House of Night Series House of Night Movies!!!

NessaPHL09-deleted posted on Jul 30, 2009 at 04:14PM
Okay so I've been looking around different sites and there is a lot of tlk about there being a HON movie or movies coming out. I read all five books and I'm a major fan..but I'm also afraid they're gonna go all extra Hollywood bullcrap and mess the HON idea up for me. What do you all think?? Because movies are always different than the books..should I be excited. If they do exactly as the book it should be a major hit but if they change it the way they did in twilight it'll be a major bummer

House of Night Series 5 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu music_is_love said…
smile
It MIGHT happen, check out my new topic called House of Night MOVIE! It's an official interview frmo P.C. Cast about the whole, "is there going to be a movie" topic. Check it out!
hampir setahun yang lalu cr6zym0nkeyiz said…
smile
i really hope there will be a movie....i'd really like to c dis book onscreen.....XD
hampir setahun yang lalu darksusan said…
mischievous
I think that if they follow the books then the movie will be great but every director wants to put a little of themselves into the project so they always change something. Plus in the first book Aphrodite is kinda a bitch but they should be careful not to make too much of that because if people end up hating her they might not accept her later when she joins the gang. Just my opinion
hampir setahun yang lalu Ovybo said…
I don't want it to turn out like Twilight. That would suck.
hampir setahun yang lalu BlackHole said…
P.C said on her blog that she and Kristin signed the contract for a movie but she doesn't know if it will really be a movie 'cause nothing is official, yet.