JosepineJackson Crazy dapur Witch Journey 💛

JosepineJackson posted on Jul 22, 2020 at 07:59AM
Hey everyone, different life circumstances are clearly telling me that the time has finally come to learn how to cook well, I want to improve my cooking skills, learn how to make delicious and nutritious foods and start exploring the kitchen in general 🍳
Recently I posted this question
link
And it inspired me to open a forum, where each of us can share unlimited amount of their favorite food recipes and simply talk about anything cooking related to help me improve my skills ❤️
So let's put our aprons on and get started! 🍳
 hei everyone, different life circumstances are clearly telling me that the time has finally come to 1

JosepineJackson 20 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu JosepineJackson said…
heart
My quick and easy gazpacho soup ❤️
Amounts of each veggie is not set in stone, you can vary, depending on how many people you're cooking it for and which veggies you like the best.
So you'll need.
Tomatoes,
Bell Pepper
Cucumber
Onion,
White Bread,
Olive Oil
Pesto of your choice.
So, cut, tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, onion in pieces, small enough for your blender to not to explode while you try to blend them, put bread in bowl and pour a bit of water on it, Put all the veggies and the bread in your blender and blend until it reaches more or less liquid consistency. Add some olive oil, you can add spices, greens, salt, pepper, all separately, But I just don't waste my time and energy on deciding what and how much to put is, so I find a good pesto sauce (those you can buy in jars), and put in a few spoons until soup has at least SOME taste. Some people add fresh garlic, but I'm not really a fan of stuff that makes you stink so I trust my pesto.
When serving you can put some feta cheese pieces on top, if you have added too much pesto it all will taste like blended salad which might be the result you were hoping for, put some bread sliced into toaster and voila, light and fresh summer snack is done! ❤️
 My quick and easy gazpacho sup ❤️ Amounts of each veggie is not set in stone, anda can vary, dep
yorkshire_rose commented…
Making me hungry ! looks lovely,hun <33 hampir setahun yang lalu
GDragon612 commented…
I Cinta gazpacho soups they are so delicious,now I am so hungry too!!!💝 hampir setahun yang lalu
JosepineJackson commented…
Thank anda <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
My avocado cold soup recipe, republished from old forum in Kat's club.
So you'll need :
1 to 3 avocados (depends on their size)
Around 200 - 500 ml of kefir
Bit of salt, lime juice, some greens (I used dills)
For final serving touches - boiled egg and (optional) a bit of "radish microsalad" (at least it was written on the box of those greens on top)
So put avocados, bit of salt, lime juice and greens on blender and mix everything, then add kefir and mix one more time, decorate with egg and whatever you want and... Eat 💚😄
P.S. Photos of both soups are photographed by me, so you can see what my kitchen experiments actually look like XD
 My avocado cold sup recipe, republished from old forum in Kat's club. So you'll need : 1 to 3 avo
GDragon612 commented…
yummy,I never trie d avcado soup,I will cook it these days yumyum!!!💝 hampir setahun yang lalu
It's delicious indeed, try it and tell me how it goes xoxoxoxoxo <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
I'm going to make this at the weekend :) hampir setahun yang lalu
Do it and let me know how it turns out for you! <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
big smile
My mum's mysterious salad XD
Note - I haven't tried this recipe completely on my own, just been an assistant when my mum makes those.
So you'll need.
Canned pineapples in pieces.
Fresh Cabbage.
Cheese of your preference.
Mayonnaise.

Cut cabbage in pieces, cut cheese in small cubes, add canned pineapples (removing the liquid before), mix mayo and some juice/syrup/whateverthatthingis from pineapples and pour over the salad.
I have no idea if my mum adds salt, pepper and any other spices too, so just taste the result and adds something if you want, depending on your wishes.
Usually all recipes of this thing have only cabbage and pineapple, but in my family we add cheese too, mostly I guess because when I was a little kid I didn't eat anything if there wasn't cheese in it, so my mum and grandma had no other choice than to add cheese to everything. Luckily I grew out of that weird phase but... XD
Photo is not taken by me this time.
 My mum's mysterious salad XD Note - I haven't tried this recipe completely on my own, just been an a
P. S. I just remembered a very important detail about this - Use Hellmans mayo when making this, with any other mayo it just won't be the same ❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
This is just great ! one to make <333 hampir setahun yang lalu
Just remember to get Hellman's mayo, hope it turns out well, let me know how it goes <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu laura1233214 said…
they all look yummy!
Thank anda <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
GDragon612 commented…
oh yeah!!!!💝 hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
Kirsten, if you're reading this hun, Hi, here's the sandwich inspired by your recipe. It has cheese, ham and sausage inside, and no, I swear I didn't use iron to make it 😄❤️ Delicious, by the way 💜
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 Kirsten, if you're Membaca this hun, Hi, here's the sandwich, sandwic inspired sejak your recipe. It has cheese,
ktichenor commented…
I saw that! Looks good! 😋 hampir setahun yang lalu
Thank anda and thank anda for the idea and recipe ❤️ Tasted really good too! 😋 hampir setahun yang lalu
Try it, it's a lovely addition to lunch atau breakfast <3 <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
Just came here to share my newborn banana pancakes, inspired by video posted by the lovely Berni, thank you ❤️ They are so delicious! YUMMY! I'll save some and give them to my mum to try when she comes home from work, hope she likes them too (I now have 10 pancakes in total)
My variation of recipe -
2 bananas
2 eggs
2 spoons of flour
A little spoon of sugar
A pinch of cinnamon
Aww, my whole kitchen smells like cinnamon now, I'm in love 😍
Fanpop is glitching so here is the pic link
Aww most welcome,Liana.I hope your mum enjoys them.I will def do this myself <33 hampir setahun yang lalu
GDragon612 commented…
aweee yumyumyum!!!!! I am in Cinta with that lempeng, penkek now too!! hampir setahun yang lalu
Thank you, I'm also happy, that would be my first time someone else ate something I cooked! YAY! <3 Hope your lempeng, penkek turn out good too Berni <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu yorkshire_rose said…
cake
For the Crust Chocolate Chip Cheesecake

1 1/2 cups (about 15) crushed sandwich cookies

2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted

2 cups (12 ounces) of Semisweet Chocolate Mini Morsels, divided into 2 cups. 1 cup in each one

For the Filling

2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened.

1/2 cup of granulated sugar

1 tablespoon of vanilla extract

2 large eggs

2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour

3/4 cup of evaporated milk

1/2 cup sour cream

Preheat you oven to 300 °F (149 °C).
Crush about 15 sandwich cookies to make the crumbs.
Mix the crumbs from the cookies with the butter or margarine in a medium bowl until the mixture is soft and moist.
Press you mixture onto the bottom of an ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
Sprinkle your cup with 1 cup of chocolate morsels.

Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract in a large mixer bowl until the mixture is smooth.
Beat in the eggs and flour into the mixture.
Pour the mixture over the crust.Gradually beat in the evaporated milk and sour cream.
Sprinkle the filling with the remaining morsels
Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
Cover it loosely with aluminum foil.
Bake it for an additional 30 to 40 minutes or until the edge is set, but still moves slightly.
Place it in the refrigerator immediately and refrigerate for 2 hours, or until the cheesecake is firm.
Remove the side of the spring foam pan.
Eat it or save it for a special occasion. Makes 12 to 14 servings.
 For the Crust Chocolate Chip Cheesecake 1 1/2 cups (about 15) crushed sandwich, sandwic cookies, biskut
GDragon612 commented…
OMg yumyum!!!!!!💝 hampir setahun yang lalu
Wow, this looks and sounds so good! on 31st my mum has a name day. Maybe I could make a quick progress in my cooking and make this for her? atau maybe make it for my own 2nd name hari on 13th of August? Cinta this recipe! <3 <3 <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
Thank anda both.It's wonderful and doesn't cost too much either <33 hampir setahun yang lalu
<3 <3 <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu GDragon612 said…
heart
Penne with Chicken and Bell Pepper Ragù
INGREDIENTS:

1 LB. of bell peppers
1 LB. of chicken breast
12 OZ. of penne rigate
Rosemary
2.5 OZ. of pitted Taggiasca olives in oil
Garlic
Extravirgin olive oil
Salt

