House of Night Series Erik !

VanneNight posted on Nov 29, 2008 at 07:19AM
WOW, who think erick should be the hottie that stays with zoey ? i DO !

even though in the yearbook he is not all that
but in my imagination he is. :)

House of Night Series 8 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu dei-girl said…
oh i know what you're talking about girl! urgh yeah they should SO get back together!
hampir setahun yang lalu latinlover said…
i hope they get back togethr but then agian i was sayin stark shud b4 he sorta became the undead dead kid haha eric is ugly on site in my imagination hes soooo hot haha i hope they get back togethr tho realy do but who knws depending on how the writter writes shel probably make zoey die idk i am jus sayin
hampir setahun yang lalu misstaylautner said…
UHHHH NOt me. stark is zoeys man!
hampir setahun yang lalu DragonDandel said…
angry
Misstaylarunter, could you pleas SHUT UP about Stark? I don`t trust him! so pleas, SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Sweetpea341 said…
I do! I do! More Erik please! He wouldn't have issues if Zoey didn't have so many guys!
hampir setahun yang lalu hontwilightfan said…
laugh
poeple should soooooooooooooooooooo cut him some slack! when they broke up in tempted i could have ripped zoeys head off!
hampir setahun yang lalu kitkat709477 said…
smile
I don't really think they should get back together simply because I don't think it could work out between them cuz hes possessive and some girls might not mind that but zoey makes it very clear that she can't stand it so I don't really think it would work out
hampir setahun yang lalu MyStark said…
and the awesomeness between stark and zoey is just to hot right now! I hope she ditches all other guys well besides dead heath but she has to let him go to.