House M.D. Hugh Laurie appearances in the seterusnya 2 weeks

RP_Puzzle posted on Mar 21, 2009 at 02:22AM
So I went to the House website to look up a Houseism for House Word Chain Game, but got distracted in their forums and saw that Hugh Laurie's going to be on Regis and Kelly on March 30th!

Not only that, he'll be on Letterman the 23rd of this month too! I'm thinking he's promoting Monsters vs Aliens (or is it vice-versa?) movie though. Nevertheless I'm excited :).

Also on the other House forums, I found a helpful page that succinctly posts the guests on several talk shows:

link

Wish I would've known about that site sooner, I missed Craigy on Letterman ;_;. So am I posting this in the wrong place? I was thinking maybe we could make this into a: OMG a House member is going to be on _______ thread.

House M.D. 7 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu RP_Puzzle said…
crying
*face palm* Oh it's on Fox's front House page...guess I shouldn't be surprised. Nuts I fail again ;_;.
hampir setahun yang lalu Housewhore4 said…
He's also going to be on the CBS Early Show
Seriously? Ah yeah he is! Monday, March 23rd people!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu greghouseismine said…
you lucky americans...
hampir setahun yang lalu x5mp1xp1nx22x said…
yay twiny! *isnt gonna watch regis and kelly, but ill watch letterman and the early show*
I'M FRICKEN PISSED!!!! HUGH LAURIE'S INTERVIEW WAS COVERED UP BY THE STUPIDEST LOCAL NEWS STATION ON THE PLANET!!!! Please tell me one of you saw it and if so can you tell me what happened? I wonder if someone will post it somewhere I hope so...
hampir setahun yang lalu yunioshi said…
NO! i recorded the early show this morning, went out, came home expecting to watch hugh and he wasn't on! i was so mad!