Slice the chicken breast into strips and then into small cubes. If you have a meat grinder, you can grind it. Peel the raw peppers using a potato peeler, remove the seeds, and slice them into small cubes. Chop the olives.
Sauté the cubed chicken in a pan with a sprig of rosemary and a lightly crushed clove garlic in 2 tablespoons of oil; after 1 minute, remove the rosemary and garlic and continue cooking the chicken for 4-5 minutes at most: the meat must be broken up well and its liquid must have entirely evaporated. Add salt after cooking and set the rosemary sprig aside.
Sauté the diced peppers in a pan with 2 tablespoons of oil and a clove of garlic for 2-4 minutes over high heat. Remove from the burner, add the chicken, chopped olives, and the rosemary sprig previously set aside. Cook the penne in salted boiling water, strain once al dente, add them to the pan with the chicken, and sauté for just under 1 minute. Serve immediately, garnishing with small sprigs of rosemary.

This is so easy actually and sounds so delicious! Definitely trying someday <3 <3 <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
Anothor wonderful recipe thaks for sharing,Kat <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
Chicken with Zucchini Velouté
INGREDIENTS:
10 OZ. of zucchini
7 OZ. of chicken breast
1/3 CUP of natural yogurt, plus extra
2 of bay leaves
1 of shallot
Basil
Extravirgin olive oil
Salt
Pepper

To make chicken with zucchini velouté, first cut the zucchini into small pieces; trim the chicken breast and cut into bite-sized pieces.|Place the zucchini in a pot of cold water, then add 2 bay leaves and the peeled and roughly chopped shallot. Bring to the boil and cook for 20 minutes.|Meanwhile, heat the chicken pieces in a dry, non-stick frying pan. Cook for 8-10 minutes, turning frequently. Add salt and pepper at the end.|Drain the zucchini, reserving their cooking water. Transfer to a container ad add 3 basil leaves|and the yogurt.|Next, transfer to an immersion blender and blend; you can add a little of the cooking water if it is too thick. Divide the velouté between a few small bowls and add the chicken pieces. Garnish with a little fresh olive oil, a few drops of yogurt, a grind of pepper and some basil leaves.

Chicken with Zucchini Velouté INGREDIENTS: 10 OZ. of zucchini 7 OZ. of chicken breast 1/3 CUP o
YUMMY, I want this right now!!!! <3 <3 <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
Great Cinta this recipe.Gotta give it a go ! hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
Surf ‘n’ Turf Risotto

INGREDIENTS:
2 CUPS of rice
8 of fillets red mullet
4 of fresh porcini mushrooms
1 of Shallot
1 QUART of Seafood broth
Butter
Chives
white wine
flour
Extravirgin olive oil

Finely slice the shallot and sauté in a saucepan with 2 tbsp olive oil. Add the rice, toast briefly, then douse in 1/2 cup white wine. Cook for 15 minutes, gradually adding the seafood broth.
Heat a little butter in a frying pan until frothy. Dip the red mullet fillets in flour, then tap to remove any excess and transfer to the pan and brown for 2 minutes on each side.
Clean the mushrooms, either by wiping with a damp paper towel or by rinsing briefly under running water, and trim the ends from the stalks. Cook in a little butter for about 6 minutes.
When the risotto is almost cooked, stir in 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, then flavor with a little chopped green onion. Divide between the plates and garnish each one with two fish fillets and one halved mushroom. Serve immediately.

Surf ‘n’ Turf Risotto INGREDIENTS: 2 CUPS of beras 8 of fillets red mullet 4 of fresh porci
GDragon612 commented…
if anda don`t like ikan anda can do it also with chicken(grilled) spicey(or non) and anda can put also Parmesan for lebih creaming and vegetable atau meat broth(rather than wine) hampir setahun yang lalu
Cinta this, sounds like very versatile and delicious recipe! Definitely trying! <3 Chicken breast fits this? <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
Just Cinta this ! hampir setahun yang lalu
heart

Lemon & poppy seed gateaux

For the sponge
200g slightly salted butter, melted and cooled
4 large eggs

225g golden caster sugar
225g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder

