1. anda find it surprising that Italy has won a war before
2. anda cried when anda covered the Revolutionary War in history
3. anda have claimed to speak Italian before and, when asked to say something, made wild gestures and said, "Ve~!" repeatedly
4. anda now call Germany "Potato Freak" in history
5. anda refuse to say that Prussia isn't a country
6. Whenever someone mentions Canada, anda say, "Who?"
7. anda are now the smartest person in your history class
8. Every Krismas Eve, anda stay up waiting for Finland
9. For Halloween, anda just put on a scarf, a long coat, and carry around a sunflower...
10. ...and, when asked what anda are, anda simply say, "The scariest person I could think of."
11. anda can sing at least five versions of Marukaite Chikyuu sejak heart
12. anda find yourself speaking like Jepun every now and then
13. When taking notes in history, anda refer to all the countries sejak their human names
14. anda feel the need to hide whenever anda hear a Russian accent
15. anda find yourself telling people that ____ originated in South Korea da ze~!
16. anda consider 'maple' as a swear word
17. anda can sing your kegemaran character's character song from memory at any telah diberi occasion
18. You're the only one anda know that knows what Sealand is
19. anda have picked out characters for all your Friends and sometimes accidentally call them sejak their country
20. anda now Cinta history
21. anda insist that the alliance between Germany and Italy was a pinky swear
22. Whenever someone mentions vodka, anda picture Russia jumping out of a plane without a parachute and crack up
23. anda want to become a citizen of Sealand
24. It annoys anda that your computer says that Sealand isn't a word
25. People from Russia scare you...
26. ...but people from Belarus scare anda more
27. When it's cold out, anda bungkus, balut yourself up in a huge kot and claim you're Russia
28. When anda watch the Olympics, anda expect France to run around naked during the beginning ceremony
29. anda quote Hetalia in everyday conversations
30. anda now believe that Polacks=Valley Girls/Barbies
31. anda have spent days trying to figure out if Germany is Holy Roman Empire
32. anda refer to countries either sejak human name atau he/she, never 'it'
33. When mimicking a Chinese accent, anda add, 'aru' to the end of every sentence
34. The fact that Alaska is getting closer to Russia every year(according to plate tectonics) makes anda think that America is going to become one with Russia
35. anda believe that an economy can be saved sejak placing a hamburger on the ruler's forehead
36. anda refuse to believe that there's an Italian mafia
37. anda write get-well cards to Jepun because of the earthquake, tsunami, and nuclear failure
38. anda scream "Happy Birthday Alfred" and/or "Take that Arthur" on the Fourth of July
39. anda walk into a Hello Kitty store and ask where the Shinatty-Chan merchandise is
40. anda correct someone talking about a new discovery of some kind, telling them "Korea already invented that"
41. anda imagine anda have the same menacing purple aura that often haunts Russia when he's "happy"
42. anda find yourself scanning through your history textbook to find a good peminat fiction topic
43. A tomato, sos tomato krat seems like the best hiding place during a war
44. "True Italian Spirit" is only another way to say "We Surrender"
45. The song "Santa Clause is coming to Town" seems like an odd rip-off of something that was written for Russia(He knows when anda are sleeping, he knows when you're awake...)
46. anda claim that condoms are the best weapons in psychological warfare
47. anda wonder why the polar menanggung, bear at the zoo isn’t talking to you
48. anda explain to your Geography teacher that Corsica isn't an island; it's Italy's nipple
49. anda still look for Prussia on maps
50. anda wish that anda had a grandpa as awesome as Ancient Rome
51. anda watch the Olympics to watch your kegemaran countries play sports
52. anda celebrate your kegemaran characters' birthdays/independent days, even if anda have no connections with that country.