Hetalia: Jepun TO ALL WHO Cinta JAPAN!!!! XD

fangirl404 posted on Mar 23, 2011 at 06:49PM
I have soooooo many questions about diffrent things.
Don't ask me what they are cause I don't feel like telling.
One of my fav people is......JAPAN!!!!
I love him to bits. He is very cute and funny. If anybody eles like japan please tell me okay?
Cause i like to meet new people. some might even be nice or not! Well I shall ask a question.
1. Who here thinks that japan is very cute?
2. Who thinks that he is just a normal person?
3. And who thinks that they wish that they were just like them so that they can meet japan?

Hetalia: Jepun 7 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Massogliacutie said…
smile
I Love Japan! That's why i made this spot for him! hehehe
Japan is very cute and adorable and he seems like a normal person with a calm and innocent personality.
hampir setahun yang lalu Smexalishious said…
I love japan my sister showed me the show and I figured out his human name Kiku is the same as mine. I think he is adorable. And he is my fav charcter in hetalia. Also sorry my answer is so long.

From, Kiku Sakura
hampir setahun yang lalu GhostQueen1999 said…
mischievous
I LOVE HIM! (mostly because he WHIPS HIS HAIR BACK AND FORTH) HE IS SO KAWAII!
hampir setahun yang lalu Sonicishot said…
heart
Look at me!! :D I drooled over Japan when I first saw him. My favorite character wasn't Italy, like most Hetalia noobies, mine was Japan. :3 It still is. I. LOVE. KIKU HONDA. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
hampir setahun yang lalu GaHoolianGirl said…
heart
I think Japan is a-dor-a-ble!He is odd,but also one of the most normal characters at the same time!He is my BF in my circle of friends!(It is okay if Greece gets him though...) Anyway,Japan is my fav and will stay that way!
 I think Jepun is a-dor-a-ble!He is odd,but also one of the most normal characters at the same time!He
hampir setahun yang lalu iloveciel said…
heart
He is beautiful!!!!>:D i LOVE HIM TO PIECES <3333 -whispers:Beautiful...-
 He is beautiful!!!!>:D i Cinta HIM TO PIECES <3333 -whispers:Beautiful...-
hampir setahun yang lalu ILuvHetalia said…
heart
ooh mai glob i love japan! he is so cute and sometimes random. <3 his shortness makes him so KAWAII~