For the poppy seed buttercream
50g poppy seeds
200g butter

, softened
350g icing sugar
zest 1 lemon

2 tbsp lemon curd
1 tbsp milk

For the lemon syrup
juice and zest 2 lemons

50g golden caster sugar
3 tbsp limoncello (or water)
For the icing
400g fondant icing sugar
juice 1 lemon
LemonLemon le-mon
Oval in shape with a pronouced bulge on one end, lemons are one of the most versatile…

yellow food colouring

1.Lightly grease a 20 x 30cm loose-bottomed cake tin with a little of the melted butter, then line with baking parchment. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Put the eggs and sugar in a large bowl, and whisk with an electric hand whisk until the eggs are pale cream, doubled in volume and hold a ribbon pattern on top of the mixture for 3 secs. Drizzle the cooled butter around the edge of the bowl, and sift the flour and baking powder over the top with a pinch of salt. Use a large metal spoon to fold everything together until just combined, being careful not to knock out too much air. Carefully pour the mixture into the prepared tin, level the surface, and bake for 25 mins until golden and a skewer inserted to the centre of the cake comes out clean. Leave to cool for 10 mins in the tin, then carefully slide out onto a wire rack and leave to cool completely.

2.Meanwhile, make the buttercream and syrup. Put the poppy seeds in a pan and toast for a few mins until aromatic, then leave to cool completely. For the syrup, put the ingredients in a saucepan, bring to a simmer, bubble for a few mins until the sugar has dissolved, then leave to cool. For the buttercream, beat the butter and icing sugar together until smooth, add the lemon zest, lemon curd, milk and cooled poppy seeds.

3.When the cake is totally cool, carefully slice into 3 thin layers. Reassemble the cake in the tin, flipping what was the top into the tin to make the bottom layer. Spoon over a third of the syrup, then spread over half the buttercream. Top with the middle layer of the cake, more syrup and the remaining buttercream. Top with the final sponge, flat-side up, and drizzle over the remaining syrup.

4.Mix the icing sugar with enough lemon juice to make a thick but spreadable icing. Colour the icing with a little food colouring, then pour over the top of the cake, easing it to cover the entire surface. Leave in the tin to set for at least 2 hrs.

5.When you’re ready to serve, carefully remove the cake from the tin. Cut off the edges with a long serrated knife, then cut into 24 little cakes. Will keep in a sealed container for up to 3 days.
 lemon & poppy seed gateaux For the sponge 200g slightly salted butter, melted and cooled 4
Aww, makes my mouth water! <3 <3 <3 I want these RIGHT NOW!!! <3 <3 <3 Looks so good! <3 Thank anda for sharing all these ideas my darling dapur witch sister xoxoxoxoxo <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
Hmmm I can almost smell them.Another one to make.Thanks for sharing,Kat <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
^ Me too, reminds me of the delicious poppy seed buns my grandma makes :P <3 <3 <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
Hey again Kirsten, here's the potato salad, thank you, thank you, thank you so much for the recipe, it's delicious! I followed the recipe really closely, just boiled potatoes and carrots myself and substituted ham for sausage as the only ham I had at home was presliced one for sandwiches that I couldn't cut in cubes. And the result is really good ❤️
Here's the photo link
ktichenor commented…
It's perfect! And looks so good! Yum! 😋 hampir setahun yang lalu
^ Thank you, it's delicious, both, me and my mum Cinta it 💜 I had to make it for 2nd time already yesterday 😄💚 hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu ktichenor said…
smile
Okay, first off I eat a lot of plant based food along with proteins and I have dietary restrictions so this should be interesting! *lol* Feel free to substitute anything you want!

So, this is my favorite cauliflower rice recipe (I can't eat rice) It's Tuna, ham,cheese,cauliflower rice.
Here's what you'll need: 1 Greed Giant microwaveable cauliflower rice, 1 small light sour cream, 1 small bag lightly shredded cheddar cheese, 1 small bag cubed ham, 2 cans tuna (I prefer tuna in water get whatever you like) 1 small casserole, medium spoon (for stirring)

1. Microwave c. rice bag for 5 min. Let stand for 1 min *It will be hot!
2. Pour c. rice into casserole. *add sea salt and pepper to taste.
3. Pour bag cheese into casserole. Stir.
4. Pour sour cream, ham. Stir.
5. Open both cans of tuna. Drain. Add to casserole.
6.Stir ingredients.
7.Microwave for 2 min and 30 sec.
8. Stir and add sea salt and pepper to taste.
9. Enjoy!

