KaliBubbles ♥ anda And Me

Dwolf247 posted on Sep 13, 2010 at 12:49AM
You know who you are. ;^)

KaliBubbles ♥ 348 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 348

hampir setahun yang lalu CullenProperty said…
Well, you gotta think if you were in her shoes, baby. I mean, she just got out of the hospital, she's taking all these meds & in pain... She's got the right to be moody, but what she did last night to you was shit. I'm sorry but it was: You shouldn't have to clean up after everyone.... Especially her damn BF.

Well, I'm glad we can think of each other. . . Last nights was... WOW. Anywayz...

What are you up too? :*
hampir setahun yang lalu Dwolf247 said…
Im about to go look for my mom's phone by the tracks. Im positive i won't find it but i just want to sk8 and to get out of the house.
Oh, you mean she lost it in the crash? They might have picked it up for evidence... IDK. Well, have funn, don't get hurt or ya know, hit by a train... I'd kill myself. Love you!
Ive got my phone with me im not leaving. Lol. Damn this road is rough. I should have just riden my bike.
... You'll think I'm lame, but I don't ride bikes... It's just b/c when I was in like third grade I broke my arm riding my bike & have a gnarly scare to prove it, so I've just never ridden a bike since.
No i don't. Damn. Must have hurt. Im finding pieces of her car here. But i doubt ill find her phone. Its pretty peaceful here.
It didn't hurt until after I broke my arm & it was all better & the doc pulled out the damn pin thingies... That was hella painful. Peaceful as in like a meadow kinda peaceful?
smile
Hahaha i just found the windshield wiper.
Ooooh, memories. XD
The train just passed so i gotta go back and tell my mom im ok. Oh and i also found the windshield. Lol. Umm random question but ummm how often do you........you know.?
How far away from you from your house? That didn't take long to get there... Ya... I seen that. :D

Uuuuuhhhhhmmm, you have to answer too, k? Probably like 2-3 times a week, depending on if it's "that time of month" or what mood I'm in (ya know:) & if I'm tired or not before I go to bed. You?
BTW: I'm gonna do math for a while in the kitchen w/my mom & Aunt, so if I don't respond... That's why, I'll be back tho, don't worry! :D
Pretty far. Its not that far away im going back but this time im riding my bike. And well pretty much the same. I mean besides the "that time of the month" thing lol. But mine varies depending on what mood im in. One minute ill be doing something else and the next ill do it. Lol
Shut up, I used your words. I didn't want to sound trashy & say what it really is, plus I hate that word anwayz. Ya, sometimes I'll do it like 2-3 a day... Depicting on what mood I'm in too.

So, did your friend call you Emo today? We're you to involved w/thinking of me that you couldn't be involved in the real world? LOL I feel so flattered tho... Like realy loved. <3
No. He was mad at me yesterday cause i was messing around with him and i said something so he didn't talk to me yesterday and almost all of today. He did talk to me at the end of the day though. I think he's fine now. And yeah i guess i am. I daydream while in class. Lol
Oh, well when you told me about it, it sounded like that's what you were saying... I guess I'm just not that special, lol. Ya, don't we all? ;) Question: Do you have any scars from anything?
Yeah one one on my wrist from sk8ing one under my chin from when i was 8 on my birthday and we went to a waterpark and i slipped and cut it open, had to get stitches, and i also fractured my arm by falling off the monkey bars lol.
Wow. Your impressive. I have scares, too other than my arm but... they're not from anything that was an accident. Is the one on your wrist like really definate? Like... can someone other than yourself make it out? Cause if it is, I find that extremely hott... IDK why, tho. ;)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
It isn't as big as it used to be. But in addition to those i now have the scars on my knuckles.
Ya well, those are all your fault, you know. You didn't have to do that.
Sorry i left like that. Im really sorry. :(
No, it's fine. I wasn't here anyways... My aunt & uncle juse came over. What are you doing?
Watching balls of fury lol. Its sooooooo stupid. Umm oh yeah i forgot to tell you about the taloraddict thing.
And you didn't respond to my message! :( Which took me long time to write!!
I can't do it on my phone. Or at least not all of it. My phone only lets me type 512 letters.
I understand.... but I still want an answer back, pweeeeese! Anywayz, the thing about that girl...? I just read the props she gave you... kinda obsessive...
Ok i will. Oh and no i haven't. And ok look at my wall. Notice taloraddict 1 and 2.
Yes I read all of the 1's props...... Like... should I be jealous of her... Do you like her?
hmmm
No. I mean. She does like me. She told me she does. But she is a good friend. We are just friends. I only like her as a friend.
big smile
Saying that a million times makes me think otherwise.... But I know you love me... Anyways... I posted my drawing! I scanned it on my moms printer & transphered it to my computer. (: Do you like it?
Where is it? I dont see it!
Go to the Fan Art... I think I posted it there.... (:
Omg. That is beautiful. I just saved it on my phone. Thank you thank you thank you! *cries*
It's not that beautiful...... But I'm so so so happy you like it! :D ... Are you really crying?
No. But i am really really happy. Thanks. I wish i could make myself cry.
Hehe. So am I. :) Make yourself cry? JSKY: Tomorrow-Wednesday I'm not gonna be here. :(
:) and idk. Umm. I think you mean JSYK lol. Awwwwwww. :( y?
ya ya, thats what i meant.... Cause, we're going on a fishing trip! :P I don't even like fishing...
Oh awwwww. Well maybe it will be a chance to get closer with your family.
I am close with my family........ I just... sometimes need a break!
Yeah. I understand.
heart
Yaaaaaaaaaaa.

So... while I'm gone, I'd reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly appreciate it if you finished my poem & answered my message. :) Ya, I know I'm demanding.
Ok i promise. And no you aren't. I should have been done with that poem. Im sorry.
.... You don't have to apologize .... Sometimes, I just feel like I'm more into this relationship than you are....
Im sorry i just sometimes.......idk im lazy. :(
Ya, tell me about it. I mean, I know you say you love me, but.............. Do you really?
Yes of course. I love you. I really do. Why would i lie about that?!
It's not that I think you would lie about it..... I just feel like... IDK like you don't really care.
How could you say that?! I love you i tell you my emotions im writing a poem for you! :(
Ya, but I'm not important enough to tell others... That's what bothers me. I love you, but sometimes I just don't understand you.