JosepineJackson General Life/Fan/Culture questionnaire forum ❤️

JosepineJackson posted on Oct 14, 2020 at 10:43AM
Hey everyone!
I apparently need a breeze of fresh air here today, so as our Celebrity questionnaire forum seems to have had become less active and interesting recently, I started to think about making a new forum of similar concept.

So, welcome in our new forum/questionnaire game, this is pretty much a free topic, meant for us to simply get to know each other better and have fun sharing things we love, interesting founds in fandoms, pop culture...
Pick up new themes and topics, depending on season and current actualities.

I'll post a few inspiration themes/questions. But you are highly welcome to add your own ideas/questions and topics for discussing and posting things related to. ❤️

JosepineJackson 194 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 194

hampir setahun yang lalu JosepineJackson said…
heart
Last song you heard?
This is a cover, but anyway, this song has always had a special vibe ❤️
ktichenor commented…
Great idea, Liana! This is so cool 🧡 hampir setahun yang lalu
yorkshire_rose commented…
Awesome ! Count me in ♡🦋♡ hampir setahun yang lalu
JosepineJackson commented…
Yes, he's really talented indeed ❤️ Cinta this song too 💛 hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
Last movie you saw?

Last one was a boring crap so I'll tell the last WATCHABLE movie I saw. ❤️

"Get Out"
I'm binging all the horror films I can find these days, and this was actually a pretty interesting one :)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 Last movie anda saw? Last one was a boring crap so I'll tell the last WATCHABLE movie I saw. ❤
One to watch ! hampir setahun yang lalu
Yup, take a look :) hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
Last book you read?

I'm currently reading "Dracula" by Bram Stoker, finally got myself a copy :) Yup, all into Halloween mood ❤️
Also I'm a bit obsessed with 1992 movie.
 Last book anda read? I'm currently Membaca "Dracula" sejak Bram Stoker, finally got myself a copy :) Y
Great story passed down through the ages ! hampir setahun yang lalu
Yes, true classic, never forgotten <3 <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
Something you can't imagine Halloween/Autumn without?

For me, Stephen King adaptations, I always come back to them during this season, and during the rest of the year, whenever I want to watch something, that will surely not disappoint and bore me to death, I'll just pick another one of those adaptations ❤️

Interesting story - whenever I watch them, weird and fascinating things happen, when I was watching "The Shining", it was snowing outside, a true, beautiful snowstorm, then the scene where Danny sits in front of a TV, and behind the TV there's a big widow with a snowstorm behind it started. I put my laptop on a windowsill and replayed the scene like three times, while it was snowing behind my window too, it was one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen.
The second strange thing happened when I was watching "It : Chapter 1" That day it was so foggy, I could barely see the trees in the park near my home, all covered by gray fog, and while I was watching, I glanced at the window, and on a sidewalk, right in front of my house, a mother was walking with a little kid, maybe 3 or 4 yours old, and the child was wearing a BRIGHT YELLOW jacket, just like the boy in the begging of the movie! It was also so oddly beautiful, the fog, the child and the movie in the laptop on my kitchen table...
 Something anda can't imagine Halloween/Autumn without? For me, Stephen King adaptations, I always
Stephen King is unique ! I adore his work ❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
Same! There's something very special about him <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
laura1233214 commented…
I Cinta the guy too! buku and movies. I'm waiting for the remake of my favourite book adaptation THE STAND. The one from 1994 was great! I hope the 2020 mini series is good too hampir setahun yang lalu
Have to take a look 💛 hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu ktichenor said…
big smile
Last song you heard?
GUY. EXE by Superfruit. I love this song! Perfect for Halloween! *lol*
Perfect ❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
LOL, catchy and moodlifting XD <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
ktichenor commented…
Thank you! It is! And Mitch as a mad scientist... perfect! XD hampir setahun yang lalu
laugh
Last movie you saw?
'Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum'. Funniest film ever!!!
 Last movie anda saw? 'Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum'. Funniest film ever!!!
One to watch I Cinta a funny film ❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
On the way to this forum? XD Just kidding, have to add this to my watchlist <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
ktichenor commented…
Hope anda get to see it, hun! It is hilarious! <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
I'll definitely take a look ♥️ hampir setahun yang lalu
laugh
Last book you read?
'Call Me By Your Name' and 'Don't Die My Love' Lovely books but so sad! But I like sad love stories.
My reading choices are so cheerful, aren't they! *lol*
 Last book anda read? 'Call Me sejak Your Name' and 'Don't Die My Love' Lovely buku but so sad! But I li
*lol* Looks really good ❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
Looks interesting <3 XD hampir setahun yang lalu
ktichenor commented…
They are, anda just need about three boxes of tissues to get through it *lol* XD hampir setahun yang lalu
😂 hampir setahun yang lalu
mischievous
Halloween Wars! I watch it every year! Love it soooooooo much! Lot of scary but tasty creations and a lot of drama, too! I love it!
 Something anda can't imagine Halloween/Autumn without? Halloween Wars! I watch it every year! Cinta it
Sounds awesome ! hampir setahun yang lalu
Lovely <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
ktichenor commented…
Yeah, anda can see episodes on anda Tube :) hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu laura1233214 said…
Last song you heard?

