Invader Zim Help create the final 2 episodes!

BigheadBen posted on Apr 24, 2009 at 09:35AM
I know 'The Trial' and 'Invaider Poonchy' were both recorded AND storyboarded and I would LOVE to combine the audio and storyboard frames, so we all could have 2 final episodes, I might even colorize/add some frames (I plan 2 be a prof. animator) but I cant find the storyboards anywhere. Please, obay, and provide link to Ben! (or my email is edgefieldys@aol, thankx)

Invader Zim 9 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu tva23 said…
We'd need to edit the recordings though, because without SFX and the background music the episode wouldn't flow very neatly. And for storyboarding, that would imply that after looking at the storyboards we could animate it (Which I have a Fan Show that I'm animating)

Two places you might find the Storyboards are RWaM or you'd have to see if Viacom released the storyboards to anyone. Or Google search images.
OR IZFAS
If you do find the storyboards, I'd be obliged to help with the animation and editing and whatnot.
(fast_cheetahs@sbcglobal.net)
hampir setahun yang lalu woowie said…
smile
I'm working on a show called Sparkz Flying. I'll be glad to help!
hampir setahun yang lalu InvaderCynder said…
big smile
i cant help much but i could give ideas. link me in and i'll be happy to add some posabilitys :D (l
laugh
l) TACO! (l
(l (l (l (l army of disfugured tacos!
big smile
ohh! (l] (l] (l] (l] (l] (l] (l] (l] army of disfigured pies or burgers or whatever u wanna call em.
:>(:3)+--< KAT! hehehe
hampir setahun yang lalu vganimagus said…
meh
I don't know how much help i'de be but i im wiling to contibute, beign mentaly unstable really helps with storyboard concepts.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
big smile
oho!
=(:D)>-< ←CYNDER!