House of Night Series Hunted

JustMe7 posted on Jan 03, 2009 at 03:35PM
Do you think the next book will be a lot about Stark, Zoey and Erik!? Because if Neferet said that Stark could have his heart's desire and that was Zoey (guessing!?), then does that mean Zoey will be under some kind of spell by her. Then, Erik doesn't know about their conncetion!? But then if they're stuck in the underground tunnels, then aren't they going to get back together since they'll be spending a lot of time with each other?

House of Night Series 7 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu dei-girl said…
i don't know really..... thats why i read the books. but i think Zoey and ERik will fall back in love in the tunnles and Stark would be old regretn news to ZOey. BUT I HOPE STEVIE REA IS OKAY!
hampir setahun yang lalu JustMe7 said…
Me too! I think she'll be okay because she did say that she wasn't dying. Aaah, I guess we'll just have to wait 'till March!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Bandgeek_XP said…
Omg first of all i can not wait!!!

My favorite ship in the book is Zoey and Erik (Zerick)!! SO I REALLY REALLY hope that they do get back together. Um... Maybe your right about the whole stark thing, i never really thought about it like that but your right... but gee i hope that doesn't happen and now that i think about it i don't think that will happen just because Zoey is really strong, but i don't know, will just have to wait and see
Than on second guess, i have a thought that Stark begins to stalk Zoey and him and Erik would get in a HUGE knock-out-drag-out fight. But Since Zoey did kiss Stark; i think she'll hesitate a lot on who she wants and who she truly love. But i would think it would be ERik because they went out for quite a while, right?
hampir setahun yang lalu kameron6089 said…
i think that zoey and erik will reconnect in the tunnels.....but im sure stark is gunna be in the back of zoeys mind...so i hope she doesnt break eriks heart...AGAIN!!!! that would just suck....
hampir setahun yang lalu JustMe7 said…
smile
I know what you mean! I think they'll reconnect as well, but I think Stark will come in there somewhere along the line at least.
angelic
true dat true dat...