in the midnight hour BB king
Great song ! hampir setahun yang lalu
Lovely one, and Michelle Pfieffer with saxophone <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
laura1233214 commented…
it's from the movie INTO THE NIGHT a good movie here the link to the trailer: link hampir setahun yang lalu
I have heard of it, looks interesting, have to add to my watchlist 💙 hampir setahun yang lalu
Last movie you saw?

The thing (perfect for Halloween)
Spookily delicious ! hampir setahun yang lalu
I need to finally watch it this autumn! <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
Last book you read?

Haven't read a book in ages! but the last one was THE STAND Stephen king.
 Last book anda read? Haven't read a book in ages! but the last one was THE STAND Stephen king.
Fits our Halloween aesthetic so perfectly <3 hampir setahun yang lalu

Autumn colours, cool weather and rainy days, shorter days.
How lovely ✶*¨*. ¸ .✫* hampir setahun yang lalu
Yes, that's a true autumn in a nutshell! <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu yorkshire_rose said…
sunny
Last song you heard - Bellamy Brothers - Let Your Love Flow 1976 (on youtube) feel good song ❤️
Gives a carefree feeling <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
ktichenor commented…
Cinta this song! <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
Aww thank anda both ❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
laugh
Last film you watched :) Kangaroo Jack on Netflix *lol* ! love it !
 Last film anda watched :) kanggaru, kangaroo Jack on Netflix *lol* ! Cinta it !
Have to check it out, I Cinta funny Filem <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
It's so funny,Liana ! give it a go :) hampir setahun yang lalu
I'm adding to my watchlist! ❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
Last book you read.To be honest i'm not a big reader of books.I do love to read Fate and Fortune magazine and Spirit and Destiny magazine.The last one I read was Fate and Fortune for September 2020 Love it ❤️
 Last book anda read.To be honest i'm not a big reader of books.I do Cinta to read Fate and Fortune maga
Perfectly witchy! <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
It really is 💙 hampir setahun yang lalu
mischievous

Seeing children Trick or Treating.Love their costumes and their little smiles when you give them Halloween candy/sweets 🎃👻
 Something anda can't imagine Halloween/Autumn without? Seeing children Trick atau Treating.Love their
Indeed, me and mum always go for a walk on the Halloween eve, to look at kids walking around the town, their costumes and everything <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
laura1233214 commented…
must be lovely to see. hampir setahun yang lalu
Thank anda both..it really is lovely to see,Laura :) hampir setahun yang lalu
big smile
Your favourite food to eat while watching a film :)

I love to order pizza to watch a film with yummy !!❤️

Your favourite Makanan to eat while watching a film :) I Cinta to order pizza to watch a film with yum
Now I'm hungry! XD Delicious <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
Me too *lol* ! hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
Something you are grateful for :)

All the little animals that bring us so much joy ❤️
 Something anda are grateful for :) All the little Haiwan that bring us so much joy ❤️
So cute! <3 <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
laura1233214 commented…
me too hampir setahun yang lalu
😘❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
sad
Something you are looking forward to doing once the covid situation is fully over :)

