First
Aphrodite100 speech
Second
The feedbacks
YAH WILL MISS HER OR YAH WONT
I HERBY PRESENT APHRODITE100 WITH HER SPEECH

If anda miss Aphrodite100 Then peminat this 20 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Aphrodite100 said…
Hey, so happy to the people who are reading this. I'm sorry I'm leaving y'all, especially since I bonded with a LOT of you :( I will hopefully be back next year when school starts, maybe a little later.

SO, I'd like to thank several people:

Kaia143 and hollistergurl: You both gave me inspiration on my first three stories. You stayed with me through it all, and inspired me to write my Mark of Athena. Thank you sooo much!
Universalpowa: you wrote my prophecy for my Mark of Athena. idk how to thank you!
Jazzy: you helped me through the tough times. You stayed with me. You were the first to figure out my name, and I even told you who my crush in school is. Thank you!! :)
Jojo: you made me a 'If you miss Aphrodite100 then fan this' club (www.fanpop.com/spots/if-you-miss-aphrodit­e10­0-t­hen­-fa­n-t­his­). You told me I was the nicest girl on fanpop, and I should marry a billionaire. Thank you, you're so sweet!
hollistergurl: my fellow Directioner. I'll miss you! </3
You all made me laugh when I was sad, you made me happy when I was p***d off (I don't curse!), and you did all the things a great friend would do. You did the things my real-life ex-friends should've done, but didn't. THANK-YOU!!!

To anyone of my friends I didn't list: I'll miss you!! I don't want to leave, but I have to. Sorry. :'(

Let's see, what else to put in...

REMEMBER ME when you hear One Direction on the radio. I'll most likely be listening. :D
REMEMBER ME when you go to Dairy Queen and get a Georgia Mud Fudge (I just had to put that in! XD Back to business)
REMEMBER ME when you hear Nickelback on the radio. I'm most likely listening to that too. XD
REMEMBER ME and don't spam on my forums. Jojo will report you if you do. He is the official Aphrodite100 Spam-Free Forums Cop.
REMEMBER ME when you read/see the PJO books/movies.
REMEMBER ME when you eat peanut butter. (NO, IT'S MIIINE TYSON!! BACK OFF!!) I <3 peanut butter almost as much as I <3 you all. :)
REMEMBER ME when you hear Bruno Mars on the radio. I'M LISTENING TO IT IF IT'S A RADIO STATION IN PORTLAND, OREGON (FYI, I do NOT live in Portland, Oregon, thankfully. It's baaad there. 0_0)
REMEMBER ME when you see a picture of Harry Styles. He is my favorite in 1D.
REMEMBER ME when you hear sarcastic remarks. :) Like this: "What's up?" The sky. "Where's the bus at?! It was supposed to be hear 2 hours ago!!" IT'S IN OREGON!! :D
REMEMBER ME when you see a chocolate brown chihuahua. I have one, and she's not very nice XD and she barks a lot :)
REMEMBER ME when you eat Mac&Cheese. I <3 it :D
REMEMBER ME when you think you're about to get a boyfriend. (His name is Matthew, just in case you're wondering. Sadly, I didn't see him today cuz he stepped on a nail D:)
REMEMBER ME when you find out you haven't grown an inch since last year. (I'M ONE FREAKING INCH FROM BEING 5 FOOT TALL!!! ONE FREAKING INCH!!)
REMEMBER ME when you find out your sister is a Twit-Head. Give her that nickname. (just be sure you don't get into trouble with your parents! ;D)
REMEMBER ME when you go to my wall. My posts will be there. My happiness, everything.

DO NOT FORGET ME, AND I WON'T FORGET YOU!!
hampir setahun yang lalu jojo12313 said…
LMFAO SO FUNNY
I LOVE YOU YOU ARE SO FUNNY AND EVERYTHING
AND I LOVE U AS A FRIEND NOT YOU KNOW
BUT I HOPE I SEE YOU NEXT YEAR
THE MINUTE I SEE YOU ON I WILL CELEBRATE BE OVERJOYED AND SCCREAM
IF I AM NOT MATURE IN LATER LIFE
^lol :D I tried hard to make it funny XD When I put the peanut butter thing in, I was like: IT'S MIIINE!! MIIINE!!! I'm seriously addicted to peanut butter :D
hampir setahun yang lalu hollistergurl said…
heart
OMG APHRODITE
WE HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON :D
DIRECTIONERS <33333
WE BOTH LOVE BRUNO MARS
WE BOTH LOVE PEANUT BUTTER
WE BOTH LOVE HARRY STYLES
WE BOTH LOVE MAC&CHEESE
AND WE'RE BOTH SHORT! I'M 5 FOOT LOL XDD

