creative person like meyer to come up with cool words

Cool words like AmazingnesS? So, Meyer is un-educating you and your taking that aas creativity? *snorts* You do realize you won't pass English ever if you think those words are "cool" and "creative."

and good stories that people actually like unlike tht potter crap

One, don't call it crap because it makes you look ignorant. Also, you do realize Harry Potter has sold more books than the WHOLE Twilight series. Obviously Harry Potter is popular. So please, take this arguement somewhere else.

and ofc u re jealous of twilights sucess

The last thing I am is jealous. I won't ever be jealous of it because why should I? I hate it and I think it's a horrid story. It's convinced so many people that if your not immortal, or perfect - your wothless. People are convincing their boyfriends to be like Eddy and they also make out with their DOGS. I have better things to envy.

and a no lifer is obviously a person tht has no life"

OMG, really? I didn't know. Thanks for imforming me about one of your cool words. Also, why the heck are you saying we have no lives? Just because we don't force our boyfriends to watch us sleep, or dedicate our lives to Cullenism, does not mean we have no lives. Have you been to every city in the world and talked to all the HP fans and then concluded that?

[i]and keep dreaming about doing magic

As long as your dreaming about marrying Edward, I will. Count on it.

or w.e tht obviously doesnt exist

Sorry to break it to you, darling, but Edward and Jacob don't either. So, DON'T EVEN play that with me, okay?

angry
I feel so mad today. I just want to yell at someone for no reason >.>
angry
lol DracoLuver...Grr...Cassie and edwardxobaby is annoying the HELL out of me today!!! grr...
Me tooo :[
IDK why I feel angry though D:
hampir setahun yang lalu ThePhoenixTears said…
edwardxobaby makes me laugh my ass off..girl ur a joke
hampir setahun yang lalu harrypotterbest said…
Today in class I kept getting the feeling that soon, I would throw a potato at someone (preferably Bellatrix). Must come from that dream I had...
 Today in class I kept getting the feeling that soon, I would throw a potato at someone (preferably Be
lol Best :P
random creepy fact of the day: did you know there are two Christian churches made of BONES? Real honest to goodness HUMAN bones? Apparently the priests ran out of graves and decided to do something creative with the dead bodies LITERALLY...
I leave you with that because I'm going to bead now :) Night!
You know you've read too much FF if you crack up when Rita Skeeter tells Harry he should feel right at home in a broom closet ;)
hampir setahun yang lalu youknowit101 said…
Damn, you guys leave Cassie alone. She's a great woman.
hampir setahun yang lalu youknowit101 said…
I mean, really. I read everything she said here and it wasn't bad
im just gonna leave these here...........................
 im just gonna leave these here...........................
That guy is drool-worthy. P:
Totally.
Especially in the first pic.
This may sound stupid, but he reminds me of Alex Day.

On an unrelated note, I finally got my DIY stamp. Am making a design now as we speak. :)

On another unrealted note, would someone here be as kind as to record all the updates I might be interested in and link it here tomorrow? I'm out for about 20 whole hours, so...
^^ what?

Also he is in a band with Alex Day so...........
Look!!

It's of shitty quality but guess what it says!!
 Look!! It's of shitty quality but guess what it says!!
Gemonkdruid approved? :D
zzz
Yep.

Night...
sad
Fuck Fanpop. Just when I was getting used to the emo collie they changed it back again...
night :)

AAAAAAH GUESS WHAT? REMEMBER THAT RE PORTFOLIO I WAS WHINING ABOUT? I GOT 97,5% ON IT AND THE TEACHER SAID IT WAS BY FAR THE BEST AND MOST INSIGHTFUL IN THE CLASS!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDD
:D:D Well Done :D:D
sick
Good morning everyone :) Ugh, I think I'm coming down sick AGAIN...bloody hell...grr...
blush
oh no, mimi D:

And I think I may have overreacted a bit :D irl, I was kinda jumping up and down and giggling... and I think I might have stuck my tongue out at someone...
hahaha well it's not a crime to be proud of yourself :) but if you freak out like that day after day, that's when it gets annoying :P
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
but to be quite honest, I was 99% sure I'd fail it, since I did it in roughly 1 1/2 hours without any sources (which you were supposed to use).
turns out the no sources was a good thing :D
:D
Hey, isn't it World AIDS Day today (Dec.1)? I think it is, but I'm not sure...I'm just curious
I think it might be... moo said something about it, didn't she?
Never mind, it is :)
Ok, I must go...stupid school :P Bye!
byez :D