Name:
Sombody's name:
Title:
Power:

Kingdom Hearts 306 balas

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 301-306 of 306

hampir setahun yang lalu ForgottenArcher said…
Name: Loxek (LOX-ECK)

Original Name: Kole

Title: The Forgotten Executioner

Power: Decoys

Weapon: Bow and Arrow

Appearance: Average Height, Thin, Slightly Spiked Green Hair, Bright Green Eyes, and a Dark Green Line Over his Left Eye

Personality: Angry because he was forgotten by the organization and lost in darkness. His anger is focused to Marluxia, Xemnas, and Axel. He fights Sora because Roxas and Axel are friends.

Abilities:
(Start of Battle) Fires arrows at Sora, after a few minutes he flies around the room and fires bunches of arrows at Sora, some can be avoided using reaction commands. Takes a second or two to refill his arrows.

(Mid Battle) Fires a large arrow with a trail of harmful chains. Can be avoided with reaction commands. Fires 5 arrows that are heatseeking. Fires arrows.

(End Battle) Fires MASSIVE arrows that explode on contact. Can’t be dodged with reaction commands. Fires arrows faster than usual. Fires a large arrow with a trail of harmful chains.

Dialogue:

Sora: Hey! Who are you?

(Hooded) Loxek: The name’s Loxek, but I bet you already know that. Don’t you, Roxas? (Puts hood down)

Sora: MY NAME...IS SORA!

Loxek: Yeah yeah, “Sora”. I still can’t believe that you...and your pathetic friend Axel left me to be forgotten.

Sora: Left you? I don’t even know who you are!

Loxek: OF COURSE YOU DON’T! EVERYONE’S FORGOTTEN ME NOW!

(The Battle Begins.)

Quotes:
(Start of Battle) Let’s go, “Sora”!

(During Battle) Did you forget about me?
(During Battle) Oh, “Sora”!

(Defeated) No...i’m not being forgotten again! NYAHHHH (faded away into darkness)
hampir setahun yang lalu skylara said…
Name: Rakax

Sombody's name: Kara

Personality:she only speaks when she has to and
is somewhat motherly, even if she swears like a
sailor on the occasion she actually says something.
She enjoys being alone and prefers to listen to
calm music and sounds rather then loud music,
Loud noises, and talking. She sometimes will read
and when she does it will usually be a fantasy book
or poetry

Appearance:brown hair that goes down to her waist,
usually is in a braid. A mixture between tan and pale
skin. About 5'7"

Title: queen of fairies

Power:wind

Weapon:bow and arrow
hampir setahun yang lalu Alterna said…
Name: Nexas
Somebody's name: Sean
Title: The Day Dreamer
Power: his Imagination
Eyes: red as blood
Hair: White as snow
Personality: A sleepy head who goes on a fury when someone force him to wake up.
Weakness: he don't take things seriously and a deadly spell known as sleep. (when use he won't wake
up till someone hit him)
Weapon: whatever he has imagined and the effects / buffs and more which he put with his imagined
weapons.
hampir setahun yang lalu 10sa-Zangetsu said…
Name: Damixienx (Da-Mix-I-En-X)
Original Name: Damien
Power: Elemental Magic and Alchemy
Weapon: Dual Keyblades named Ecplised Oblivion and Nocturnal Bliss,Dual Five-Sevens named Assaiah and Gehanna,and an Infinite One-Handed Longswords named Lunar Rebellion
Title: The Voidless Dragon Emperor
Eye Color: Midnight Blue(normal),Crimson Red(angry),and Gold(Heartless form)
Hair Color: Silvery Snow White mixed with Black and Dark Red
Outfit: Mixed between Dante and Vergil from Devil May Cry and Organization XIII and wears bandages on arms and legs
Height: 6' 4"
Appearance: Long spiky hair that reaches the middle of his back and dragon like features( claws,eyes,and wings)
Personality: Calm,wise, and adaptable
Weakness: Is a bit cocky in battle
Quotes: " The closer you look,the less you are able to see"
Profile/History: Born on Traverse Town, Damien at the age of 2 he was used as an experiment to combat the heartless but ultimately became half heartless and disappeared for 6 years. At the age of 8, he was found by Roxas and joined Organization XIII for 10 years and spending half the time training with Roxas and earned his new name Damixienx, his title as The Voidless Dragon,and his rank as number 0, but as time went on he discovered that he was half nobody and half heartless and that he found his somebody as well and became good friends and with this reason he left the Organization. He travels with Sora through the different worlds in search for Riku who unbeknownst to Sora that Riku is Damixienx's long lost older brother.
hampir setahun yang lalu 10sa-Zangetsu said…
Forgot to give his limit break. His limit break is that he summons a world of Keyblades that he use to destroy his enemies. By telekinetically calling/summoning them to unleash a barrage of attacks. Near the end he embeds all the Keyblades into his enemies and with one final strike all the Keyblades explode.
hampir setahun yang lalu Newguyhere24 said…
Name: Kralx

Sombody's name: Lark

Title: Demon of Lightning

Power: Lightning

Eyes: Grey iris on the left and a full red eye with a blue iris and a white pupil on the right

Hair: White Spiky hair with light blue highlights

Personality: Has an attitude like Saix when in battle, but is like Demyx for other things

Appearance: Average height, wears a black jacket, with jeans, with blue sneakers, and a white scarf

Weapon: Long sword

Limit: He summons a lightning winged demon that uses it's wings to fire lightning waves at any opponent he in counters causing them to get hurt and paralyzed in the process

Weakness: Losing breath if an opponent doesn't stay down

Quotes: "The more you wonder in darkness, the more you lose yourself."

History: He use to been a master swordsman in the Radiant Garden, till an unknown Keyblade wielder he encounters turns him into a heartless, later becomes a nobody with the memory of him being good with a sword, he later encounters with Saix, and is trained by him, he starts getting visions of what is goal is and which makes him decide to leave the Organization, he faces an army of nobodies, and later encounters Saix one last time, Kralx overpowers Saix and leaves the Organization for good in search of who he is and looks for the person he is searching, henceforth he is a rogue hiding from the Organization, he will fight either heartless or nobody that gets in his way until he fulfills his goal and helps other people in need.

My apologies if i don't have a picture, i really can't draw.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu