Hetalia pasta Hetalia peminat fiction

RussiaxChina3 posted on Jun 21, 2011 at 04:32AM
okay I have read the fan fiction Cupcakes. It was indeed scary but that also has inspired me to make a hetalia fan fiction called Pasta which is based on the my little pony friendship is magic fanfiction. The charaters that will be doing the same thing that Pinkie pie was doing to her friends are Italy, Romano, and Spain. I make them invite three different nations over to help them make Pasta. so like let's say Germany, Prussia, and Austria were invited over. so Italy, Romano, and Spain already made three small samples of Pasta and once Germany, Prussia, and Austria eat it they black out and wake tied up in chains. sure enough Pinkie pie also made clothes to wear out of the ponies she killed. so Italy wears a necklace with the spines of Nations that he had killed with their names carved on it and he also wears a cape that is made up of torn peices of the nations flags that he killed. Romano wear a necklace made with the ribs of the Nations that he killed with the names of the Nations that he killed carved onto it and he to wears a cape made out of little torn of the Nations flag that he killed. Spain has a necklace made out of skulls that still have dry blood on it and he has the Nations that he killed carved on the skulls he also has knives that he carved out of the bones of another Nation while he wears bull horns that he carved out of a Nations spine that he had killed on his head and he too has a cape made out of torn peices of the nations flag that he killed. so When the three invite Germany, Prussia, and Austria over (warning spoilers) Spain is going to kill Prussia, Italy is going to take care of Germany (surprising isn't it), and Romano is going to kill Austria. they also use sharp things while in process of killing these nations. so Spain will use his axe. Italy will use a chainsaw. and Romano will use a hacksaw (in case you don't know how strong a hacksaw is it is strong enough to cut through metal so their will be alot of suffering for Germany' Prussia, and Austria). oringally I was going to make Italy, Romano, and Spain after they knock out their victims tie their victims up back to back in chairs but I figured that it would be harder for Italy, Romano, and Spain to kill their victims. so if you want I will try my best and indeed make this fan fiction but if you don't want to read it sure that's okay. thanks for reading this and please tell me what you think of what I want to make Pasta like.

Hetalia No balas