Helena Bonham Carter Helena Petikan

slytherin360 posted on Nov 08, 2007 at 12:20AM
Favorite quotes by her?

Helena Bonham Carter 16 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu slytherin360 said…
"There is no normality in life. Having two houses means that we can get out of each other's hair - which, let's face it, we've both got a lot of."
"Tim’s Christmas tree – it’s got skulls and weird like, you know, eyes and things. It’s a kind of Halloween tree really at Christmastime. Kind of… from afar it looks really pretty and like twinkly and then you get closer and you see the fuller picture."
"I wish my eye popped out. I wear lenses actually, so as long as it does drop out with a lens…"
On Brad Pitt: "Brad Pitt is an absolute gentleman, absolutely charming, and utterly without vainity. He really isnt interested in all the attention he gets. Hes just very comfortable in his own skin. Mind you, who wouldnt be comfortable in their own skin if they had his?" XD
hampir setahun yang lalu Rainbeau said…
"multi-tasking? I can't do two things at once, I can't even do one thing at once"

remembered this one, cause it's exactly something I'd say ;)
hampir setahun yang lalu hanababey said…
" for my sake i didnt want to feel like i got the part just because i slept with him but at the end of the day steven sondheim had casting approval and i deffinately didnt sleep with him" lmfao
hampir setahun yang lalu HBCobsesser33 said…
"im definetly a bit of a peter pan, reluctant to grow up" that my favorate one
hampir setahun yang lalu HBCobsesser33 said…
"im the kind of actor who has ventured into escaping from me."
hampir setahun yang lalu helena-gal said…
neville Longbottom is it? hows mum and dad? bellatrix Lestrange
hampir setahun yang lalu ckybam said…
"i have a bstomach full of zanax, i took what was left of a bottle, it might have been too much." -helena bonham carter in Fight Club
hampir setahun yang lalu helenabcx said…
wink
You got to lover her! :L
hampir setahun yang lalu helena-gal said…
BOVINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! soz i had to put it
hampir setahun yang lalu BellatrixCissy said…
"No no not lied at all now i never lied" Mrs.Lovett in Sweeney Todd
hampir setahun yang lalu zanhar1 said…
my favirote is "Multitasking? I can't even do two things at once. I can't even do one thing at once".
hampir setahun yang lalu guitarchick1381 said…
cool
"I am the kind of actor who has ventured into escaping from me."
hampir setahun yang lalu NellLovetCarter said…
laugh
"People say, `You're still breast-feeding, that's so generous.' Generous, no! It gives me boobs and it takes my thighs away! It's sort of like natural liposuction. I'd carry on breast-feeding for the rest of my life if I could." - Helena, on breastfeeding her children
ladyjanehbc commented…
it's so funny!!!! hampir setahun yang lalu