House M.D. *Spoiler for the seterusnya House episode*

AwesomeHippie posted on Apr 14, 2009 at 07:35AM
Ok its not that big of a spoiler i just wanted to see ur opinions on the promo for House we just saw for episode 5x22

And heres my question: What song do u think House is playing when the hes dancing and the boom box and wearing the glasses?

House M.D. 2 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu RP_Puzzle said…
cool
I don't even know, but I'm dying to find out XD. Now I can do my Party Hard by Andrew W.K. HMV I wanted with more material to use XD. I'll die if that's what he's playing!

I think it's a bit early for a bachelor party so maybe it's a hallucination, but I hope not. Maybe Chameron is just having a quick wedding for some reason. Cause Cameron's done one before?

I'm so happy House is going though :D. And if the extra's blog is correct, Wilson dancing in boxers time! If that's the case look for my icon to be a butt shot or something of Wilson's boxers XD. LOL I wonder what Amber will say I'm assuming she'll be attending.

What will House act like with Amber? Will he talk to her directly in front of people or glare at the air all of a sudden when she's around? And why is she holding up a lighter?

The morgue scene with shot glasses!!! So excited to see that! And anyone know what brand of energy drink I'm assuming House is drinking? They blur it out, but I dunno black and red are a clue.

And Thirteen's at the bachelor party is she the only House girl there cause she's bi? And has House done any of Wilson's bachelor parties? Will Taub decline cause it's too much temptation?

Dude what if House hallucinates Cuddy pole dancing?! O_O Woo!!! This ep is going to rock I think Huddy sex is happening in it too!
hampir setahun yang lalu mrshouse62689 said…
smile
Erm...there's already a link for that episode.