Imagination imGINATION game!

amy36y posted on Jan 12, 2012 at 10:37PM
ok this is how you play u use your imGINATION to play. you say a made up name first exaple: hello my name is justin bieberet (no real names) then i like to exaple: i like to eat rainbows. the last thing you say is i will... then the next person finishes that i'll start: hello my name is hell kitty o. i like to eat pizza. i will.....

Imagination 7 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu kp1fan said…
big smile
HI my name is jay B and I'm a ninja i can jump from a skyscraper when I'm not kicking some ones ass I'm the most famous person in the world i can speak all the languages on earth when i sing i make a stone cry
my girlfriend is the most beautiful girl on earth and I'm the richest person on earth

(hahaha that is sooooo not me XD)
hampir setahun yang lalu amy36y said…
u forgot the i will.. so.... i will eat my dad's cd cases
hampir setahun yang lalu Winx1st said…
so will he whilst stabbing a cloud
 so will he whilst stabbing a awan
hampir setahun yang lalu amy36y said…
big smile
I will.... Pash Lenny Pearce :D
hampir setahun yang lalu Wotch-ya said…
My name is Rosetta Bootyliscious, and I work for an undercover co-operation for the government. A major part of my job is that I invent new gadgets for MI5 and MI6, as well as for myself. My favourite piece is The Swiss Army Pen, and it turns into anything I need or want. For instance, it would turn into a diamond crusher. With my skills and knowledge, I will prevent the world from total abomination.
hampir setahun yang lalu xLoyaltyX said…
My name is Monica DragonRider, and I'm going to ride the dragon titan into a black hole to destroy the 64th dimension that is plotting to shatter the walls of everything we know and plunge everything into eternal chaos and destroy everything until there is nothing left... not even time and space.
hampir setahun yang lalu snowwolf2000 said…
smile
My name is Lily Amber Tiffany Heather McJonesSmithersonman and I'm a wizard who can control Fire. I can also eat fire, It tastes yummy :D. I also eat the souls of evil people. I have rainbow hair and a gold eye and red eye. I have black angel wings and wolf ears and a tail. I have scythe that's actually a person named Arthur Kirkland.

See if you can catch the references :D