I can't wait to go to the theatre..i'm really going to miss going this Christmas :(
 Something anda are looking ke hadapan to doing once the covid situation is fully over :) I can't wait
Aww, hope anda can go seterusnya year, at least anda can find and watch a play on video... People tend to film everything these days. But yeah, the atmosphere wouldn't be the same <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
Thank you,Liana.You always give Makanan for thought ❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
💛❤️💙 hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
Last movie you watched (yes, these can be answered as often as you watch, hear, read something interesting)

"Doctor Sleep" ❤️
 Last movie anda watched (yes, these can be answered as often as anda watch, hear, read something intere
laura1233214 commented…
is it good? I have it in my PC but haven't seen it yet hampir setahun yang lalu
Well, not the very best Stephen King adaptation, but not the worst thing I have seen either. Pretty mediocre sequel, yet better than sequels in most horror franchises, definitely worth checking out. I personally enjoyed it pretty much 💛 hampir setahun yang lalu
It's quite good I enjoyed it too :) hampir setahun yang lalu
Yup, not bad at all 💛 hampir setahun yang lalu
heart

Oh, everything and anything, I usually watch movies at home where I have a kitchen full of tasty things, I would eat whatever I am craving at that moment, or just watch while eating an usual breakfast/lunch/dinner.
I think today I'm craving some spicy chicken wings with veggies and Chinese noodles ❤️
 Your favourite Makanan to eat while watching a film :) Oh, everything and anything, I usually watch
Now i'm hungry ! hampir setahun yang lalu
Same 😂 hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
Something you are looking forward to doing once the covid situation is fully over :)

Umm... live? For the first time in my life? I mean, I'm turning 18 in like two months and then I'm graduating in 7 months, as soon as corona is over, and even if it isn't over by that time I just have to start fighting for better present and future for myself, socialize, try to make my mental health better though finally being among people, getting out of house. Getting a profession, working.... earning money, building a road towards adulthood and independence. If corona doesn't end as soon as I hope, it might be very difficult for me to start such a drastic moment of my life with that shit still going on...
I recently can't think of anything except possible job options, earnings and trying to work and learn if corona shit is still actual. *"Money money money" by ABBA starts to play*
And also that damn socialization and trying to not maintain a manageable mental state.
Damn, this is all so complicated, I don't even want to talk about it really, it just confuses me.
 Something anda are looking ke hadapan to doing once the covid situation is fully over :) Umm... live?
Take it a step at a time,hun I❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
I guess that's what I should do... Just do things the way circumstances allow I guess ❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
Last song you heard ❤️
This was in my YouTube recommendations... Again. Perfectly creepy "Alice in Wonderland" theme, for this time of year ❤️
Perfect ! hampir setahun yang lalu
❤️❤️❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
heart

Basically, everything, for still being alive, despite all, for all I have and the life quality I have... For being able to do things I'm able to do... For having my wonderful Fanpop friends...
Basically I am learning to appreciate what I actually have, instead of being depressed and anxious over what I lack in my life at the moment.
At the moment I'm simply appreciating the view from my window, it's a quite beautiful, if compared to other views from apartment block windows, many guests have said that it's a quite beautiful and fascinating, maybe that's because it's the 5th floor and everything looks more interesting from higher above than we are used to seeing? All the grass and stuff just looks so pure, nothing too much here, and stadium, the big place just gives me feeling of freedom, like I'm a bird flying in a sky without borders. If you look carefully, you can even see the river from here.

I couldn't resist adding a photo, the green little fields and sky with clouds look so pretty today, fascinating! So empty and peaceful and pure, no people here, nothing! And trees and grass turning slightly orange and yellow (in photo it's less visible than in real life though) ❤️
 Something anda are grateful for :) Basically, everything, for still being alive, despite all, for a
laura1233214 commented…
looks so peaceful! hampir setahun yang lalu
It indeed is peaceful 💛 So quiet here, in this part of the town there are rarely many people and cars around 💙 hampir setahun yang lalu
Most beautiful.Gives me an inner peace ❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
Aww, thank you. It gives me peace too 💙 Lovely view I have 💛 hampir setahun yang lalu
laugh
Something you wish you were good at, but really aren't?

