Heroes Just saw the Season Finale! SPOILERS HERE!

thecon posted on Apr 28, 2009 at 11:49AM
Anyone else disappointed? I was hoping for more. At least I think I was. My main issue is with the volume 5 tease, it could have been a it more teasing for me, perhaps switching the scenes round and ending with Tracey drowning the agent would have been better, it just seemed a little anticlimactic.

Also, Heroes have put themselves in the awkward position of having any death rendered void by the possibility of Claire's blood to heal them (which we know can happen after death since Noah was saved post-mortem in season 2), but as that is the case I expect any death that is allowed to stick to also have an explanation as to why Claire cannot heal them, or at least be blindingly obvious. Claire could have done this for Nathan and Syler could have been dealt with in some other way.

I cannot shake this feeling of disappointment. Anyone else?
last edited on Apr 28, 2009 at 11:51AM

Heroes 7 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu papa said…
meh
The show has really gone downhill. I didn't like season 3 at all. I don't think I'll be continuing with the show.

The first season was brilliant. Not much else since. So yeah, I'd say I'm disappointed with the series. It had so much potential. But poor character development, a schizophrenic plot and loads of stupidty has put this on my "Must Not See TV" list.
hampir setahun yang lalu The-Stig said…
sad
I'm devestated.I cried when i thought I lost nathan, then i felt empty when I lost Sylar. Now Nathan isnt himself so ive lsot him as well. So basically, out of my top 4 fave charactes, only Peter is left.
hampir setahun yang lalu Rock_Smurf_77 said…
laugh
HA The-Stig same here. Those three and Adma were my favourite too. I thought it was quite a good episode actually but it did seem a little rushed and maybe they should have done a two episode finale instead!
hampir setahun yang lalu chels125843 said…
heart
LOVED IT! <333
hampir setahun yang lalu SylarNight said…
heart
i agree with chels125843!!!! LOVED IT!!!

especially the tease!! "that clock..... its running a minute and a half slow.." and the ticking in the backround, i freakin SPAZZZZED!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu The-Stig said…
im with rock_smurf. Yep, mine were Adam, Sylar, Peter, Nathan. Towards the end of volume 4, Pete was starting to overatrke Sy as my fave, but now Sy is gone, I miss him so much so his memory keeps him second place.
hampir setahun yang lalu thecon said…
I'm thinking Sylar will be back, there has been no indication that Zachary Quinto is leaving at all, I just feel gutted for Nathan... but we've got his kids as characters in season 4 apparently so he'll at least be there in spirit!