JosepineJackson Idol/Celebrity Crush Questionnaire Game. 🧡

JosepineJackson posted on Jul 22, 2020 at 08:30AM
Idol/Celebrity Crush Questionnaire Game. 🧡
Hey everyone, so this day has finally come, we all remember our Valentine's day celebrity crush picture challenge, and now it's time for a new game! 💛
This is idol/celebrity crush questionnaire, I got this idea in Instagram where some of Johnny's fans were doing something similar, I took a part in it and found it very interesting. I changed the rules a bit though.
So how this works? You can participate with any celebrity of your choice, it can be your celebrity crush or simply someone you like and admire.
I'll post a question of the day each day and you'll have to answer it, expressing your thoughts about your favorite celebrity, when you answer the question asked by one of the previous participants, you can also ask a new question to other participants. You can answer any of the questions posted in the forum any time, you can skip questions, you can just answer questions posted by other participants, without asking your own. 💛
Here is the questionnaire starter pack, all of these will and can be posted in forum by me or any other participant. . There are some you can skip, if you choose to participate with a celebrity you don't have a crush on, mostly the ones below red heart symbol. 🧡
💜Questionnaire starter pack:
Which is your favorite movie/song by them?
Which is your least favorite movie song by them?
The most impressive performance they've ever done (in your opinion) something that was clearly out of their comfort zone?
Your favorite era/time/decade of them?
First movie you saw/first song you heard by them?
Last movie you saw/last song you heard?
For how long have you been their fan?
Your favorite thing they have ever worn?
Least favorite thing they have worn?
Your favorite their hairstyle?
Least favorite their hairstyle?
If you could be any of the characters they have played, which one would you choose?
Other celebrity you would want to see them work with?
A character you would like to date/befriend?
If you met them, what would you do?
A character you would like to see them play (one they haven't played yet)?
What question(s) you would love to ask them if you had a chance?
What gift would you give them if you had a chance to?
Are there any of their movies you haven't seen yet? Any songs/albums you haven't heard?
Would you still love them if they weren't famous, just a regular person you know?
Which of their characters do you have the most in common with, someone you can easily identify with?
The best movie significant other ? The best real life significant other of them?
What was your first celebrity crush? Are they still your current one?
Do you have any of their merchandise?
Did you start loving them from the first sight, or knew about them long before getting more attracted to them?
Post your favorite photo of them?
Which of your friends (other participants of this forum) favorite celebrities (ones they are participating with) do you like the best? Give this person a prop.
❤️
Where would you take them for a fun/romantic day together?
If you had a dinner date, what would you cook/get for them?
Would you kiss them if you had a chance? Where?
Would you ever marry them if you had a chance? (LOL)
Something you would love to do together with them?
Something you would want to tell them?
Anything you strongly associate with them, something that reminds you of romantic daydreams? (song, place, setting, aesthetic etc.)
Have you ever seen them in a dream? If yes, tell about it.
Your favorite daydream scenario about them? Something you often imagine and dream about?
Imagine writing a letter to them, what would you say?
You are going for a romantic walk, where are you going?
Imagine you suddenly see them walking down the street in your town/city, what would you do?
💛
So this is a little, incomplete starter pack I put together from many questionnaires I found on internet. The ones above red heart are standart opinion questions and the ones below are some that might let your imagination wander, and express your most romantic daydreams, I think that category still needs to develop and grow, in order to fill this forum with beautiful crush daydream love vibes. Some of the questions that can have multiple answers by the same person, can be reasked in forum multiple times.
Now the most important thing about this game - participants can get props for different achievements in the game. Such as -
"Question Master" - you will receive a prop if a question you have asked in the forum receives at least 3 replies by other participants and/or 5 comments under the post of question (Warning, don't post answer to previous question and your new question in one post. Also you can pick questions from starter pack above any time and ask them in forum, but you can't get this prop for them.) 💜
"Romantic Daydreamer" - for the most romantic and daydreamy reply to any of the questions that can fall in this category. It will be hard to choose but I'll try to be objective, concentrating on originality or your reply. ❤️
"Top Answer" - you will receive this prop, if your answer to any question gets commented by at least 3 different people and/or there is a conversation of at least 10 comments under it and/or it gets liked by 4 or more people. 💛
"Trivia Nerd" - in case you want to ask questions that require knowledge to answer like 'what's heir eye color?', 'how tall are they?' etc, you have a chance to give birth to a fully new question category, you can get this prop for correctly answering 5 knowledge based questions, or asking 3 yourself. 🧡
So let the game begin, answer questions, ask questions, and invite your friends to participate. 🧡
P. S. I guess some things might go out of control when it comes to romantic daydream topics, but please, keep your answers somewhere below NC-17 level 😄 We don't want to get banned, just in case, and there might be some younger people too or simply people who aren't comfortable with explicit content. 😄 Thank you ❤️

This game is mostly a free topic as well, post pictures of your celeb, videos, random thoughts and stories about them you want to share, ask and answer questionnaire and trivia based questions, suggest picture posting topics like in our old 30 day challenge forum. Anything fits as long as it's related to our favorite stars, and you can get props for contributions of any category. 💛

