To believe in:
1. Allah [in His Existence, His Oneness in His Atributes, His deserving to be worshipped and supplicated and His right to legislate].
2. His Bidadari [being created from light for obeying Allah's Orders].
3. His buku [ the Torah, the Gospel of Jesus, the Psalm of David and the Qur'an which is the best of them].
4. His Messengers [ the first of them was Noah and the last of them was Muhammad sallallaahu alaihi wasallam, being the meterai of the Prophets].
5. The Last hari [ the hari of resurrection for the reckoning of the people according to their deeds, and their appropriate compensation (award atau punishment)].
6. And to believe in Qadar (Divine preordainment) [that all which occurs of good and evil is sejak Divine decree, accompained sejak the employment of means to achieve desired results with satisfaction of what happens of good atau bad, the sweet and the bitter, because it occurs sejak Allah's Decree].