House of Night Series AWAKENED

cr6zym0nkeyiz posted on Apr 27, 2010 at 06:27PM
the title of the next book is called AWAKENED! discuss predictions and info about the 8th book. comes out jan 4 2011
last edited on Apr 28, 2010 at 12:32PM

House of Night Series 22 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Injury said…
too soon to tell have to read burned first but i dont think Neferet dies in burned so maybe its the end for her in Awakened and ive heard rumours about Zoey turning vamp in the 14th books but maybe she changes in awakened who knows really cant wait to find out tho
hampir setahun yang lalu xochristina said…
heart
OMG I am sooo excited for Awakened!
January 4 seems so far away! :(
I think theyre still gonna be in Scotland with Sgiach in Awakened, &you know that things with Stevie Rae &Rephaim are only gonna intensify. Im curious whats gonna happen with Dallas since hes gone around the bend?? Other than that, Im not to sure what will happen but it will be amazing regardless :)
hampir setahun yang lalu StarkSoulmate said…
big smile
Wooh
Major give away there about burned! Thanks for that! :P
I cant wait for the new year now :D
smile
i dont know whether thats sarcasim or not lol
hampir setahun yang lalu Addictedtovamps said…
smirk
I know, I use to LOVE Dallas,but now he has gone all sycho, and who would of known he has an affinity for electricity!?!...January is too far away!..
hampir setahun yang lalu BieberInMyHeart said…
smirk
I really can't wait. January is to far awat ! Can't wait to hear more abous Zoey and Stark.
hampir setahun yang lalu DragonDandel said…
crying
Januar is far to long away. Why do they use so much time?
hampir setahun yang lalu HouseofNightRox said…
id say neferet would die in the very very last one. It would be cool if Zoey changed! Would she get even more tattoes???
hampir setahun yang lalu neckbiter15 said…
if zoey got anymore tattoos where would nyx put them. i think zoey is going to kill neferet and kalona once and for all
smile
remember when Zoey got the tattoos that framed her face in marked? well she said they were too thin for normal vampire tattoos which might mean Zoey's marks get thicker with more detail no to mention she still has her legs and feet to go.
hampir setahun yang lalu CQuinn said…
heart
I think it will be amazing regardless. the series is too good to be crap in the 8th installment :D. But i think it will be something more zoey orientated. :0 As long as she stays with stark :D
hampir setahun yang lalu TeamZoey said…
laugh
Im with you CQuinn.
hampir setahun yang lalu arianaggs said…
heart
well
thats an awesome tlite
really hope i can stay the wait
omg another BOOK!!
hampir setahun yang lalu jblovesme4ever said…
kiss
stark is so FINE
hampir setahun yang lalu TeamZoey said…
big smile
with you too jblovesme4ever
hampir setahun yang lalu brittany_JB_fan said…
i love the series! it's so amazing, i can't wait for the next book to come out! and does anyone know the exact amout of books that will be published?
big smile
I actually can't wait. i've even boought some of P.C. Cast's other books to preoccupy myself. ( I read like a good book in two days ) :D I wonder if awakened is about Zoey And her High Priest-y-ness or could it be A-ya being awakened in Zoey's soul ??

Either way I CANNOT wait :D :D :D

P.S. they should have a smily for "Ecstatic" like or "Bonkers" :D
 I actually can't wait. i've even boought some of P.C. Cast's other buku to preoccupy myself. ( I rea
wink
New information about Awakened from amazon.com

"At the start of Awakened, the pulse-pounding eighth installment of the bestselling House of Night series, Zoey has returned, mostly whole, from the Otherworld to her rightful place as High Priestess at the House of Night. Her friends are just glad to have her back, but after losing her human consort, Heath, will Zoey—or her relationship with her super-hot Warrior, Stark—ever be the same? Stevie Rae is drawn even closer to Rephaim, the Raven Mocker with whom she shares a mysterious and powerful Imprint, but he is a dangerous secret that isolates her from her school, her red fledglings, and even her best friends. When the dark threat of Neferet—who is coming closer and closer to achieving her twisted goal of immortality—and Kalona returns, what will it take to keep the House of Night from being lost forever, and what will one desperate girl do to keep her heart from being irreparably broken?"

:O :D
smile
Oh do you think that it could be the humanity of Rephaim being awakened?
hampir setahun yang lalu MetallicarXD said…
Crap... Kalona's back? Well... Hope there's more Jack in this one!
hampir setahun yang lalu hon_fan_xxx said…
big smile
P c cast has finshed writing the book ( but it needs to go in for editing and re-write) and she said she cried twice and that Neferet got her angry. Can't wait ;D
hampir setahun yang lalu MyStark said…
heart
I just read the excerpt and I am kinda confused about the tying of the cloth does that equate to tying the knot - If so I am all for it!! Stark and Zoey!