Forum's Hall of Fame, alphabetical order by name ❤️

⭐Berni (yorkshire_rose)
⭐Kirsten (ktichenor)
⭐Liana (JosepineJackson)
❤️
 Idol/Celebrity Crush Questionnaire Game. 🧡 hei everyone, so this hari has finally come, we all rem
last edited on Aug 03, 2020 at 07:56AM

JosepineJackson 739 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 739

hampir setahun yang lalu JosepineJackson said…
kiss
I obviously participate with Johnny so let's get started, and I'll show you an example of how this game works. 🧡
Note: posting pictures in not required unless the question directly asks for it, you can simply add pics of your celeb, purely illustrative pics, or no pics at all :)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
yorkshire_rose commented…
Aww I hope anda get a big response,Liana 🧡 hampir setahun yang lalu
JosepineJackson commented…
^ I hope so too, anda can invite some lebih Friends too Berni <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
For how long have you been their fan? [asked by JosepineJackson]

I started to pay special attention to Johnny in autumn of 2018, which means we will soon celebrate our 2nd daydream anniversary XD It also means that he is, for now, my longest ever CC <3
 For how long have anda been their fan? [asked sejak JosepineJackson] I started to pay special attenti
Congrats on your two years anniversary,hun 🧡 hampir setahun yang lalu
Thank you, I'm still thinking of whether I should celebrate and if yes, then how XD Probably I'll just rewatch all his Filem <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
Kraucik83 commented…
Congrats & lovely pic! hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
Question of the day:
Which is your least favorite movie/song/TV show by them?
zzz
Which is your least favorite movie starring them? [asked by JosepineJackson]

I guess one that I definitely wouldn't watch for 2nd time would be "Transcendence" Johnny actually has very little of normal scree time and the movie is pretty boring... :) He looks cute in this poster, but nothing much more here to enjoy...
 Which is your least kegemaran movie starring them? [asked sejak JosepineJackson] I guess one that I de
Thanks for the info,hun.I have never seen it :) hampir setahun yang lalu
You're welcome sweetie, at least now anda know what to not to waste your time for LOL <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
So true, just Google lebih pics from that movie... hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
Note: in order to be as much fun as possible, this forum needs as many participants as possible, doesn't it? So help me, spread the word and invite your friends! <3
hampir setahun yang lalu yorkshire_rose said…
laugh
Which is your least favorite movie starring them? "Bringing Up Baby" because Susan is in this with him *lol* !
 Which is your least kegemaran movie starring them? "Bringing Up Baby" because Susan is in this with hi
ktichenor commented…
Curse anda Susan! *lol* hampir setahun yang lalu
Yes curse anda Susan ! *lol* ! hampir setahun yang lalu
XD I actually Cinta this movie, so funny and cute, but Susan is Susan XD <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
*lol* hampir setahun yang lalu
big smile
For how long have you been their fan?Oh,I can't even remember.I have been a fan of Cary's since like forever really.Let's say at least 15 years 🧡
 For how long have anda been their fan?Oh,I can't even remember.I have been a peminat of Cary's since like
Wow, that's a long time, how lovely, you're the sweetest daydream couple <3 sejak the way, did anda know that if a crush doesn't pass after 4 months, it's probably true love? <3 <3 <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
Oh,I think it is *lol* hampir setahun yang lalu
Kraucik83 commented…
WoW! That's a long time, Berni! hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu ktichenor said…
worried
Which is your least favorite movie starring them?
Secret Smile. *facepalms* Not David's finest.
The movie is about a stalker abusive ex-boyfriend (David) who torments his ex-girlfriend. The problem, during the movie you start to hate the ex-girlfriend more than David's character!
David was so out of his comfort zone in this film. At the time he was dating his co-star which made things really awkward and even she hated her character! You can tell David doesn't want to do these horrible things. According to his ex, she said that after every scene he would actually check on the actors and make sure they were okay and that he didn't hurt them. He was so worried about hurting them! Tbh, David should not have done this film! It's not who he is. Even the author was not happy about either of them doing this film.

Here's a pic of David from Secret Smile looking intimidating or trying to... personally, I'm not buying it *lol* Luv you, anyway David!
 Which is your least kegemaran movie starring them? Secret Smile. *facepalms* Not David's finest. Th
I haven't seen this film.But I think David acted with dignity and grace toward his fellow actors.Love the foto anda added,Kirsten <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
ktichenor commented…
It's a pretty suspenseful film. But I Cinta how David was always checking up on the actors. It's so sweet and thoughtful! One bright spot about the film. hampir setahun yang lalu
XD Thanks. hampir setahun yang lalu
big smile
For how long have you been their fan?

