House M.D. OMG!

RP_Puzzle posted on Mar 18, 2009 at 05:07AM
So this is a thread where you talk about moments in House MD that made you go OMG!!!

House M.D. 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu RP_Puzzle said…
heart
My OMG moment was when me and my friend were watching Half-Wit tonight. I've already seen it, but she hasn't and we were both Hameron fans first season (still think she is, but I know season 5 or House's Head will change her mind...I'm working on it, don't kill me, she will be Huddy!). Half-Wit is my second favorite House episode ever, and knowing she was still a little bit Hameron, I was like oh man she's going to flip when she sees this!

So it gets to that part and right when they make contact I look over at my friend; WOW! Here eyes were huuuge and both her hands were over her mouth in shock! I know I fricken loved it the first time, but watching it this second time, OMG IT WAS SOOOOO HOT!!! Like I literally felt something physically in my chest like...it's so hard to describe!

I'm hoping when my friend and I get to the Huddy kiss I'll feel that powerful rush like I did watching the Hameron kiss a second time. Don't get me wrong when I saw the Huddy kiss I flipped too I was super obsessed with getting to that episode (I was behind and saw it on the fox website) and I kept watching it over and over again in anticipation.

I dunno why, but the Hameron kiss just totally struck me, so now I'm on a temporary Hameron high right now haha. The super Huddiness in the following episodes though started to wear at the Hameron high, but it's still there cause of how much Chase mentions Cameron just wants to get House jealous.

So what about you guys?
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu