Harry Potter vs. Twilight 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

Harry Potter vs. Twilight 54807 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 23851-23900 of 54807

hampir setahun yang lalu Italktosnakes said…
big smile
It is AWESOME :D
It has three exchangable fronts:
It has Yellow Dalek, Tardis and the new DW sign :) x
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu GemonkDruid said…
Why yes, it is recent, thank you for noticing. ;D

Sorry, not the type for sugar coating.
hampir setahun yang lalu MissKnowItAll said…
zzz
Ohmiwizardgod! I'm so jealous. :)

Goodnight everyone. Time for me to get some sleep.
KOF's a yellow Dalek. :P
hampir setahun yang lalu xDark_Angelx said…
Man, I miss a day and a half on here and so much happens! KOF broke the treaty?! When and where?!
link
^ Am I the only person who finds this completley and utterly sick :L x
hampir setahun yang lalu SuperSnuffles13 said…
surprise
Wait... Why do you call him KOF anyways? LOL, sorry I'm so oblivious to everything, but I honestly have no idea what KOF stands for or means!
@Accio- *sighs*Stuff like that is just pathetic. I agree: It is sick! I have no idea how girls can go through that. I can't believe what girls would do just to be skinny, and it's not very pretty, either.

@Supersnuffles-It means "Killer of Fun." He kept bothering us on these forums a lot.
hampir setahun yang lalu SuperSnuffles13 said…
laugh
Oh. LOL. Thanks. :)
Not a problem. :D
I thought it was Killer of Fun? x
hampir setahun yang lalu Ninja-Kitten said…
@Accio, that's really sad. What's stranger is that I'm pretty much just as skinny as some of those girls (not the insanely boney, scrawny ones, but the ones who are a bit more normal.)

I'm naturally super skinny, when I lie down, I can see my hipbones, and I can see my collarbone really easily, but I'm also really strong and healthy. I have really fast metabolism :)
I think what makes it sad, is that they actually make themselves, and are proud to be that skinny(the INSANELY ones)

I mean, did you see the bit at the bottom about the girl saying she's been bulimic, but wants to cut out food totally and wants tips on how to do it. It's kinda horrible and sad :L x
hampir setahun yang lalu Ms_Mea said…
I think KOF does stand for Killer of Fun

Wow, that's sick (the thin website). How could someone do that to themselves? I mean I get the whole, "wanting to be a skinny girl" crap, but that's just...horrible
@Accio and Mea-Oh, really? I always thought it meant Killer of Fun. Either way, both described the guy perfectly.
I know :L

I think what makes it worse for me, is that these people end up being in hospital, and I've always thought that my sister was ill and went to hospital, and she hated it. But it wasn't because of her.
They get really skinny, and then Doctors have to spend time treating them, when they could have been dealing with people who are dying of actual diseases.
And I know that it's more than physical, it's mental, but that just my view on it x
meh
^I never really thought about it that way-about how doctors treat them while they should help others. That makes it even worse.
I never used to until my sister got ill. Gives you a totally different perspective on life. I was in hospital with her most of the time and saw everything that went on :L x
It's killer of fun, guys. I should know coz I FUCKING INVENTED IT.

Sorry, in a bad mood.
That really sucks Accio :/ I really hate hospitals. They put me on edge. That's why I try my hardest to not hurt myself lol
Hospitals creep me out. I haven't been there since I was 3, lol.
sad
Imma going to call KOF KOT now, because he broke the treaty.
^How did he break the treaty?
See the promise he made of not imitating peeps. Then see the pics he commented on.
cake
Some people never change :L x
Nighty-night :) x
Night :)
hampir setahun yang lalu youknowit101 said…
simple statements dont mean anything so some people. they wany proof so i gave it
I don't care about the motive behind it. YOU BROKE THE TREATY.
He broke the treaty already? Wow...
hampir setahun yang lalu hsmgirl14a said…
Wow I have been away for halve of a day and Youknowit has already broken the treaty. That is just BS.
HE BROKE THE TREATY!

Now we must call him KOT (Killer of Treaties).
And now something to cheer you guys up.
hampir setahun yang lalu DracoLuver said…
GUYS! I have a giant LOTR obsession, and my HP obsession has faded.