Tbh, I don't know. A few years I think? I first saw David in a DW episode Shakespeare Code and he just made me like Doctor Who! Just made the show fun!
Tbh, like a lot of whovians I didn't know he was Scottish *lol* I learned of his lovely Scottish accent in the DW Season Two episode Tooth and Claw and the film Learners (which is the first film I ever saw him in 😎)
*I actually bought a region free DVD player just so I could watch his movies! *lol* So, worth it! But my fave actor ever since 😁
 For how long have anda been their fan? Tbh, I don't know. A few years I think? I first saw David in
He's so lovely, he makes anda instantly like him, right after finding out about his existence <3 :) hampir setahun yang lalu
anda are a very loyal to David.I think he would be very proud of anda <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
Kraucik83 commented…
David is great! hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
A character you would like to date/befriend? [asked by JosepineJackson]

This one is easy.
Date - Roux from 'Chocolat' or Wade from "Cry-Baby" (rather first one if seriously)
Befriend - Sam from 'Benny & Joon' or Captain Jack Sparrow from 'POTC'
Maybe also Gilbert Grape... <3
ktichenor commented…
They all sound wonderful! Especially Jack Sparrow, he sounds like fun! :) hampir setahun yang lalu
True, I would Cinta to just hang out with him!!! <3 XD hampir setahun yang lalu
^That would be a reat adventure i'm sure <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
Kraucik83 commented…
Roux is also my fav character played sejak Johnny ;) hampir setahun yang lalu
zzz
QOTD: Have you ever seen them in a dream? If yes, tell more about it.
I have never seen Cary in my dreams.He needs to visit me there asap *lol* ! hampir setahun yang lalu
^ *sends Cary to your tonight's dream* XD <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
Aww how lovely <33 hampir setahun yang lalu
Hope he comes XD <3 <3 <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
Have you ever seen them in a dream? If yes, tell more about it. [asked by JosepineJackson]

Yes, I have, I'm not fully sure if it was a dream though, rather a feeling or something... So I woke up but not really and he was here, sleeping behind me, his arms around me, I could literally feel his warm breath, his body so close to mine... It felt so good, like feeling of complete peace, warmth and safety. I tried to turn around and... Well, woke up fully and I discovered that it was just a big pillow behind my back.... XD And that was the worst moment when I felt so alone... so cold... *sigh* but that was a beautiful minute before that...
Can't add pictures today, damn Fanpop glitches, but this forum doesn't really require it that much, so... hope they fix it soon though :/ hampir setahun yang lalu
Just hold on to the beautiful moment,hun.That's all that matters <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
^ True, I Cinta remembering it <3 <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
❤️❤️❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
laugh
I have never seen Cary in my dreams.But he's welcome to visit me there when he wishes *lol* !
 I have never seen Cary in my dreams.But he's welcome to visit me there when he wishes *lol* !
Aww, hope he visits anda soon hun <3 <3 XD hampir setahun yang lalu
❤️❤️❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
Kraucik83 commented…
I am Membaca DREAM WIFE and think of anda Berni :D hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
A character you would like to date/befriend?

Roger Thornhill in North by Norhwest.What an adventure that would be :)
 A character anda would like to date/befriend? Roger Thornhill in North sejak Norhwest.What an adventur
So true! He's one of Cary's most memorable characters ever <3 Cinta that film <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
Me too ❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
<3 hampir setahun yang lalu
Kraucik83 commented…
Great movie, great character! hampir setahun yang lalu
zzz
Have you ever seen them in a dream? If yes, tell more about it.
Yes. Everything I write involves David or the tenth Doctor and even when I sleep I dream about the next chapters I want to write. I literally play out the next scene with him or the character in my mind and write it the next day. I'm basically dreaming my story.
That is just amazing,Kirsten.Your talents know no bounds ❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
ktichenor commented…
Thank you! The downside is trying to stay in katil cause I want to get up and type what I just dreamt about *lol* hampir setahun yang lalu
Yes I can see where your'e coming from *lol* ! hampir setahun yang lalu
Wow, that's what I call writer!!! anda basically live in your own amazing imagination! Cinta that! <3 <3 <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
The most impressive performance they've ever done (in your opinion) something that was clearly out of their comfort zone?
There are two roles that come to mind: 1. Davina and Campbell Bain (Sorry, couldn't pick one!)

Now here he's playing Davina, a feisty, seductive secretary and unbeknownst to her handsy womanizing boss is actually a man.
(Poor David) It's a role David doesn't talk about. But at the time he was a young struggling actor and he took this part not knowing what it was but he did it because he was living with a single mother and her infant son and they needed rent. Soon! So, David did this to help them. 💖Can I get a medal for this dude!? Please!

