Dolores Umbridge: the horrible woman who is the most cruel and hated character in the Harry Potter series. Here are 100 reasons as to why I hate Dolores Umbridge.
1) She believes in extremely harsh, severe, and cruel punishments.
2)Too much pink.
3) She's just doesn't make sense. Like, how she tells everyone to raise their hands if they want to speak, but then she ignores them.
4) She's racist. Well, she's technically "half-breed-ist", because she thinks wizards and witches are better than centaurs, werewolves, goblins, elves, etc. I hate that, because without the help of a lot of half breeds,...
5. Ginny-For starters, I Cinta her beautiful red hair. It's so gorgeous. I Cinta it when she has that white bunga in her hair, it's pretty. I also Cinta her eyes. She's just stunning. She has an amazing smile. She is such a natural beauty.
4. McGonagall-Now, before anda start calling me weird, let me explain. Have anda seen her as a young woman? She's gorgeous! I Cinta her big eyes, they're so amazing. She has gorgeous hair.
3. Luna-I Cinta Luna's looks! She's stunning! I Cinta her long, blonde hair. I also adore her eyes, not to big and not too small. I Cinta her lobak earrings, they compliment her...
“No, Dad, please!” I screamed into my hands, my eyes full of tears. Hogwarts wasn’t a normal school, not that my family was normal, but I didn’t want to have any part in it. First we had to alih all the way from New York to England, then a letter came telling me I’d been accepted at a school “for witchcraft and wizardry,” a boarding school, none the less. My dad held me on his lap. Being eleven, I was a bit old for that, but he’d let me anyway, “just this once,” he’d said. “I know...
Please read and tell me what anda all think about it! My first one *fingers crossed*
Summary: My first ever fanfic! The seterusnya Generation kids can't get enough during Krismas at the Burrow! All ages set two years before epilogue.
A snowball sailed through the air, nearly missing a blonde head as it hit a tree. "Take that!" cried fifteen tahun old Victoire Weasley as she got up and aimed a snowball at her sister, thirteen tahun old Dominique Weasley. Dominique squealed as the snowball collided with her forehead. "I'll get anda for that!" she yelled, as she chucked a snowball through...
I decided to write this artikel because I have seen many komen-komen lately that kind of bother me.
There are several picks in which this has come up, but the last one I have seen, and the reason why I am Penulisan this is the question: ¿Have anda completely changed your attitude towards a character after reading/watching their past stories? (or something along those lines)
At my uni we've been studying the way gender and sexism shapes the education curriculum.
This was an artikel we were actually telah diberi to read and Debat about in a seminar:
"Harry Potter's girl trouble The world of everyone's kegemaran kid wizard is a place where boys come first. By Christine Schoefer
Four factors made me go out and buy the Harry Potter books: Their impressive lead on the bestseller lists, parents' raves about Harry Potter's magical ability to turn kids into passionate readers, my daughters' clamoring and the mile-long waiting lists at the public library. Once I opened "The Sorcerer's...