I'M GONNA MISS YOU SO MUCH MY FELLOW DIRECTIONER! :'(

Hope you have a great year off of Fanpop-- catch up on rest, and stuff xD

Remember--
Keep calm and LISTEN TO ONE DIRECTION. :D

That should be my new motto, lol xD

Gonna miss you hon </3
Wish the best for you :)
hampir setahun yang lalu alyta2000 said…
Hey hey hey, wheres me and CHOAS. Naw JK! And, that Bruno Mars thing? SO ME!
hampir setahun yang lalu kristalovepercy said…
crying
awww, why do you have to leave??!!!??? D': YOUR SO AWESOME!!!! D: fanpop needs awesome people like you!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu universalpowa said…
:((((((((((((

IM GONNA MISS YOU APHRODITE!!! DDDD':

I LOVE YOU TOO!! <33
I REALLY HOPE YOU COME BACK NEXT YEAR!! PLEASE DO!! <33
1D FOREVER! LOL XD

wish you the best with school and other junk ;)
heart
^^^^XD PEANUT BUTTER!!! It's only 3 months away though! *does happy dance* that's 90 days I think! I'm gonna count it down!! I'll miss you too, fellow Directioner. I found out I hadn't grown at all in a year, and I was like NOOOOOOOO!!!!

ooooh! one more thing:

REMEMBER ME when you go to Mt. Hood. If you pass a house across from a fire depo, you just passed my home! :) But first you have to figure out which fire depo I live across from XD there's like 3-4 of them here, seriously XD

LIVE STRONG! LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!

^^^SORRY!!

I'd like to thank 2 more people:
Alyssa and Chaos: You continued my Percabeth story!! Thank you!! idk what I'd do if that just ended up like all those stories on fanfiction.Net and other websites that just end up abandoned. A big round of thanks to you two!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
REMEMBER ME when your MP3 Player dies on you. My battery was FRIED! IT WAS FREAKING FRIED!! XD
hampir setahun yang lalu jberagon17 said…
crying
i will remember and we will all miss you
^^Girl, I feel ya. Very violent to my i-pod when that happens. Psh. Yeahhhhh, It's seen better days. Don't worry 'bout that story. Also, I kind of might of killed CHAOS with a cliffie. Dont know Dont CARE. GOSH (Christian but I don't want to offend anyone.)! I'M TURNING INTO UNI!
heart
^LOL, I'm reading it!! XD Uni killed some fans while she became the Goddess of Cliffhangers. Seriously, don't mess with her, or she WILL get you back. 0_0

Here's a song (country, but STILL! listen to it, PLZ!) Don't Forget To Remember Me by Carrie Underwood
hampir setahun yang lalu icuSTALKER said…
heart
^I LOVE THAT SONG!! It's always been one of my favorites.
Aw I love you sooo much and don't forget your friends on Fanpop!! :'( I will (hopefully) be waiting if you come back.
<33333
Lol say hi to Matthew for me XD nah Jk :P
I remember you when my iPod gets cracked (it's nearly as bad as getting your MP3 fried)
I remember you when I eat peanut butter
I remember you when I felt frustration that my sister was almost taller than me though she's younger
I remember you when I play Nickelback
I remember you when I play Bruno Mars
Girl, you're everywhere. I can name so many more places.
<3333333
Peace out.
icuSTALKER
^XD My sister is like half a foot shorter than me, and I'm four years older than her. and it doesn't help that I didn't grow AT ALL in a year. :P
mischievous
As a tribute to the Queen of the Story of Awesomness I will use that song in my next chappie!
heart
thank you Aly!! <3333
hampir setahun yang lalu jojo12313 said…
i just heard One Direction
What makes you beautiful girl
i think u are beautiful on the inside always
I remembered you automaticly
heart
thank you Jojo!!
mischievous
REMEMBER ME by thinking of...PURPLE BUNNIES!!!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
REMEMBER ME and join this totally random club.

link