Anyway this role is impressive cause it really pushes David past anything he was used to on theater. He had never done anything like this before so this was quite a acting feat for him. And I think it got him ready for other hard roles and not to be afraid to challenge himself. But it also taught him a lesson to be careful in picking roles and not to let people trick him into doing things he's not comfortable with. Cause honestly if his roommate hadn't needed rent I don't think he would've allowed that show to do this to him. On a positive note the single mother made him the god father of her son! 😊
 The most impressive performance they've ever done (in your opinion) something that was clearly out of
Wow, I need to watch this, I think it only shows how versatile and brilliant actor he is, he can even pull of a role like that! <3 <3 <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
He's a very versatile actor who can actany part with professionalism and dedication.Always so watchable <33 hampir setahun yang lalu
Kraucik83 commented…
Damn... I wanna watch ii! hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
The second is Campbell Bain. David always claimed he didn't know what to do but you'd never guess in this series! He's so relatable in this and as a bp it's refreshing to see a character portrayed as not troubled and trying to achieve a dream. David really broke that stigma that people with mental illness aren't trying or can't be approachable. David also exposed how people with mental illness are mistreated even by those who think there helping. He really just put everything to that character and despite not knowing the illness he really brought a lot of accuracy and awareness. And as a bp I'm really impressed by his performance. 👍
 The most impressive performance they've ever done (in your opinion) something that was clearly out of
Takin Over The Asylum? Adding it too to my watchlist, I have so many Davids films and series to watch!!! This one sounds very good and relatable! Definitely watching, I'm sure David was brilliant in it! <3 <3 <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
He's just fantastic in this <33 hampir setahun yang lalu
I'll tell anda a secret - all the best people are mad. 💜😉 hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
The most impressive performance they've ever done (in your opinion) something that was clearly out of their comfort zone? [asked by Ktichenor]
Thank you for picking up this question, it's one of my favorites actually,
So.
For Johnny, it's definitely "Before Night Falls" the movie was overall quite boring for me, but those little, short scenes of Johnny in two different roles! WOW, that bravery, both, as Bon Bon and that lieutenant who was touching himself all the time (LOL), oh my god, I still can't believe he actually agreed to do this, unlike David who needed money desperately, I just can't imagine a specific reason Johnny didn't say "No" XD

2nd would be Sweeney Todd, just because he had to sing so much there, which was certainly out of his comfort zone! I love that film so much!

Also honorable mentions would be "Private Resort" and those Marilyn Manson videos, but Johnny still has a long way to go till, I don't know, Evan McGregor level? LOL And maybe that's not bad at all...
Damn, fanpop glitch is still here and I can't add pictures,
so here's the illustration link
Have to say he's rocking that blonde wig and white eyelashes XD XD XD
He is another actor who can act any part convincingly.Has he won an Oscar yet ? if not then he should <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
You're right, he can pull of any role brilliantly. ❤️ About Oscars, no he doesn't have any and he doesn't want them either, see, he is always afraid to become well... Mainstream. Getting an Oscar might only mean that his Filem are not the eccentric, unique, not-everyones-cup-of-tea type of ones he loves making. He doesn't care for commercial success and awards, he'd rather do something unusual, with brilliant meaning that only a few people can understand 🙂💙💜💋❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
<3 hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
QOTD: Are there any of their movies/TV shows you haven't seen yet? Any songs/albums you haven't heard? Are you looking forward to seeing/listening to them?
heart
Are there any of their movies/TV shows you haven't seen yet? Any songs/albums you haven't heard? Are you looking forward to seeing/listening to them? [asked by JosepineJackson]

Oh, this is interesting, as my movie dairy shows, I've seen almost 60 of his films, which is almost all of them basically. One that I know well about but haven't watched yet is "Black Mass" I don't know, Johnny just has too much makeup on in that one, something tells me that I will most likely be bored...
One that I might watch someday is "City of Lies" just because it's mystery crime one. But I just don't care that much about most newest ones, I'd rather rewatch anything made in 90s or 00s <3 <3 <3
smile

I don't really know of any films where Cary has been out of his comfort zone.He has done,Romance,Action and Comedy.If anyone else knows of any films out of his comfort zone, I would be interested to know.Good question :)
Maybe "I was a male war bride"? I haven't seen it (LOL) but I think there were those pics of him dressed up like a woman, and they were from that film. It could continue the theme about bravery to play drag characters? Ugh, I have to watch that film 😄💙😄😄😄 hampir setahun yang lalu
*lol* Ok that could be one.I haven't seen it.I think he made over seventy films...it's a lot to get through *lol* ! hampir setahun yang lalu
Kraucik83 commented…
Charade is a brilliant movie hampir setahun yang lalu
sunny
Are there any of their movies/TV shows you haven't seen yet?

I haven't seen "Father Goose" Def one to watch <3
 Are there any of their movies/TV shows anda haven't seen yet? I haven't seen "Father Goose" Def on
*Adds it to my watchlist* let's both watch it, Berni 😄💙❤️💜 hampir setahun yang lalu
It's a plan ! 💕 💕 hampir setahun yang lalu
Kraucik83 commented…
Need to check it out! hampir setahun yang lalu
sunny
Are there any of their movies/TV shows you haven't seen yet? Any songs/albums you haven't heard? Are you looking forward to seeing/listening to them?

Tbh, I like to see one of David's plays. And they have been televised, too. And if I could pick I would love to have seen him in Romeo and Juliet. One: it's one of my favorite Shakespearean stories and let's face it, David's perfect for this character! I can't imagine anyone else playing Romeo. I mean in a way Rose and the Doctor was a version of Romeo and Juliet just Sci-fi style. 😎
I hope to see him in Hamlet! That would be great!
 Are there any of their movies/TV shows anda haven't seen yet? Any songs/albums anda haven't heard? Are
I so agree.I bet he makes a fantastic Romeo.David would light any stage up just sejak his presence 💕 hampir setahun yang lalu
ktichenor commented…
True. He loves Shakespeare and I know it shows in his performances :) hampir setahun yang lalu
David in a Shakespeare?! That's a truly must see, hope anda get a chance to watch at least a video of the play hun ❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
Kraucik83 commented…
I would Cinta to see David live on stage :) hampir setahun yang lalu
sad

Okay, we need to talk about this. I know David goes by the 'When I show up for a photoshoot I just wear whatever they want me to' philosophy but he should've walked out when they gave him this haircut! I didn't even recognize him! I thought it was Clay Aiken! *facepalms!* I was like "Put his hair back!"
This is not him. I don't know who it is but it's not him. It's just mean!😡😢
And kind of funny, tbh 😂
 Least kegemaran their hairstyle? Okay, we need to talk about this. I know David goes sejak the 'When I
True, this looks sort of weird on him, wouldn't necessarily call it a very bad look, but there are ones that suit him waaaay better 💜 hampir setahun yang lalu
ktichenor commented…
True but he doesn't look like himself. I think that's the problem. I honestly at first glance did not know it was him. hampir setahun yang lalu
ktichenor commented…
True! :) hampir setahun yang lalu
tongue
Least favorite their hairstyle? [asked by ktichenor]
The one hairdressers secretly call "trash bag", I absolutely HATE that hairstyle on anyone! If you still can't imagine what that thing is, it's shaven off in the sides and long on top... I mean I like normal cuts where sides aren't completely shaven and top is reasonable, but well, this one is just... YUCK. I'm so happy Johnny got rid of it and now is back to his normal long hair *sigh of relief*. I also don't obviously like his hair in "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" but that's just a movie look. Too short buzzcut is not my most favorite on him either but it's better than "trash bag" 😄
This is not the best pic but you can see link
ktichenor commented…
I go sejak a rule that if can't think of something nice to say, say something nice about something else about that person! Lovely Guitar, Johnny! *lol* hampir setahun yang lalu
Oh, and I don't really like if it's bleached blonde too, I mean in 00s when he had a few little strands bleached atau even "Secret Window" look, it wasn't bad, but lebih baru-baru ini cases... I agree when he says "I like blonde hair, when it's on someone else's head" 😄 he has naturally gorgeous dark brown hair color, why bleach anything (okay it's usually for a movie role anyway, not his choice to do it) ❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
Well, do ordinary people even know about this name? I guess it's lebih like an inside joke between hairdressers, my mum is a hairdresser so, I know all their secrets 😄💜😄😄😄😄😄😄 hampir setahun yang lalu
cool
Which of their characters do you have the most in common with, someone you can easily identify with?
Campbell Bain. This character is so relatable. We're both bipolar, we're both trying to accomplish our dreams and goals and we've both experience stigmas from the outside world and we're always fighting those stigmas. David's character deals with things that people with mental illness go through all the time, broken healthcare system, daily stigmas and personal attacks. And even though the world and his family see him as some threat, he's still positive and determined to prove people wrong and I relate to that. I would totally hang out with this guy! 😎
 Which of their characters do anda have the most in common with, someone anda can easily identify with?
I Cinta your reasoning,Kirsten I can see why anda choose Campbell Bain.He is realatable I agree <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
Same here, the whole series deal with the soalan that's scaring me for my whole life - how much CAN anda do and how much can anda do if anda have a diagnosis written in your documents. That's the cruel truth about our narrow minded and judgy society, world is just full of misconceptions ❤️ People think we can't even do simple everyday tasks atau understand simple things, just because of... Mental illness. ❤️ I would also Cinta to befriend Campbell, he's so sweet, full of positivity and energy! Also I can relate to that lady with PTSD and the one with OCD... I know all of these feelings so well 💜 in a nutshell, amazing series, amazing characters, amazing messages ❤️💙 *hug to Campbell and you* 💚 hampir setahun yang lalu
ktichenor commented…
^*applauds* Well said! 💖💙💚 hampir setahun yang lalu
<3 <3 <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
laugh

I'm not sure I like this hairstyle *lol* ! so pleased it was just for a film :)
 Least kegemaran their hairstyle? I'm not sure I like this hairstyle *lol* ! so pleased it was just
ktichenor commented…
Out of respect for Cary Grant I'm really trying not to laugh. 😁 hampir setahun yang lalu
Agreed ! hampir setahun yang lalu
Kraucik83 commented…
Oh my, I almost didn't recognize Gary hampir setahun yang lalu
heart