For me it's singing, like, I'm not horrible, a few years ago I sang often and it wasn't bad (at least other people said so), but as I grow up and my voice matures, It's harder to make it sound good, there are certain songs that work and certain that doesn't. I think I have a kind of low contralto (lowest female voice type), and when I try too hard to sound good, it just ends up sounding raspy and breathy, and sometimes, when it cracks the right way I can get a bit operatic but not in a very manageable way so... it's not easy to work with if you are 100% self taught when it comes to music. XD But my voice is super loud if I want it to be, that's a quality I have had since birth, very loud and strong, if I for example, scream or try to imitate a siren on purpose, some people just can't handle the frequency LOL
 Something anda wish anda were good at, but really aren't? For me it's singing, like, I'm not horrib
*lol* !!! hampir setahun yang lalu
*howls* 😂🤣😂🤣😂 hampir setahun yang lalu
laugh
What's the most creepy, morbid thing you have ever seen in real life? (seeing in movies,videos or photos doesn't count)

I have seen many creepy things, even more creepy as this, but they weren't nearly as fun as this story.

Continuing the Halloween theme. *clears throat and begins a story*
When I was in 6th grade (11/12 years old), I went to art studio, it wasn't an ordinary art studio. In the town where my grandma lives, there's a pretty famous artist, he lives in an old house, without running water and heating, and he used to hold art lessons for kids in the 2nd floor of his house, I don't even understand how parents let their kids go to that house, knowing that the artist... is well... nuts. The house was extremely messy, lots of different clutter that guy had collected during his life, he had literally everything, ancient music instruments, guitars without strings, bricks and stones on his table of different types, and for some reason, huge, hard cardboard posters of cigarette ads laying around everywhere XD But one of the most interesting things was his two skulls, one was a fake one, but the other one was a real human skull, nobody knew where he got it from, but that artist used to regularly walk around the rooms where kids were drawing (sitting on piles of clutter and painting in the other side of cardboard cigarette commercial posters, obviously), and show us the skull (as well as many other things from his collection of freaky clutter), the skull obviously looked real, kind of yellowish brown, with bottom yaw missing (if I remember correctly), it had SOME teeth and stuff...
Yeah, I still wonder how a tween me had enough nerve to handle a whole year in this house, however it was a very interesting and unforgettable experience XD I sadly can't remember if I ever got to touch that thing, hopefully not, but some boys used to play with it and scare the youngest kids...
 What's the most creepy, morbid thing anda have ever seen in real life? (seeing in movies,videos atau pho
laura1233214 commented…
the artist sounded like a real hoarder! yuck! creepy story hampir setahun yang lalu
He indeed is a hoarder, the typical mad, eccentric artsy person 😂 He has proudly told everyone that once, many years lalu he got struck sejak electricity, while using computer during a thunderstorm. After that he became very into angkasa and crows, as he says 🤣 Interesting personality for sure. hampir setahun yang lalu
My goodness i'm speechless...for once *lol* ! Very strange indeed ! hampir setahun yang lalu
LOL, one of the most interesting times in my life 😂 I still have some paintings at utama that are painted on the backside of cigarette ads 🤣 Nostalgia. hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
Just to ground us all back to peace after the creepy stuff XD

I guess I might start doing "last song" and "last movie" too often as I'm constantly watching and listening to something. Beware, my tastes and playlists are a mess ❤️
Soothing ❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
Indeed is 💙💛 hampir setahun yang lalu
kiss
This is just insanely beautiful, isn't it?
I promise this is the last song today ❤️
remy_46 commented…
Ohh I Cinta this song so much! <3 hampir setahun yang lalu
Me too ! hampir setahun yang lalu
I just can't get enough of it ❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu

When it's cold I like tea and biscuits, or a box of chocolates. When it's hot sandwiches and coka cola
 Your favourite Makanan to eat while watching a film :) When it's cold I like teh and biscuits, atau a b
Yummy! I usually eat these things while watching TV 💛 hampir setahun yang lalu
I want some now ! hampir setahun yang lalu

planet Earth, the universe, being part of it all.
 Something anda are grateful for :) planet Earth, the universe, being part of it all.
It's truly something fascinating, we all should be grateful to be part of something this great and mysterious 💙 hampir setahun yang lalu
I couldn't agree lebih 💖 hampir setahun yang lalu

