Invader Zim The IZFAS

xx_Tak posted on Jul 22, 2008 at 08:17PM
I really want to join the IZFAS, but I don't really hav e the time to dedicate myself to it:(..... Does anybody here work on it currently? I reallllly want to see them make The Trial!!!

Invader Zim 10 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu misanthrope86 said…
I don't have time for that sort of thing either unfortunately. I don't really even have time for Fanpop! LOL!
hampir setahun yang lalu xx_Tak said…
wow, and you contribute like most of everything
hampir setahun yang lalu misanthrope86 said…
Yeah, well, Fanpop is a good way to relax when I have been doing a lot of university work, but it is also a great place to procrastinate! Ha ha!
hampir setahun yang lalu jillianlanner said…
I am a part of IZFAS. I haven't done any work on it other than write a script for it but I am thinking of applying for storyboarder. My username on there is JIR.
hampir setahun yang lalu Solo28 said…
I work for them. I've been a worker since May 2008. I used to be a Writer, but last summer we moved to a new site and I have to re apply
hampir setahun yang lalu InvaderStorm said…
I'm on it, but don't work for them currently. I would love to see "The Trial" as well, but right now, the team is small and I am 90% sure we are only making minisodes.
hampir setahun yang lalu InvaderAmara said…
What is this?
hampir setahun yang lalu 123moo123 said…
yeah, what is IZFAS? i've heard of it, i dunno what it is. ???
hampir setahun yang lalu RealCosmic said…
What you don't know!?
hampir setahun yang lalu Solo28 said…
It's the 'Invader Zim Fan Animated Series'. A group of fans working to continue the story of Invader Zim.