Cary as Dr Madison Brown in Every Girl Should Be Married.He's just so sweet and cares for everyone and she gets her man in the end *lol*.I like him that way <3
 Which of their characters do anda have the most in common with, someone anda can easily identify with?
Cinta that movie, Cinta his character. He's truly a sweetheart ❤️💋 hampir setahun yang lalu
Agreed💋💋 hampir setahun yang lalu
❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
Which of their characters do you have the most in common with, someone you can easily identify with? [asked by ktichenor]
Oh, thats a tough one, I would say, all and none. When I just started to watch all his movies, I was amazed by how he always chooses characters that I can so easily relate to, how his whole filmography is just MY level of craziness, uniqueness. As many people have said all of his characters are outsiders, they don't fit in society. I'm just like that. Even though I find his cocharacters very very relatable and simmilar to me - Vianne and Anoux from "Chocolat", Joon from "Benny&Joon", Allison from "Cry Baby" Mrs Lovett from "Sweeney Todd" LOL, characters who fall in love with him, I still wonder why I have so much in common with first ones. ❤️ But if I have to choose one from his own characters, then it's definitely Edward Scissorhands. It's so relatable, so unable to fit in this society, so... Confused. So... Like me, or especially like me a few years ago. 💜
By the way, in Instagram fan community one my friend once got a comment under her post, saying "You know why you like Johnny so much? Because you see yourself in him, every time you look at him you find him so relatable, you find your own traits and thoughts in him, that makes such a connection" my friend loved that comment 😄 and then I started to think, maybe that could apply to me too? It could explain why I just can't move on for 2 years now, why I understand Johnny, his thoughts, ideas, opinions, feelings so well, why we have so much in common. So I have top 2 here.
Johnny himself and Edward ❤️
link
Here's the pic... Those sad eyes.... 💜
By the way, why am I the only one here who still can't upload images in forum? What's wrong, is it still fanpop glitch or my own device??? 🤔
I would messsage Micheal if this glitch carry's on,Liana.I'm sure he's on your peminat senarai and he does still come on here :) hampir setahun yang lalu
Yes, I might do so soon if it doesn't go away ☀️💛 hampir setahun yang lalu
☀️💛 hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
QOTD - Least favorite thing they have worn?
laugh

From the same film as the strange hair style.Now he really doesn't look good in this outfit does he *lol* !
 Least kegemaran thing they have worn? From the same film as the strange hair style.Now he really d
Now that looks kind of weird 😂 well, as I see it's period movie with fashion of the certain era 😂💛 But Cary can pull anything off, he has enough sense of humor for that 😂💚❤️💜 hampir setahun yang lalu
Oh,so true ☀️💛 hampir setahun yang lalu
Kraucik83 commented…
Period Filem can be cruel *lol* hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
Imagine writing a letter to them, what would you say?

My Letter :)

Dear Cary.

I have always wanted to put into words just how much I have admired you and your
achievements.I know how hard things must have been for you throughout your early
years and all the adverse things you had to face.In your own words you said that things
could have turned out very different for you,if you had stayed on the same path in the,UK.

Your love of theatre and film gave you the determination to succeed and succeed is what you did.I'm so pleased that you found your Mother after believing she was dead over many years.
That must have been heart breaking for you.But again you choose to not let it be a negative thing and your Mother became a very important influence in your life.
Of course I love your good looks and Style.But this letter isn't about that.It's about saying "thank you" of brightening my days and giving
me and thousands of others joy and laughter over many years and over many years to come.My heart thanks you Cary just for
being,YOU.All my love,Bernadette 💕
 Imagine Penulisan a letter to them, what would anda say? My Letter :) Dear Cary. I have always
Aww, this is so sweet, I can see that anda clearly know a lot about him and his life and feelings. And I can see how important he is to anda and how many positive feelings he brings in your life. I believe he would Cinta this letter if he could receive and read it 💋❤️💋❤️💋❤️💋 Cinta this question, thank anda for picking it up, I'll write my response tomorrow as it needs lebih time and I want to write something hopefully special for Johnny 😍❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
Aww thanks,hun.I'll look ke hadapan to Membaca your letter to Johnny ☀️💛 hampir setahun yang lalu
Kraucik83 commented…
I Cinta this! What a beautiful letter! hampir setahun yang lalu
smile
^I can't upload an image for my letter ..I'll try later fanpop it's so annoying ! Hope you like my letter I've tried to keep it short,plus it didn't line up as I would have liked 💕
anda can add image like I do - make a link of it and paste it there, easy, quick and everyone can see the pic 💛💚 I Cinta your letter, so heartwarming, I'm sure Cary would Cinta it too 😍💋 hampir setahun yang lalu
Aww thank anda and thanks for letting me know 😍💋 hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
Least favorite thing they have worn? [asked by JosepineJackson]

Definitely something that doesn't suit his body type, for example, button up shirts with short, wide sleeves, they make his arms seem so skinny *cringe*, luckily he has only worn them in movies (Gilbert Grape and Blow if I remember correctly) you know T shirts look pretty nice and shirts with sleeves rolled up are to die for. 😍 but those.... Seriously? Are movie costume makers blind? Also too tight, skinny pants make me kind of cringe. I could go on speaking about weird movie costumes but those don't count that much so I just say, anything that doesn't compliment a skinny body type. Believe me, I've been underweight for all my life, I know what to wear and what to not to 😄 And apparently me and Johnny have one thing in common - metabolism 😂💜