Being able to go without a MASK and socializing my puppy Bacco with other dogs and their owners without the fear of getting sick.
 Something anda are looking ke hadapan to doing once the covid situation is fully over :) Being able to
Aww, Bacco is so big now! Such a cutie 💛 Hope corona goes away soon so anda can socialize him ❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
Aww he's so sweet ❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
laura1233214 commented…
Bacco will be 5 months on the 20th hampir setahun yang lalu
Aww, growing so quickly! Happy 5 bulan birthday to him! 💋❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu

I've always wanted to roller skate since I was a kid hence the four pairs of roller skates! ...apparently I lack the balance! LOL!!!
 Something anda wish anda were good at, but really aren't? I've always wanted to roller skate since I
Same! I have never tried roller skating, but I'm the clumsiest person ever so maybe it's good that I've never tried 😂🤣 hampir setahun yang lalu
ktichenor commented…
I can roller-skate …on carpet atau holding onto something! *lol* hampir setahun yang lalu
I can't skate at all *lol* ! i'm like Bamby ! hampir setahun yang lalu
What's the most creepy, morbid thing you have ever seen in real life? (seeing in movies,videos or photos doesn't count)

One time a few years back I witnessed I girl get run over by a car, she didn't survive. I've never ever seen so much blood and stuff! had nightmares for over a month!
Oh gosh, that must have been such a scary and tragic experience! Must be quite traumatizing to witness indeed. Poor girl and her family. ❤️😱 I have only seen a deer, killed sejak a car on the road, all it's guts were outside, all over the road... Also I see some smaller Haiwan on roads very often. 💛 hampir setahun yang lalu
Very sad indeed :( hampir setahun yang lalu
What's your GREATEST fear? 👻

For some reason mine is radiation poisoning. Not very logical I know!
 What's your GREATEST fear? 👻 For some reason mine is radiation poisoning. Not very logical I kn
It's indeed scary to think about experiencing something like that. Chernobyl anda know... Hopefully, luckily serious radiation accidents happen quite rarely. 💛 hampir setahun yang lalu
What items would you take to a lonely island if you could only take four things? 💼

1: a satellite cell phone
2: matches
3:knife
4:toothbrush ( don't want to get tooth decay)
Good ideas, and then anda could use the phone to get saved. Unless it's out of zone/signal of course. 💛 hampir setahun yang lalu
Good senarai ! hampir setahun yang lalu
smile

My dad and my i-pod (Seriously, music has gotten me through so much)
Aww, family is always the most important ❤️ And Muzik 💛 hampir setahun yang lalu
Lovely choices, Kirsten ❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
sunny

Not wearing a mask!
Yes! It'll be such a relief to finally not to worry about having to always put it on! 💛 hampir setahun yang lalu
Yes me too ! hampir setahun yang lalu
worried

Math! I think that's self explanatory *lol*
Same! I hate math but I don't want to understand and like it either! 🤣😂 hampir setahun yang lalu
ktichenor commented…
Same! I stopped trying to understand it years ago!🤣 hampir setahun yang lalu
I'm better without it in my brain LOL 🤣 hampir setahun yang lalu
It can be mind boggling *lol* ! hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
What items would you take to a lonely island if you could only take four things? 💼
1. Portable solar battery to produce electricity
2. Computer or similar device, also portable wi-fi router (with hope that it'll work on an island, miles away from nearest civilization), to contact with civilization to ask for help.
3. Knife (obviously, riverside summers have taught me what I need to survive in nature)
4. Atmospheric water generator

That's all I need to get saved ASAP or at least survive till I find a way to get saved. Water generator would be logical as, if it's a lonely island, there probably is only salt water around (I assume) 🤔
 What items would anda take to a lonely island if anda could only take four things? 💼 1. Portable so
Fantastic list,Liana ! hampir setahun yang lalu
laura1233214 commented…
a clever list! hampir setahun yang lalu
Thank anda both, and then, if I have a computer, I can order anything else I need to survive online, hope they can deliver it to the island GPS location, and hope they'll accept the fact that I'll pay with coconuts and bananas 🤣😂 hampir setahun yang lalu
worried