*c. rice-Cauliflower rice
ktichenor commented…
Sorry, no photos. These recipes are my own. I have dietary restrictions so I make up recipes on the bahagian, atas of my head. 😊 hampir setahun yang lalu
This sounds wonderful,Kirsten.I Cinta your ideas.I'll add these ingredients to my shopping senarai and let know how it turns out :) hampir setahun yang lalu
ktichenor commented…
Yeah, that's all it is :) Just remember to boil the kembang kol, cauliflower first before grating it. And here's a secret, if anda omit the kembang kol, cauliflower beras for macaroni noodles anda basically have tuna mac 💛 hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
This is my first ever carbonara! Berni’s recipe as I didn’t feel advanced enough to not to end up with a pasta omelette again 😄😄 So, some cream, a tiny egg yolk and bacon and cheese ❤️ Bacon didn’t fry as well as I would like it to , maybe because it’s actually not bacon 😆 But the result is delicious, thank you for the idea Berni 💋💛💋💛 P.S. it tasted better than it looked, I know, looks kind of hideous 😄❤️
 This is my first ever carbonara! Berni’s recipe as I didn’t feel advanced enough to not to end up
ktichenor commented…
I eat it! Looks good to me! Yum! 😋 hampir setahun yang lalu
*gives anda a portion* Yummy indeed 💛 Yup, doesn't even look that bad in foto-foto 😄❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu yorkshire_rose said…
heart
It looks delicious,Liana ! quick,easy and doesn't cost much.Love it !❤️
Thank you, it's delicious indeed 💛 Thank anda so much for the recipe 💋💚 hampir setahun yang lalu
cake
Just sharing my mum’s name day cake we just baked ❤️ It’s so beautiful, chocolate and gold sprinkles ❤️
Happy Name Day Mommy ❤️ Love ya 💋💋💋💋
 Just sharing my mum’s name hari cake we just baked ❤️ It’s so beautiful, Chocolate and emas sp
ktichenor commented…
anda had me at chocolate! hampir setahun yang lalu
ktichenor commented…
Happy Name hari to your mother! 🎂 hampir setahun yang lalu
Dogpaws commented…
yumyum thank anda hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Dogpaws said…
heart
Old Delhi-style butter chicken

kcal
fat
34g
saturates
17g
carbs
11g
sugars
10g
fibre
3g
protein
29g
salt
2.6g
Save to My Good FoodPrint

Ingredients
800g boneless and skinless chicken

thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
coriander leaves, finely sliced red onion, sliced green or red chilli, naan bread or basmati rice, and chutney, to serve

For the marinade
120g Greek yogurt
thumb-sized piece ginger, grated
4-5 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 lemon, juiced
3 tsp mild chilli powder
1 tsp ground cumin
½ tsp garam masala
½ tsp turmeric

For the sauce
1kg ripe vine or plum tomatoes

thumb-sized piece ginger

, peeled, half grated and half finely chopped
4 garlic cloves, crushed
4 green cardamom pods
2 cloves

1 bay leaf
1-2 tsp chilli powder
80g butter

, diced
2 green chillies, cut lengthways
75ml single cream, plus a drizzle to serve
5-6 dried fenugreek leaves, crushed between your fingers (optional)
1 tsp garam masala

1 tbsp sugar

For the spiced butter (optional)
3 tbsp ghee (see below) or butter
2 tsp black mustard seeds
1 dried whole Kashmiri chilli
6-8 dried curry leaves

Mix all of the marinade ingredients together in a large mixing bowl with 1½ tsp salt. Add the chicken pieces and mix together until well-coated, then cover the bowl and chill for 1 hr or overnight in the fridge.

Heat the oven to 240C/220C fan/gas 9. Transfer the chicken pieces to a large baking tray (discard any remaining marinade), and cook for 10-15 mins. Turn the pieces after 10 mins so they colour evenly on both sides. The chicken doesn’t need to be completely cooked through at this point as it will cook for a few more mins in the sauce.

Meanwhile, for the sauce, slice the tomatoes in half and put in a large pan in a single layer with 125ml water, the grated ginger, garlic, cardamom, cloves and bay leaf. Simmer, covered, until the tomatoes have completely disintegrated, about 20-25 mins. Remove the whole spices and blend the tomato mixture with a stick blender, then pass it through a sieve to make a smooth purée. Return to a clean pan, add the chilli powder and simmer for 12-15 mins. It should slowly begin to thicken. When the sauce turns glossy, add the chicken pieces and any of the reserved roasting juices from the tray.