link
Here's the pic 😂
*lol* He's still a joy though ! hampir setahun yang lalu
^ True, and in real life he has amazing, unique style <3 XD hampir setahun yang lalu
worried
This! It's from the film 'Fright Night' so thank god it was for a film! *lol* But um...no just NO! *lol* 😄😝 David just wasn't meant for eyeliner, black nail polish and leather robe and underwear (I think?). It's not him. It kind of makes him look cheap? or like a gigolo? *cringes* This does not work at all! Just because you can wear it doesn't always mean you should. Costume designers NOT FUNNY!
 Least kegemaran thing they have worn? This! It's from the film 'Fright Night' so thank god it was for
Hmm I have to agree it's a definite No No ! and yes thank god it was only for a film ! hampir setahun yang lalu
ktichenor commented…
Yeah, this is embarrassing! Poor David! hampir setahun yang lalu
Kraucik83 commented…
oh my... poor David! hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
Your favorite their hairstyle?
This is my fave hairstyle! This is the David I recognize! No idea where this photo came from but it has inspired so many fics and characters (and icons) It just suits him. This is him! Perfect!
 Your kegemaran their hairstyle? This is my fave hairstyle! This is the David I recognize! No idea whe
Cinta this hairstyle ...he looks lovely here 💖 hampir setahun yang lalu
ktichenor commented…
Agreed. And I can recognize him, too! Always a plus! *lol* 😄 hampir setahun yang lalu
Kraucik83 commented…
cute hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
Your favourite their hairstyle?

He never needs to change it really 💖
 Your favourite their hairstyle? He never needs to change it really 💖
ktichenor commented…
Perfect! Very hansom as always 😊 hampir setahun yang lalu
So true 💖 hampir setahun yang lalu
Kraucik83 commented…
Mr, Handsome! hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
The Doctor, of course! What else would I pick!? *lol*😄
The best part about his outfit is he designed it! Love it! 😎
 Your kegemaran thing they have ever worn? The Doctor, of course! What else would I pick!? *lol*😄
I Cinta this look. and it's Suits the Doctor perfectly 😎 hampir setahun yang lalu
ktichenor commented…
It's iconic! 😎 hampir setahun yang lalu
Kraucik83 commented…
I Cinta his look here... just Cinta it! hampir setahun yang lalu
cool

It's a bit like the Doctor's only not as long *lol* !
 Your kegemaran thing they have ever worn? It's a bit like the Doctor's only not as long *lol* !
ktichenor commented…
It is like the Doctor's! Hmm, maybe Cary helped him? 😎 hampir setahun yang lalu
Two great minds thinking alike 😎 hampir setahun yang lalu
Kraucik83 commented…
OMG... Gary looks just WOW!!! hampir setahun yang lalu
kiss
Imagine writing a letter to them, what would you say? [asked by yorkshire_rose]

Dear Johnny,
I'm obviously indifferent, I would like to write thousands of pages, describing how much I love your movies, how much your characters mean to me, how I can relate to them and how much have you helped me in life. Do we need that? Let's leave those obvious banalities for cute, little, awkward fan meetings, I once hope to experience, that'll make you blush, still unable to believe that it's you who really deserves the kind words and love we give. If we both were in another place and time now, I believe we wouldn't need words at all, but I'll just say you something, I think you need to hear.
This is a complicated time for all of us in many ways, even though I believe you have already left the worst behind, I'll say you again and again, stop asking questions, why did it happen? Why does it happen? What have I done to deserve this? What does it mean? Don't torture yourself anymore, things happen for their own reason, usually those are reasons we can't have any influence on. We don't have any influence on anything, people will believe what they want to believe in, they will do what they want to do, some will do what they have been told, some will close their eyes for the obvious. Stop caring, stop trying to find explanations. We all have our ups and downs, little circumstance, coincidence, choice and consequence coincidences that can unexpectedly destroy our whole life, just like they can make all of our dreams come true suddenly. All we can do is to just be our truest and purest selves, so people who SEE and who CARE can see us for who we really are, with all our inner beauty and demons, see past what coincidences have made us become. Anything else is not important, focus on things that will truly matter in the end, not those that are lost in their own thoughts, like hidden time bombs, about to explode and reveal everyone what they are truly made off. You have nothing to hide.
Keep going, stay strong, do what you love and remember, we are here with you, always have been and will stay there for you no matter what, everything will be fine, ничего выживем в крайнем случае из ума <3
Love, hugs, and nonstop flow of positive energy and support your way,
From your fan&friend Liana <3

This is not the best I could write, but whatever he won't read it anyway<3 The Russian quote doesn't translate as it's word play, but couldn't resist adding <3
link
This is the newest pic of him, photographed like a few days ago, I believe. Like he's 57!? Can you believe?! *mindblow* XD
Aww Liana.How lovely is this ? I think if Johhny were to read it,he would see what a wonderful loyal fan/friend he has in you.Once again with your heartfelt words anda have brought a *tear* to my eye.Lovely letter touched my heart💖 hampir setahun yang lalu
He alwys looks good !!!!! hampir setahun yang lalu
Kraucik83 commented…
beautiful letter! hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
Your favorite their hairstyle? [asked by ktichenor]

Oh, the choice is obvious, what can be more JOHNNY than his usual, long locks? I feel like he doesn't feel really comfortable if his hair is too short, I kind of also like that shortish cut he had for a longer periods of time during recent years, you know, Dior commercial kind of one <3, but that long hair is HIM, I'm happy that he has it again now. <3 Aww, those little curls in the ends... Give me any pic from 90s or 00s and I'll die.... <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Why do I have ones and the same 5 pics of him in my laptop that I overuse in all forums and answers? Have to download more from my huge Pinterest board, but I love this pic, you know why? Get a good quality version, and zoom his hairline in the place where the parting starts, hope you'll also notice the tiny heart silhouette there XD <3 link
^ if anda noticed it, let me know XD <3 <3 <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
ktichenor commented…
Great look! Perfection! Had to go to the link to see it, though hampir setahun yang lalu
Kraucik83 commented…
I also loved his look in the 90s/00s hampir setahun yang lalu
kiss
Your favorite thing they have ever worn? [asked by ktichenor]

