Hetalia: ~FrUk~ Hetalia fruk roleplay?

Gazlover-Canada posted on Jan 21, 2012 at 03:26PM
Anyone interested? I've never done much rp before, but if your someone experienced then I'd love to learn!
 Anyone interested? I've never done much rp before, but if your someone experienced then I'd Cinta to 1

Hetalia: ~FrUk~ 10 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu vampiressJazz said…
Lol i would be happy to rp XD(lol i haven't in a while so i probably suck at it XD)
hampir setahun yang lalu Gazlover-Canada said…
Okay, that's wonderful!!!:) I admit I'm sort of new at rp, but maybe you could also teach me what you know?:)
^^ i would be happy too(I must add you then) Heh i remember when i was taught to rp and now i am teaching people XD Well you see it's pretty simple it's a bit like a fanfict except anything can happen (:
Thank you so much! I've always really wanted to learn how to rp, and I am totally obsessed with fanfiction (and writing it) so hopefully I can become good at role playing as well. I would be so happy for you to teach me!
I love writing fanficts too, if you have a fanfiction. Net account I shall add you to my authors list (:
Oh, I do! My name fanfiction name is: Gazlover12-Canada. :) whats your pen-name for fanfiction?
Okay i shall add you now (: my pen name is Freya01 i haven't written much, i recently finished a fruk fanfict, but i am still writing the sequel.
Okay, I just added you!
I havent really written a lot either, I've just been finishing up a fanfiction about England, France, and America. So, we should totally do a fruk rp soon. I think it would be really fun!:)
I think my last rp was with America and canada( as I had a friend who loved that pairing) which is not as nearly interesting as fruk.)
Lol true, fruk is the best pairing in my opinion :D