Harry Potter vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter vs. Twilight 54807 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 21751-21800 of 54807

hampir setahun yang lalu youknowit101 said…
I'm a man of 22 in my prime with my own apartment
hampir setahun yang lalu MrsPadfoot said…
angry
Hmm... Well, something must be really wrong. Every other twenty two year old I know has better things to do then all but stalk a bunch of regular people making friends through the Internet. Really, don't you have a job, or college, or a girl to spend your time on?
No girl right now. All my classes are were online last semester. i have one class on campus in January.

i live alone, so i don't have much to do when i'm home
Well sounds like you need some friends, but maybe you should get some manners and a LIFE.
I have friends. i'm hanging with them when i'm not here
rainy
i'm not here all day
Really? Do they know you are a jerk to people who just want to chat? YOU KNOW WHAT, just LEAVE, all you've done is gotten yourself known as a jerk, butthole, loser, and overall pain.
hampir setahun yang lalu DracoLuver said…
Hey, Mrs.P [can I just call you MPF?] Anyway, what's up? And also, just ignore the KOF if he's bothering you. No matter what you say, he won't leave. :/
hampir setahun yang lalu PotterForever said…
I'm curious youknowit, why do you care so much what we do on this spot? How does us posting "unrelated things," affect your life in a negative way? Dude, we're just having some fun, the spot dosen't have to be all serious debates and such. Really man, why so serious?

I'm curious youknowit, why do anda care so much what we do on this spot? How does us posting "unrelate
zzz
Yeah, and nothing much, just laying around. My whole family is asleep so it's kinda boring. And I just learned drinking sweet tea upside down causes it come out your nose. Ick!!
hampir setahun yang lalu lucius_malloy said…
guys -- on the BFR, KOF said he's moo and Quaila's dad and Cassie's their mom, but we're disowned... hmm. this could work... if they remember they're disowned.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
OMG, THE JOKER! I LOVE THAT MOVIE! It's one of the greatest movies I've watched <33 I can't believe Heath Ledger died though. He did an amaing job! D:
Malloy, not even! He is not family! As you said, THEIR disowned, not us! >.>

I would not be able to live if I had to call KOF "grandfather." *shudders* NO WAY!
I agree DL, awesome movie, and Heath Ledger was epic in it. Which begs my question to the KOF, we're just having some fun on this spot, WHY SO SERIOUS????
That picture will give me nightmares. Not that I don't love The Dark Knight, but it's a little bit creepy
Because, Pf, everyone in the world has to be organized and dull. That is the way of life. Fun shouldn't exist. We all have to obey every single rule and act accordingly. :/
I know, MPF, the Joker gives me the creeps too, which makes him more epic in my eyes xD
hampir setahun yang lalu lucius_malloy said…
kay, kay, it was just an idea :D but haha then I'd really have the father-in-law from hell...
ikr? why does everyone care what I post here?

We tried to dosown them, but they came crying back because they missed their mommy and daddy. we can't seem to get rid of them
youknowit - honestly, we'd rather be related to pounds of dead fish. Go make your own family cause your sure not welcome in ours.

You ain't blood man.
We tried to start our own family, but they urned out to be bad apples, so we gave them to Ralph. sadly, they won't stay a Biggerstaff. they want to be a Biggerbrain again
Apple King won't even take them
youknowit:

1.)Biggerstaff is OUR name, not yours. Go get some other surname.
2.) It's good that you gave them away because they wouldn't have had to live with you. No wonder they turned out so much better.
3.) Apple King is freaky and probably believes in stalking and pedophelia like Jacob and Edward since you claimed he loves Twilight. Potato is a such better deity.

Ralph is a biggerstaff, not me. Please ask them to stop crawling back to us. we would like to move on with our lives
I would be happy to tell them that, youknowit, once you stop stalking them and let them live their lives before you showed up. Deal?
knock knock

Mummy, Daddy, we need you to ad nausium. We hate these Biggerstaffs, they're so rude to us
thats all we ever hear.
thats all we ever hear
Youknowit, you always boast about your intelligence, but you still don't seem to notice that WE ALL EFFING HATE YOU! YOUR RUINING THE WHOLE DANG SPOT WITH YOUR COUNTLESS RUDE PICTURES AND COMMENTS. THEN YOU GO AND STALK US ON OTHER SPOTS LIKE THE ANNOYING CREEP YOU ARE! JUST LEAVE US ALONE! Stop telling us that potato has nothing to do with the damn forum, because we are fully capable of reading! Your not on topic either. You are trying to teach us how we're complete jerks by doing the same thing! Also, if you hvn't noticed, we have soo many articles and first 400 pages of this forum is dedicated to reasons. Have you even ONCE supported Twilight, noo! You've been antiHP which makes you not on topic either so your being a giant hypocrite. For the sake of god, leave!
nah. i'm good
angry
OHMYEFFINGGOD! YOU ARE ONE THE MOST ANNOYING PEOPLE I'VE EVER MET! How do people even put up with you! UGHH!
You do realize that constantly teling us off has nothing to do with the topic either right? Seriously man, there's nothing wrong with having a little fun, no need to be so serious all the time.
That's what I'm saying! These damn children of my loins should be repelled, but they're outside my door begging.
I don't know who's saying I'm always serious. thats foolish
Um...That's nice.
Okay,PF, no more wasting time trying to speak to him! We have to start ignoring him now.
You seem to serious. We're just kidding around with all that potato stuff, it's a joke.
I agree DL.
Alright then lets change the subject. So, DL yes the Dark Knight was a great movie, but it's a shame Heath Ledger died, he was brilliant in that role.
cool cool. i totally understand now. thanks for leading me back to the path of all that is well
PF, yes, I know! I think that was the best Batman movie. The guy who played Batman was good too [I had a fangirl crush on him:P]

But, do you like other super-heroes? I don't really like Superman because he's way too perfect. What do you think?
Superman was alright, but I never thought he was as epic as Batman. But that thing he did where he went back in time by reversing the earth's rotation was kinda cool.
Yeah, I guess. The thing that I love about Batman is how he thinks he's the villian at the end of Dark Knight. That was extremely sad. It annoyed me because Superman's ONLY flaw is kryptonite! That is not realistic one bit[I know it's not suppose to be, but still.] I also like how Batman is still interesting without having to be Batman[Bruce Wayne.] :)

Anyway, I have to go cousin! I will talk to you later! Bye, love you!
Alright bye cousin :D
why so serious?
you guys really need to loosen up
why all this serious discussion about superheroes?
why not have fun every once in a while?
Superheroes are way too serious. they never smile like bella