Also, he broke the treaty? Whaaa?
Yesh he did. THE TREATY MEANS NOTHING NOW!
hampir setahun yang lalu harrypotterbest said…
hmmm
*drumroll* Here, I present to you my terrible fic!
Enjoy :) x

“My Lord,” she whispered.
“Bellatrix,” he murmured softly, hand reaching forward to caress her cheek. Her eyes slid shut at his touch. Grasping the front of his dress he pulled her closer so they were mere inches apart. Hesitantly he pressed his lips to hers. Instantly her arms left her sides and wrapped around him. She pulled him closer, pressing herself to him, kissing back passionately.
He acted on impulse: he pulled away from her, and they toppled back onto the bed. His arms pulled her closer and she burrowed her head in his shoulder. A small contented sigh escaped her lips as the already-dark room grew steadily darker. She shivered and he tossed a blanket on both of them, pulling her closer.
Soon weariness overtook her and she drifted off to sleep.
--
My first attempt at a Bellamort fic! I don't think I'm going to be writing more any time soon. :P x
Come on, it's not as bad as you thought it was. :)

At least it cheered me up from the BS that comes from living in Australia. :L
KOT. What a git! >:(

By the way, not bad, Best. I never really cared for Bellamort (don't kill me for saying that! XP), but stuff like that gets Bellatrix moments that aren't her being insane.
And this has to be said again.

HE BROKE THE FUCKING TREATY!
I miss Emmy. :C
GD, thanks! :) x
Angel, thanks! :) x And no, I won't kill you, why would I do that? And lol, me too.
GD, I miss Malloy as well.
hampir setahun yang lalu DracoLuver said…
I honestly have not edited this and I know it's terrible atm, but can y'all read it and tell me what ya think?

The prisnors looked up in anticipation. The word had spread throughout the jail – their freedom was near. The police had been fretting for days now; for a new threat was unleased in Jump City. Everywhere the townspeople stood or sat with the worry of getting crushed by the giant beast that lurked nearby.
The news did make it around each individual cell when the criminal near the office had reported seeing the creature on the screen, followed by dozens of shouts and screams. Apparantaly someone had purposly unleashed this monster to demolish the town on purpose. No one had found out who nor did the police receive any traces. Whoever this was, they were a giant blot and had to be rid of quickly.
The prisnors, however, didn't care. They admired this person. He was like their personal god. How could he think of something so genuis, yet not get caught?
Anyway, the monster was reported early this morning near the jailhouse, and the police had understood what this meant. This person was trying to free everyone in there, but the real question was .. why?
Suddenly they heard something off in the distance. Footsteps? All of their ears perked up at the sound and a wave of hope managed to throw away any trace of fear.
Thump-Thump! It was closer now. Everyone had gotten up, and the security looked up at the ceiling with frightful eyes.
The prisnors had become confused. The ceiling? What the heck was it? Now, suddenly, it was like a light-bulb had been placed in their brains. How could they be sure this thing wouldn't hurt them? What if that wasn't the purpose in the first place. Maybe it just wanted to kill, maybe it-
But none of them had time to finish that thought, for now they watched, their eyes big, as the ceiling collapsed in the main office and a giant face peered at them.
The thing had blood-shot eyes, and was made entirely out of cement. It roared in frustration as it kicked a wall, and the painful screams of the criminals by that cell echoed through the walls.
The police squad tried shooting with the biggest guns they had, but it had no affect, and they were swept out of the way easily, like they were small ants.
The monster laughed and then directed it's focus to a different wall just in its reach. The tip of his foot was nearly at the wall, before a voice behind him asked, “Having fun, Cinderblock?”
Cinderblock turned around in surprise to see a slim, black spiky-haired boy smirking at him. The Titans had arrived.
zzz
DL, that fic is awesome :D

Night guys!
Night!

Please contribute to my forum: link
hampir setahun yang lalu Quaila said…
I am not amused by the recent attempt to sabotage this forum. Londond'ry.
Me neither, but at least he stopped.
I hate people who strutts around like they own the place. Ich will nicht nach deiner Pfeiffe tanzen. It breaks my heart when people are that heartless and arrogant. Sunt lacrimae rerum et mentem mortalia tangunt.
So, auntie, you're back permenantly? *please say yes please say yes*
I have no idea sorry. *sadface* life's hectic again.
Then... kill youself. XD

JK(r). :)
hampir setahun yang lalu venvargie said…
Guys tell me what I should do.

I have a friend who's bad in English, and she's paying me (or saying she will) to take these online tests for her so she can get at least a C or D in it and pass. (for credit recovery)

She's my best friend, and I don't want to say no, but I don't want to cheat for her...

Advice? :(