Jacob Black Fanfiction.

MissMell posted on May 14, 2009 at 07:51AM
Hey Everyone,
I've written a fanfiction involving Jacob Black and you. If you'd like to read it, here's the link:
link
And if I could ask you a massive favor in rating it as well, just so I know I'm doing something right.
Thanks heaps and I hope you're well,

Miss.

Jacob Black 5 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu mrsblack_1089 said…
You are so talented!!! I wasn't sure about it at first, but the more I read the more I was drawn to it and just wanted more! It's as addicting as the Twilight Saga itself! But why did you end it there? Are you going to go on? PLEASE do!! It really is a great story and it definetly hasn't lived up to its full potential yet. Sadly I can't rate because I don't have a Quizilla (although I am looking into one right now, cuz it looks AWESOME! ;)) but if I get one I'll try to find it and rate it for you. Just so you know, I unofficially give u 5 stars!
Really, awesome super fantastic superb amazing incredibly awesome job!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo mrsblack
hampir setahun yang lalu MissMell said…
Thank you!! Wow! I didn't realize it had that effect on you, but I'm so glad it did. & Yes, it hasn't finished, I'm still writing it so it's far from over because I've got a lot more plans for it.
Again, I'm extremely happy you feel that way, thank you for your very kind words =) I like to thank everyone who has message me in my stories, so you'll get a mention in the next one.

Thank you again, and I hope you're well.

Miss.

ps. Definitely get a quizilla account. There are heaps of great stories on there involving Jacob.
hampir setahun yang lalu HeroInLove said…
heart
aww what a great story!!) when will the continuation come?
would u be so kind to let me know somehow coz i realy loved the begining!!
hampir setahun yang lalu MissMell said…
Thank you! The next chapter will be up soon... I like to build the suspense haha. No more than two days though, so you won't have to wait too much longer.
And I'm so glad you think it's great. It means a lot =)
Hope everything's good!

Miss.
hampir setahun yang lalu HeroInLove said…
thanks a lot, i'm waiting ^^