Uh, does seeing a dead old man in an stalled car with children dancing around count? (I really wish I was making this up!)😱 I was thirteen, btw.
Oh gosh! The children part sounds even creepier than the fact that the man was dead! Must have been an interesting experience, to say the least! 😱😳💛 hampir setahun yang lalu
ktichenor commented…
Oh, god yes! I still can't get that icy stare out of my head! *shivers* hampir setahun yang lalu
Very strange and very sad too :( hampir setahun yang lalu
That truly sounds traumatizing. And sad indeed ❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
worried

My body moving without my help. I hate anything helping me move, escalators, elevators, etc. Creeps me out for some reason.
My mum is afraid of escalators too, I Cinta them though, I could spend whole hari going up and down 🤣 Elevators aren't as fun though, as they can get stuck. 😱 hampir setahun yang lalu
1. My dad (He used to go camping and was a boy scout so he knows survival techniques!)
2. Food
3. My meds! (can't forget those!)
4.Portable water filter
Good senarai 💛 hampir setahun yang lalu
Cinta this senarai ❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
worried
From everyday fears.... Probably all yellow and black striped insects, even a normal wasp or hornet terrifies me, not even talking of infamous Asian murder hornets, luckily there are none in my country. Those insects are cool in photos, but having one in my house freaks me out each time.
Also I have kind of irrational fear of big, global change, it kind of terrifies me, technology progress and stuff, I'm afraid I just won't be able to adjust at some point. I wish world just stayed pretty much the same for my whole life. I don't want robots to walk around streets and cars have no drivers! I hate living in a world that looks like sci-fi movie. Let's leave that stuff for movies only, please!
 What's your GREATEST fear? 👻 From everyday fears.... Probably all yellow and black striped insect
ktichenor commented…
Same! I hate wasps and bees...basically anything with a stinger! We have horseflies here, I actually got stung sejak one once! Scary and painful!😱 hampir setahun yang lalu
I've been stung four times...darn wasps ! *lol* ! hampir setahun yang lalu
Aww, poor you! We have lots of horseflies too, pretty disgusting creatures. Also mosquitoes... Everyone wants my blood 😂 hampir setahun yang lalu
big smile
Favorite song(s) that you listened to as a teen/kid?
When I was a teen I was really into alternative music (still am!) Here are a couple.
Lovely <33 hampir setahun yang lalu
Amazing song 💙 hampir setahun yang lalu
big smile
And another!
Oh, I Cinta this one so much ❤️ hampir setahun yang lalu
ktichenor commented…
My kegemaran group! hampir setahun yang lalu
angelic
Last Song You Listened To: No-One (Only The Good Die Young) by Queen
Get ready to cry! So touching!
Cinta Queen so much <33 hampir setahun yang lalu
Beautiful and emotional 💛 hampir setahun yang lalu
ktichenor commented…
Agreed. I still cry when I hear it hampir setahun yang lalu
laugh
Last Song You Listened To: Deny U by Superfruit (last video I promise!)
Cool 💚 hampir setahun yang lalu
ktichenor commented…
Thank you! 💛 hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
What advice would you give your younger self if you could?

Before I realized I was Ace/Aromantic /Asexual (whew! that's a lot to say! *lol*) struggled as a teen to figure out what I was so I would tell my younger self, don't give in to peer pressure, don't let people decide what you are. And don't give up on figuring it out, it'll take time but in the end you'll be a lot happier. And honestly, I think this applies to anyone.
 What Nasihat would anda give your younger self if anda could? Before I realized I was Ace/Aromantic /
Good advice,Kirsten.Yes,Asexuals are valid ! hampir setahun yang lalu
An amazing advice, yes, realizing and accepting who anda are is literally the most beautiful and freeing thing ever ❤️ anda really should be proud of yourself of completing this important part of never ending journey of self discovery 🖤💜🖤💜🖤 hampir setahun yang lalu
Favorite song(s) that you listened to as a teen/kid?

I was CRAZY for Cyndi Lauper
This was my favourite song
ktichenor commented…
OMG! Me too! This is my anthem! *lol* hampir setahun yang lalu
God one ! hampir setahun yang lalu
This is an iconic 80s classic already 💛 hampir setahun yang lalu
And this one ...All through the night
Lovely 💙 hampir setahun yang lalu