Well, I'm going for very banal choices again? Okay I'll try my best, so, Johnny has a very unique style, you can love it, you can hate it <3 Some people bully him saying, that he looks like he just took a pile of old scary, scruffy clothes out of a dumpster and put them on. Others are fascinated by how much work and effort he puts into finding rare, vintage clothes <3 I'm the 2nd type obviously, with a few exceptions LOL. But my most favorite look, umm, the one that he most often wears in my daydreams (okay 2nd most often XD, just some of his usual jeans and shirt, not the white one as it continues that whole song lyric theme that's probably getting on everyone's nerves, but, there's just that SOMETHING about that photoshoot, where he's with guitar and wearing that blue shirt, I am overusing the pics again, but I just love those shoots way too much. <3 <3 <3
link
heart
QOTD - First movie/TV show you saw/first song you heard by them?
heart
First movie/TV show you saw/first song you heard by them?
Learners! I love this film! It's so charming! David did this film while shooting Doctor Who and he plays a nerdy yet really well liked driving instructor name Chris who's infatuated with the school's pretty owner. The film itself is about a woman who's trying to get her driving licence so she can better herself and her family but things go wrong when she falls for her instructor Chris in a one sided crush and tries to cover up stealing from her daughter to keep up her lessons. The film is funny and has drama and has the best ending! And David is amazing in this! He really reminds you he's more than just the Doctor. (Also two actors from DW are in this film as well! Makes it even better!)
 First movie/TV tunjuk anda saw/first song anda heard sejak them? Learners! I Cinta this film! It's so charmi
I watched this film a while lalu too, Cinta it so much, David is such a cutie... ❤️ I am thinking of starting to learn now to drive as soon as I turn 18, and I'm having an unrealistic dream of getting him as my driving instructor, is it really too much to ask for???? ❤️❤️❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
I really liked him in this.Davis can act any roll...he's just so watchable 💖 hampir setahun yang lalu
cool
Matt Smith. Honestly, I don't see why not? They had such great chemistry on the 50th anniversary, David was Matt's favorite Doctor, they still keep in touch and it would probably make David's daughter Olive very happy! *lol* (she likes Matt!) But I can think of a lot of roles they could do. I think it would be great!
 Other celebrity anda would want to see them work with? Matt Smith. Honestly, I don't see why not? The
Now that would be just magcial 💖 hampir setahun yang lalu
Indeed that would be very interesting to see ❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
First movie/TV show you saw/first song you heard by them?

The Bishops Wife.I just love it !
 First movie/TV tunjuk anda saw/first song anda heard sejak them? The Bishops Wife.I just Cinta it !
One to watch ❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
anda will Cinta it i'm sure ! hampir setahun yang lalu
I'll definitely watch it ASAP ❤️ Looks really interesting 💛 hampir setahun yang lalu
surprise

I believe that Cary and Bette never worked together or at least I don't think so.
What a dynamic pairing it would have been :)
 Other celebrity anda would want to see them work with? I believe that Cary and Bette never worked t
Oh, I just want to see that! ❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
ktichenor commented…
Oh, that needed to happen! 😍 hampir setahun yang lalu
Thank anda I agree with anda both 💙 💙 hampir setahun yang lalu
smile
Question - This statue of Cary Grant stands in which UK city ?

A. London
B.Bristol
C.Leeds
D.Liverpool
 soalan - This statue of Cary Grant stands in which UK city ? A. London B.Bristol C.Leeds D.L
Bristol? Congrats on creating the trivia soalan category hun ❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
*opens a Google tab* <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
Kraucik83 commented…
Damn... I was there and haven't seen it. seterusnya time! hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
I'll answer other questions tomorrow or someday I'm online fully again, I'll continue the lovely trivia question category picked up by Berni and add my own 💛

Johnny has a tattoo of his mom's name on his left arm, what does it say?

A. Winona Forever
B. Annie Lee
C. Betty Sue
D. Caroline Ann
C. Betty Sue 💛 hampir setahun yang lalu
Thank anda for your answer hun, I'll also wait for Kirsten's response ❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
Congrats hun <3 <3 <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
sunny
Question- Where was David's audition for the Doctor?(Think carefully!)
A. BBC
B. Russel T. Davies House
C. Casanova movie
D. He was spotted in a theater project
 Question- Where was David's audition for the Doctor?(Think carefully!) A. BBC B. Russel T. Davies H
BBC? I believe they hold auditions in studios, but where they noticed him and offered him the role... That's another story ❤️🤔 hampir setahun yang lalu
B.Russel T. Davies House :) But i'm not fully sure *fingers crossed* hampir setahun yang lalu
Oh, this is truly an interesting story to know 💙 Lovely soalan 💜 hampir setahun yang lalu