House M.D. I'm sorry.

Fabouluz posted on Apr 27, 2009 at 10:25PM
But I've been srsly put off by the minority of users on this spot who don't have anything relevent to say but bash other ships and fight with other ships.

These immature users have just made me not bother on this spot.

If they calm down and make things more House related than SHIP related, It'll be okay then.

xoxo

House M.D. 9 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Fabouluz said…
sad
Every reply is Ship related and not House related in the sense of the whole show and cast instead of shipping differences.

It's just really pissed me off in the space of an hour, and I don't think I can come back on here until it has seriously calmed down to the point where not every pick answer is a 'ship' answer.

xoxo
hampir setahun yang lalu linhousepotter said…
hmmm
I am annoyed too. These people are acting pretty immature. I really hate ship wars. I always try to avoid them but this is getting a bit ridiculous. This is not a "ship" spot. This spot its about the show as a whole. I hope this problem stops soon.
I agree. We have a rule that only Huddy stuff is posted in the Huddy spot and not in the House spot.

These idiot obviously don't have a brain to process this rule.

xoxo
hampir setahun yang lalu teardrop said…
I hate ship wars too, but ships are part of the show and if fans want to discuss them here who's to say they can't? No one in particular owns this spot, so no one has the right to impose rules on it, except, perhaps, rules of acceptable behaviour like for example no use of aggressive language or downright flaming. I am sorry but it seems to me fans were just getting along fine commenting on the pick in question until fabouluz started his/her tirade. That's the kind of posting that i find inappropriate - shouting, cursing and the like. I too think some of the content on the spot is a little immature, but so what? If I don't like it, as long as it does not offend me, I ignore it. If you want more mature content, you could make it your responsibility to create some. I guess some people should just try to curb their anger and learn to be more tolerant.
I'm just going to ignore that naiive comment above me.

xoxo
hampir setahun yang lalu Rubiks said…
Oh, oh, can I join in? I want to complain about immature users and then be one myself! Contradiction, yes?
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu vieamemusique said…
laugh
Lawls.
hampir setahun yang lalu RP_Puzzle said…
worried
Wtf I haven't seen any of that...though I haven't visited picks a lot recently is that where all the flaming is? Are they flaming per say bashing other ships or just strongly promoting their own?
hampir setahun yang lalu misanthrope86 said…
smile
Don't worry RP_Puzzle. This incident died ages ago, but for some reason a couple of people have responded to this forum. But don't worry, it is all over and dealt with.