Slowly stir in the butter, a couple of pieces at a time, and simmer for 6-8 mins until the chicken is cooked through. Add the chopped ginger, green chillies and cream, then simmer for a min or two longer, taking care that the sauce doesn’t split. Stir in 1 tsp salt, fenugreek leaves, if using, and the garam masala, then check the seasoning, adjust if necessary, then add the sugar. In a separate pan, warm all the ingredients for the spiced butter, if using, until the seeds start to pop (see below). Spoon over the curry, scatter with the coriander, onion, chilli, and a drizzle more cream, if using. Serve with naan, pilau rice and chutney.
 Old Delhi-style mentega chicken kcal 472 fat 34g saturates 17g carbs 11g sugars 10g fibre
Oh, this sounds and looks so yummy, definitely trying someday!!! <3 <3 <3 I want some right now <3 <3 <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
Making me feel hungry.Sounds awesome ! hampir setahun yang lalu
big smile
My Easy (plant based) Yummy Sloppy Joes! 😋
You'll Need: 1 bag of Morning Star Precooked Plant Based Frozen Ground Beef, 1 small can unsalted tomato sauce, 1 small bag shredded cheese (cheddar (or whatever you like),small casserole, medium spoon,1/3 cup water, hamburger buns

Open bag of Morning Star Frozen GB and pour into small casserole
Pour 1/3 cup of water into casserole
Microwave 4 min
Take out and pour tomato sauce and bag cheese
Mix ingredients with spoon
Pop back casserole into microwave for 1 min or until cheese is melted.
Toast buns
Take out casserole and make sandwiches.
If it's messy that's perfect! Eat and enjoy!

*You can substitute plant based ground beef for real ground beef or any protein you like :)
Oh,another winner ! sounds delicious ! hampir setahun yang lalu
ktichenor commented…
Thanks! :) hampir setahun yang lalu
Wow, these sound so yummy! I want one right now!!! Definitely trying, I'll probably use real meat ❤️💜💚❤️💜💚 hampir setahun yang lalu
smile
My Easy Personal Pizzas! (Works with large too!)🍕
You'll need: Small precooked pizza crusts, jar pizza sauce, shredded cheddar cheese, shredded mozzarella, crumbed turkey sausage (or pork, beef, etc), turkey pepperoni (or regular), mushrooms (my fave you can omit!), parchment paper, baking sheet, spoon

Get one crust on parchment paper on a baking sheet.

Spread sauce on pizza with spoon evenly.

Place all the pepperoni evenly on crust.

Spread cheddar cheese on top then sausage, then mozzarella then mushrooms on pizza. Repeat. Use as much as you want.

Place pizza in oven at 400 degrees for 13 min. (This works for large crust, too)

Take out pizza, cool and cut with pizza cutter. Enjoy!

*Use your imagination when it comes to toppings! These are my favorites but use what you like! And if you want to make your own crust, more power to you! :)
Aww, I Cinta pizzas so much, nice topping choices hun, definitely trying this, I might even get Brave enough to make crust dough myself ❤️💙💚 hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
Potato Chip Salad Recipe (credit to my mum) 💚

Ingredients:
Boiled Carrot
Grated Cheese
Hard Boiled Eggs
Ham, Chicken Roulette or some meat of that kind.
Mayonnaise
Potato Chips

Cut ham, eggs and carrot in cubes, put these ingredients in bowl in layers, adding cheese and mayonnaise, serve with potato chips (if you are planning to not to eat everything at once, don't add chips to whole bowl, they will get moist, it's better to add them right before eating). Generally you should make this whole process more complicated, but separating egg whites from yolks, adding cubed whites to the salad mass and making a pretty-looking decorative garnishing or top, looking like a birds nest, made out of crushed chips and egg yolks as eggs in the middle, but if you are a bit lazy and not making this for a party or fancy dinner guests, just mix everything together, sprinkle crushed chips on top and eat. Proportions and amount of each ingredient depend on your personal preference, but all ingredients like carrot, eggs and ham should be in more or less equal amounts, also about meat, it's advised to use chicken meat roulette, but ham or salami or other kind of sausage will fit well too, depends on what you can get in a nearby store.
Speaking of potato chips, safe choice is simple, 3 ingredient chips that don't contain any spices and flavorings other than salt, but if you are brave, you can experiment with different chip flavors until you find your perfect recipe. 💚