House M.D. Grief coulsel for you!*spoiler!*

amberRocks posted on Apr 07, 2009 at 01:21PM
Hi!Since I know about loss of a favourite character I'm offering myself as a grief counsel for you(ok mostly my dear olivine) to cope with your grief and feel better.
I'm here if you need me.Don't be shy to talk.

House M.D. 23 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu x5mp1xp1nx22x said…
sad
lol aR, love the icon.

for sure, after the ep i was like...o poor Oli!

im still in shock, this week has just SUCKS when it comes to tv, not sucked as in not good, but sucked as in horrible things have happened
hampir setahun yang lalu amberRocks said…
I know.You just for starts have to convice yourself that its just tv.And you have a whole life outthere waiting for you.I hope that helps for starts.
yeah i know.

Ive told like everyone i know this: its like the writters of my fav shows got together and said "how can we make Ali cry as much as possible this week? OH I KNOW! END ER AND KILL OFF KUTNER!"

those bastards!
Let out all your anger.Call names if you want too.Noone will blame you.
no i wont do that. i can see why they did it, this is gonna bring UNBELIEVEABLE story lines.
I can't see why they did it.Really can't.And thats a topic for another thread.
hampir setahun yang lalu TheHiddenCane said…
Kal Penn wanted out. They needed a cataclysmic event... sucks but they just did their math...

I miss KUTNER!
hampir setahun yang lalu Olivine said…
crying
There's nothing left...my favourite team member died...there's only foreman, taub and 13 left..haha..they are soo funny and entertaining..
My last little thutner hopes died..my last hopes for a ship with kutner and a new person died as well, which leaves only ships i dont like..
*hangs on cammie*
Let it all out sweety.
hampir setahun yang lalu Dutch_House_Fan said…
crying
I miss him so much! He was always so funny..
I cried almost the whole episode..
i dont really like how the show has developed...ohter people who wanted chameron and foreteen and so on are happy..but there's not really anything left i could be happy about, so why would i watch it any longer :/
*gives oli her hand so she would follow her to the world without House*
hampir setahun yang lalu salemslot said…
sad
Poor oli*passes her a handkerchief*
I know how you feel.My sisters who loved Kutner have decided to stop watching the show.
*takes hand* i loved the show so much :[
oh well...I love you both.*group hug to oli and salaslot*
thanks salemslot :')
this is prob hardest on you oli.
im sorry. :''(

i agree about the direction the show is taking thing aR...its just not like it use to be, flow wise and it seems like most of this season the eps were completly useless. not that i dont love them, and like 5 of them were super important, but im sure you know what i mean
Well,I can't talk about House anymore cause I stopped watching ages ago before that epi but there were reasons that I stopped watching and the direction of the show was one of them...
hampir setahun yang lalu RP_Puzzle said…
Cami though...*spoilers for next episode or two following*

Chameron's breaking up so maybe a ship you like can happen. That make you feel any better?
sad
and the twist will probably be the wedding...:(
hampir setahun yang lalu xoxJoJoRulesxox said…
crying
Im in tears right now! I Just watched it, and even though you KNEW it was going to happen,it was a total shock!!
Im going to miss Kutner :(
hampir setahun yang lalu mimika_s said…
gamwto re Sia pali se exassa??Mpainw polu spania teleutaia...Posous aiwnes exoume na ta poume???Epikinwnise mazi mou na doume oti zeis...Kai exw tosa na sou pw...
hampir setahun yang lalu HouseJr said…
I'm missing Kutner sooo much, why'd this have to happen. And numbers it's like great minds think alike, I've been saying (I made it my motto) ER is gone, Kutner is dead, and Scrubs is going, can TV hurt me anymore this year? I want Kutner back, the show isn't going to be the same :(