Jewelry Jewelry Care

smartroh posted on Aug 05, 2008 at 06:11AM
Here you can find some basic information on how to care for your jewelry.
The most important thing you should do when you receive jewelry from anywhere is to clean it.Your best bet is to use Antibacterial soup and Water to thoroughly clean the jewelry.Do not use alcohol or any chemical to clean or sterilize the jewelry or components due to the possibility of discoloration or adverse reaction to the material.Like teeth or fabrics, jewelry can be discolored or affected by ingested chemicals such as alcohol, mouthwash, cigarettes smoke, chlorine, soups, foods and/or drinks.
save

Jewelry 11 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu sabrinabarb said…
Hi... You are correct and one more thing about the jewellery is we have to very care ful that mercury will turn gold into complete white color. It's not possible to do any thing if once gold turn into that white color. So becareful with mercury when doing practicals or any other things when you have gold rings or bracelets to your hand . And another thing that mouthwash pastes are good cleaners to clean silver jewellery. :-)
hampir setahun yang lalu candycox said…
I used to clean my jewelry with a solution of warm water and detergent-free soap after that I used to wash it gently with a soft bristle brush to get its shine back. Can I use mouthwash paste for gold jewelry as well. I have not tried yet but,I need your advice.
hampir setahun yang lalu 123bling said…
smile
Polishing cloths work very well for removing tarnish from sterling silver, silver, and gold jewelry. They also remove dirt and dust from your precious metal jewelry.
hampir setahun yang lalu Dombroski said…
Below are some ways to help you maintain the quality of your jewelry:

-Keep each set of jewelry in separate cases to prevent dust and humidity from accumulating.
-Never wear your jewelry if you are doing household chores or any other work that is stressful.
-To make your jewelry to look bright and new, clean them with a soft, dry cloth.
-Things like perfumes, sprays, detergents, crams and anything acidic can affect the look and lead to rusting in your costume jewelry.

link
hampir setahun yang lalu ellenwg said…
Thank you for sharing, so I know a lot of ways love jewelry. I love jewelry, but also like to visit a lot of jewelry sites, link shop to me feel good, like jewelry can look at Oh!
hampir setahun yang lalu iriswhite said…
A GOOD nice topic, thanks for the tips.link
hampir setahun yang lalu Bluesky2000 said…
For more information about the jewelry, you can visit the jewelry blog: link
hampir setahun yang lalu lovewow said…
What makes gold Pandora jewelry charms stand out from the rest of the gold jewelry is always that they can be changed and rearranged anytime you need to. This is something you cannot do in normal jewelry, but Pandora makes it possible for you to customize your link and make them uniquely your own. You could have a number of different designs with only one bracelet. It’s like wearing another gold Pandora bracelet every time, but actually it’s likewise link with a different design.
hampir setahun yang lalu kat111 said…
Caring for Platinum Jewelry- If platinum is worn daily, it may develop a slight sheen. Although most people prefer this look, you can always have a jeweler polish and restore it to its original shine. Soaking platinum jewelry in a mild solution of soap and warm water and gently scrubbing it with a soft-bristled brush is pretty much all that is needed to keep the metal looking good. To keep your jewelry shining and scratch-free, store them in their original boxes, soft cloth bags, or a fabric-lined jewelry box.

link
hampir setahun yang lalu chrisharris said…
Very nice post.....thanks for sharing
hampir setahun yang lalu benitasinn said…
Caring for your handmade jewelry is as easy as caring for any other fine jewelry. I recommend jewelry care using mildly water for cleaning, then light polishing with a jewelry polishing cloth, long shine cloth and sunshine cloth

_________
link