House of Night Series Just choose already

darksusan posted on Aug 24, 2009 at 01:29PM
Ok this is going to come out like i hate Zoey but i don't, i just really hate the way that she is with the men in the book. When she got together with Eric she really liked him and was sure that it was over with Heath but then along comes Heath with warm blood and he's back in again, then theres Loren who's a teacher and hello of course he was using you how stupid can you get, then stark with his im bad but lovable. Eric comes across like the bad guy but with a girlfriend like that no wonder.Plus she calls Aphrodite a slut and a ho bag but she's the one with all these guys on the go, minus the now perminently dead Loren.So my question is this does anybody else with that the girl would just pick one guy and stick to her choice. Oh and please don't let it be Heath that she chooses cause i really don't like him he's the equivelent of a stalker but if she just had the back bone to tell him no and mean it maybe he would have moved on.
Like i said i don't hate her i just hate the dithering back and forth between the guys.

House of Night Series 10 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Ovybo said…
Heath's not a stalker, he was I-M-P-R-I-N-T-E-D.
hampir setahun yang lalu darksusan said…
smile
Even before he was imprinted he turned up at the school calling her his girlfriend, take the hint mate she already dumped him. And in the 5th book when he turns up in the tunnels no longer imprinted and tries to start a fight with eric. He can't take it that zoey is no longer his and that she is with eric, stark and well was with loren. Plus if your girlfriend breaks your hear by being with another guy why would you want her when she has 2 other guys already, he's just asking for it in my opinion.
hampir setahun yang lalu misstaylautner said…
angry
ok its going to Sound like i hate u, but i dont.STOP FREAKING DISSING HEATH, CHICK!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Luv_Rob_4ever said…
big smile
I agree with darksusan ZOEY should pick somone and stay with them!!! PLUS no OFFENCE but let the girl express her feelings jst like she letting u express yours!!!!! again NO OFFENCE
hampir setahun yang lalu neckbiter15 said…
of you all knew hoe tempted ended then we wouldn't have this problem. HEATH DIES!!!!!!!. there is only stark now if she ever wakes ep so get over yourselves. Heath has been one of my favorite characters until stark came.
hampir setahun yang lalu Luv_Rob_4ever said…
angry
thanks neckbiter15 you jst ruined the end for me GOSH we were jst saying our opinon like i said!!!!!! AND I LIKE HEATH ALWAYS HAVE!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu DragonDandel said…
monkey
Why is everybody talking about Stark? I really don`t trust him.
hampir setahun yang lalu Injury said…
smile
wow lets see. eric turned out to be a jealous controlling jerk.
heath (r.i.p) was in love with zoey since 3rd grade and he was a sweetheart and only tried to be in zoeys life which is understandable.
loren he only used zoey because neferet told him to he was an ass.
stark is the only one who hasnt pushed himself onto zoey even if he wants to sleep with her i think he is wonderful for her and understands her better than any body.
Yes Zoey has guy troubles but she is just like nyx.
nyx had a human consort(no idea on the name) she had erubeus(no idea on spelling) and she had Kalona (before he fell for loving her too much) so Zoey is just like Nyx guy troubles times 3.
i wish i got guys atttention like that.
all really good arguments though!
hampir setahun yang lalu DragonDandel said…
monkey
Still don`t trust him.
hampir setahun yang lalu Injury said…
laugh
LOL everyone is entitled to their own opinions.