JosepineJackson Idol/Celebrity Crush Questionnaire Game. 🧡

JosepineJackson posted on Jul 22, 2020 at 08:30AM
Idol/Celebrity Crush Questionnaire Game. 🧡
Hey everyone, so this day has finally come, we all remember our Valentine's day celebrity crush picture challenge, and now it's time for a new game! 💛
This is idol/celebrity crush questionnaire, I got this idea in Instagram where some of Johnny's fans were doing something similar, I took a part in it and found it very interesting. I changed the rules a bit though.
So how this works? You can participate with any celebrity of your choice, it can be your celebrity crush or simply someone you like and admire.
I'll post a question of the day each day and you'll have to answer it, expressing your thoughts about your favorite celebrity, when you answer the question asked by one of the previous participants, you can also ask a new question to other participants. You can answer any of the questions posted in the forum any time, you can skip questions, you can just answer questions posted by other participants, without asking your own. 💛
Here is the questionnaire starter pack, all of these will and can be posted in forum by me or any other participant. . There are some you can skip, if you choose to participate with a celebrity you don't have a crush on, mostly the ones below red heart symbol. 🧡
💜Questionnaire starter pack:
Which is your favorite movie/song by them?
Which is your least favorite movie song by them?
The most impressive performance they've ever done (in your opinion) something that was clearly out of their comfort zone?
Your favorite era/time/decade of them?
First movie you saw/first song you heard by them?
Last movie you saw/last song you heard?
For how long have you been their fan?
Your favorite thing they have ever worn?
Least favorite thing they have worn?
Your favorite their hairstyle?
Least favorite their hairstyle?
If you could be any of the characters they have played, which one would you choose?
Other celebrity you would want to see them work with?
A character you would like to date/befriend?
If you met them, what would you do?
A character you would like to see them play (one they haven't played yet)?
What question(s) you would love to ask them if you had a chance?
What gift would you give them if you had a chance to?
Are there any of their movies you haven't seen yet? Any songs/albums you haven't heard?
Would you still love them if they weren't famous, just a regular person you know?
Which of their characters do you have the most in common with, someone you can easily identify with?
The best movie significant other ? The best real life significant other of them?
What was your first celebrity crush? Are they still your current one?
Do you have any of their merchandise?
Did you start loving them from the first sight, or knew about them long before getting more attracted to them?
Post your favorite photo of them?
Which of your friends (other participants of this forum) favorite celebrities (ones they are participating with) do you like the best? Give this person a prop.
❤️
Where would you take them for a fun/romantic day together?
If you had a dinner date, what would you cook/get for them?
Would you kiss them if you had a chance? Where?
Would you ever marry them if you had a chance? (LOL)
Something you would love to do together with them?
Something you would want to tell them?
Anything you strongly associate with them, something that reminds you of romantic daydreams? (song, place, setting, aesthetic etc.)
Have you ever seen them in a dream? If yes, tell about it.
Your favorite daydream scenario about them? Something you often imagine and dream about?
Imagine writing a letter to them, what would you say?
You are going for a romantic walk, where are you going?
Imagine you suddenly see them walking down the street in your town/city, what would you do?
💛
So this is a little, incomplete starter pack I put together from many questionnaires I found on internet. The ones above red heart are standart opinion questions and the ones below are some that might let your imagination wander, and express your most romantic daydreams, I think that category still needs to develop and grow, in order to fill this forum with beautiful crush daydream love vibes. Some of the questions that can have multiple answers by the same person, can be reasked in forum multiple times.
Now the most important thing about this game - participants can get props for different achievements in the game. Such as -
"Question Master" - you will receive a prop if a question you have asked in the forum receives at least 3 replies by other participants and/or 5 comments under the post of question (Warning, don't post answer to previous question and your new question in one post. Also you can pick questions from starter pack above any time and ask them in forum, but you can't get this prop for them.) 💜
"Romantic Daydreamer" - for the most romantic and daydreamy reply to any of the questions that can fall in this category. It will be hard to choose but I'll try to be objective, concentrating on originality or your reply. ❤️
"Top Answer" - you will receive this prop, if your answer to any question gets commented by at least 3 different people and/or there is a conversation of at least 10 comments under it and/or it gets liked by 4 or more people. 💛
"Trivia Nerd" - in case you want to ask questions that require knowledge to answer like 'what's heir eye color?', 'how tall are they?' etc, you have a chance to give birth to a fully new question category, you can get this prop for correctly answering 5 knowledge based questions, or asking 3 yourself. 🧡
So let the game begin, answer questions, ask questions, and invite your friends to participate. 🧡
P. S. I guess some things might go out of control when it comes to romantic daydream topics, but please, keep your answers somewhere below NC-17 level 😄 We don't want to get banned, just in case, and there might be some younger people too or simply people who aren't comfortable with explicit content. 😄 Thank you ❤️

This game is mostly a free topic as well, post pictures of your celeb, videos, random thoughts and stories about them you want to share, ask and answer questionnaire and trivia based questions, suggest picture posting topics like in our old 30 day challenge forum. Anything fits as long as it's related to our favorite stars, and you can get props for contributions of any category. 💛

Forum's Hall of Fame, alphabetical order by name ❤️

⭐Berni (yorkshire_rose)
⭐Kirsten (ktichenor)
⭐Liana (JosepineJackson)
❤️
 Idol/Celebrity Crush Questionnaire Game. 🧡 hei everyone, so this hari has finally come, we all rem
last edited on Aug 03, 2020 at 07:56AM

JosepineJackson 739 balas

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...