Gadis Kpop Agree atau disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

Gadis Kpop 1820 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1551-1600 of 1820

hampir setahun yang lalu YushiGirl said…
1262."I really want miss A and Exo-K to do a collab together."
PS: Sorry for ASIAN Fanfics photo xD. The only one I could find
 1262."I really want miss A and Exo-K to do a collab together." PS: Sorry for ASIAN Fanfics foto xD.
1263."I seriously cannot see what is all the fuss about Suzy. To be honest, her face isn’t anything special. I wouldn’t even consider it “elegant”. About Yoona, I understand. But Suzy? Nope. Just No."
 1263."I seriously cannot see what is all the fuss about Suzy. To be honest, her face isn’t anything
1264."I kind of feel like SM should keep SNSD around after the members move on. I think that the ‘Girls’ Generation’ name implies that the group’s about more than the girls. And it hurts as a SONE to think about SNSD having different members and I’m sure the new members would get a ton of hate, but I kind of hope the people over at SM are considering it. Our girls will always be Soshi, but that doesn’t mean a new generation can’t take over. Those would be some pretty high heels to fill, though."
 1264."I kind of feel like SM should keep SNSD around after the members alih on. I think that the ‘G
1265."I loathe how SOME Blackjacks always excuses Minzy’s sexy dancing. But when it comes to other idols. They’ll be like “Oh hell nah."
 1265."I loathe how SOME Blackjacks always excuses Minzy’s sexy dancing. But when it comes to other
1266."I totally like SNSD’s Chocolate Love mv. It looks so elegant :) And their clothes in there. Want."
 1266."I totally like SNSD’s Chocolate Cinta mv. It looks so elegant :) And their clothes in there. W
1267."For me,GLAM is the best Rookie group of 2012."
 1267."For me,GLAM is the best Rookie group of 2012."
1268."I hate how T-ara always cuddle Boram in photos like she’s a child or little sister simply because she’s short and cute, I do like Boram I just hate seeing this, she can’t look fierce because or sexy because she has a pigtail and a members arm around her at all time, time for a new concept for Boram ay?"
 1268."I hate how T-ara always cuddle Boram in foto-foto like she’s a child atau little sister simply bec
1269."I wish some Khuntoria fans would chill out and not get too possessive over these two. Every time I ship Victoria with someone else I get some people saying “No! Vic belongs to Khun!” when will you guys realize WGM is just a show, and their season already ended. Btw, I like Khuntoria, but I won’t bash on other ships involving these two saying they’re “fake”."
 1269."I wish some Khuntoria peminat-peminat would chill out and not get too possessive over these two. Every tim
1270."2ne1’s I love you was disappointing to me. I laugh at other groups when they release a song that always has the same lyrics. But when 2ne1 released that song, I became ashamed. Also, it wasn’t catchy. T-ara’s Day by Day was a heck a lot better."
 1270."2ne1’s I Cinta anda was disappointing to me. I laugh at other groups when they release a song t
1271."Brown Eyed Girls has MUCH MORE vocal talents than 2ne1 does… I think they’re the best 4 membered group in kpop."
 1271."Brown Eyed Girls has MUCH lebih vocal talents than 2NE1 does… I think they’re the best 4 mem
1272."I hate young rookies. They’re all the same age as me and I feel like they mostly get picked for looks over talent, they haven’t gone through the process of being rejected by companies and trying again and again or even losing big ammounts of weight to be picked for the group, they’re young and haven’t experienced life so there is no way I can look up to them and how can children pull off sexy?"
 1272."I hate young rookies. They’re all the same age as me and I feel like they mostly get picked f
1273."I love SNSD but lately the dance they are doing for theirs songs are kind of weak and very monotone…"
 1273."I Cinta SNSD but lately the dance they are doing for theirs songs are kind of weak and very mono
hampir setahun yang lalu KippyGirl said…
1244. I can't deny i hated WG but now i like them so much that i can't believe i hated them, now i can't hate any group
1245. Agree
1246. Disagree- she isn't popular world-wide that's why asians say because she doesn't fit in Asian beauty standards.. so they think she fits in European beauty standards (which is not true because i am an European and she would be considered ugly here) or American beauty standards... but she is a great dancer and she if funny and cool- so i respect her very much because of this
1247. Disagree- YG has better rappers- u can't deny it
1248. Disagree- OFC they deserve more (not only Suzy) but i don't hate Miss A, not even Suzy
1249. Agree
1250. Disagree
1251. Disagree- i didn't listened to Jrock
1252. Disagree- she is the 2nd best singer in Miss A (best in Fei), 2nd best rapper, and even though she is 4th at dancing she can dance too and her acting is good, not to mention she is the face
1253. Agree
1254. Agree- but i don't pay attention on what they win at music programs- all that makes a group win are the crazy fans that vote with 5 accounts and make a song (that maybe isn't a good song) win
1255. Disagree- i really respect her for her personality and she is a great dancer, but when it comes at singing she is the worst
1256. Disagree- i'm into other companies too but outside YG family and JYP nation everything looks fake (their relationships)
1257. Agree
1258. Agree
1259. Agree
1260. Agree
1261. Disagree- i didn't hated Sunny..
1262. Disagree ???
1263. Disagree
1264. Agree
1265. U mad?
1266. Disagree- their voices in Chocolate Love are just.... NO!
1267. Disagree
1268. Disagree- nothing will make me respect Boram again- she bullied Hwayoung more than Jiyeon did but nobody hates her...
1269. Agree- u can ship anyone with who u want to- but anyway.. Khuntoria fighting!
1270. WTF? it was better than all the KPOP songs in 2012 except Gangnam Style and Fantastic Baby
1271. ofc they have- everyone says the same- they are the most talented girl group out there- see how nice are the black jacks? i wonder what the s♥nes will say if they'll see this confession
1272. Agree
1273. idk
hampir setahun yang lalu dinsangi said…
1244.disagree
1245.agree
1246.agree
1247.disagree
1248.agree
1249.agree
1250.agree
1251.agree
1252.agree
1253.disagree(she can't sing)
1254.agree( i really hope so too)
1255.agreee
1256.agree
1257.idk
1258.agree
1259.agree
1260. agree
1261.disagree
1262.disagree
1263.agree(um.... about yoona,i can't understand because i also find her unpretty and unattractive)
1264.agree
1265.agree
1266.disagree
1267.disagree(for me hello venus)
1268.agree
1269.idk
1270.agreee(i was expecting so much from them but this comeback disappointed me)
1271.disagree
1272.agree
1273.idk
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu luv_warriorcatz said…
1223. Disagree- I don't really care.
1224. Agree- I'm not an anti but I never got into them, though I do like some of their music.
1225. Agree- Jiyoon and Gayoon needs more attention.
1226. Disagree- I got introduced with f(x) and I got over them, kinda.
1227. Agree- I don't hate it but something more mature/deeper would be better.
1228. Disagree- I don't get sucked in like that.
1229. Disagree- it's possible.
1230. Disagree- I don't care about dancing that much.
1231. Disagree- I didn't know she was the youngest too but she doesn't look old to me.
1232. Disagree- she wouldn't in mine for many reasons, one being that the 'cold exterior' image wouldn't earn you the "bitch" title. You get called a bitch for being one.
1233. Disagree- look, even I can see that she's got a lot done.
1234. Disagree- you don't know that.
1235. Agree- I don't care about her hairstyle at all.
1236. Agree- I still think they're extreme.
1237. Disagree- lolwut.
1238. Disagree- I've never even heard they're music.
1239. Agree- although I don't really mind, cause kpop isn't one, it's scattered.
1240. idk and idc- sales don't matter to me.
1241. Disagree- lol.
1242. what
1243. Disagree- eh.
1244. Agree- I don't hate on idols.
1245. Agree- they can be pretty arrogant sometimes.
1246. Agree- probably pity or something. Maybe it is her looks.
1247. Disagree- didn't get into it yet.
1248. Disagree- I still like them, even if Suzy doesn't fit in with them to me.
1249. Disagree- I don't mind them.
1250. Disagree- nope.
1251. Disagree- I never went into it.
1252. Agree- the other members have more of an impression of me, not her.
1253. Agree- I don't think it's anything special, though.
1254. Disagree- I think they're popularity is fine, their quality is slipping though.
1255. Disagree- leave the lines to the more capable singers.
1256. Agree- company interactions are just like any other.
1257. Disagree- I could use a little less fandom.
1258. Agree- some can sing, some are not that great.
1259. Agree- just don't pay attention to them.
1260. Disagree- it'll only dilute the quality of it.
1261. Disagree- lol?
1262. Disagree- I don't.
1263. Agree- it's quite weak, compared to the other members.
1264. Disagree- let them move on.
1265. Disagree- never noticed.
1266. Agree- it has a dreamy, seductive feel
1267. Disagree- eh.
1268. Disagree- eh.
1269. Agree- it's just a fanservice show.
1270. Disagree- it was kinda different to me, though it wasn't totally amazing.
1271. Agree- I think they're the best kpop girl group. And yes, they're much more vocally talented than 2ne1.
1272. Agree- they're way too young and I feel like they're throwing their lives away.
1273. Agree- kinda. The Paparazzi dance was nice though.
1274."I think Yubin is more sexy than Hyuna, she’s sexy without being slut."
 1274."I think Yubin is lebih sexy than Hyuna, she’s sexy without being slut."
1275."I used to despise Tiffany, but now she is starting to become my bias."
 1275."I used to despise Tiffany, but now she is starting to become my bias."
1276."To all of you who left YG fandom, it’s just like taeyang said

“IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER IDOL GROUP YOU LIKE THEN… PLEASE GO, WE DON’T CARE!”"
 1276."To all of anda who left YG fandom, it’s just like taeyang berkata “IF anda HAVE ANOTHER IDOL
1277."To be honest, I like EvoL’s girl power more than 2ne1’s girl power."
 1277."To be honest, I like EvoL’s girl power lebih than 2ne1’s girl power."
1278."I used to love YG artists SO much. I would only listen to them. I used to be like the biggest VIP and Blackjack. But i don’t know what happened. I just suddenly lost interest in them. Now they seem so different from what i used to know them as. To be honest, they seem very fake. I know i’m not in a position to say this but i just can’t help but think that they’re all arrogant. It’s just the vibe that I get from them. Now i’m more into JYP and SM, they’re music actually sounds like KPOP. And they’re artists seem very approachable. I’m actually happy that i got into JYP and SM artists, i don’t regret anything at all. It’s like a whole new world I discovered!"
 1278."I used to Cinta YG artists SO much. I would only listen to them. I used to be like the biggest V
1279."What happened to them(Rania)? I loved all of their songs & absolutely enjoyed watching their performances and now it seems like they disappeared… I hope they’ll come back soon…"
 1279."What happened to them(Rania)? I loved all of their songs & absolutely enjoyed watching their pe
1280."I thought it was so incredibly sweet when her Japanese fans sang Meri Kuri to her

if you’re confused as to what I’m talking about, here’s a clip."
1281."I think Sunny can sing better than Seohyun and Tiffany. Seohyun sounds so nasily for me and Tiffany can’t really control her high notes. Sunny has the widest range in SNSD (Taeyeon said that). If you don’t believe me, listen to ‘I’ll write you a letter’ cover by Sunny. She had a REALLY high note in the song. She isn’t showcased by SM as much as others. Seohyun and Tiffany can DEFINITELY sing but in my opinion, Sunny’s voice sounds like she has more emotion in singing. Please give Sunny a chance :)"
 1281."I think Sunny can sing better than Seohyun and Tiffany. Seohyun sounds so nasily for me and Tif
1282."I love all members of Sistar but nowadays I just can’t keep my eyes off Dasom&Soyu. I would love to see them being the next sub-unit after Sistar19."
 1282."I Cinta all members of Sistar but nowadays I just can’t keep my eyes off Dasom&Soyu. I would 1
1274. Agree- so many girls are sexier than Hyuna- because Hyuna is really skinny now
1275. Disagree- nah i liked her very much but now she is my least fave
1276. Agree
1277. Disagree- i really really love EvoL but i like 2ne1 more'
1278. Disagree- nah.. they are not fake at all- they are great no matter what people say
1279. Agree- but it was a rumor they will have a comeback in august/september
1280. Oh how sweet- agree
1281. Disagree- Jessica has the widest vocal range in snsd- she is considered a soprano- but how high u sing doesn't matter since taeyeon is considered a mezzo-soprano but she is the main vocalist and hyorin & bom are both considered contra-altos and they have better voices than taeyeon (in my opinion)
1282. Agree
1274. Disagree- idk.
1275. Disagree- eh.
1276. Disagree- it's up to them.
1277. Disagree- I haven't went in to them yet.
1278. Disagree- I was never their fan from the start.
1279. Agree- I actually don't care about them that much, but they seem more competent than the other groups.
1280. Disagree- eh.
1281. Disagree- hitting a high note doesn't make a you good singer. Seohyun and TIffany have better control.
1282. Disagree- didn't get into them.
1283."I wish I could know more about Crayon Pop. They all seem like such cheerful and talented girls."
 1283."I wish I could know lebih about Crayon Pop. They all seem like such cheerful and talented girls.
1284."I just randomly went on YT and watched their(SNSD's) mv “Into the New World” after a long time and suddenly found myself crying. It just felt so different watching the mv now compared to when they first had their debut. So much has changed, they went from innocent cute girls to hardworking women. Watching them made me realize how far they’ve come. None of them had a clue that they would become the nation’s girlgroup. It makes me love them even more to know that they’re still so humble."
 1284."I just randomly went on YT and watched their(SNSD's) mv “Into the New World” after a long t
1285."I love the fact that D-Unit is receiving support from Blackjacks. It feels nice since they are one of the biggest fandom.
"
 1285."I Cinta the fact that D-Unit is receiving support from Blackjacks. It feels nice since they are
1286."EvoL remind me more of 4minute than 2NE1"
 1286."EvoL remind me lebih of 4minute than 2NE1"
1287."No, KPOP is not a genre.

What kind of artists outside Korea sing KPOP music? There are several (even in Korea) that sing R&B because that’s a genre; or normal pop music because that’s a genre; and rock music because that’s a genre too.

‘KPOP’ is just like everything else you hear, just in Korean. It’s not a separate genre on it’s own; it’s not a choice that artists all over the world choose to do for their music. KPOP consists of a bunch of other genres that are sung in Korean. Please don’t get confuzzled."
 1287."No, Kpop is not a genre. What kind of artists outside Korea sing Kpop music? There are sever
1288."Guys, why bother anymore with blackjacks. We know they are going to be obnoxious, abrasive and rude and throw the words wannabes and copycats around all of the time. We know they are going to compare 2NE1 to every other girl group out there that doesn’t have a cute concept, so I really see no point in responding to them or paying attention to them at all. Just let them talk and continue to make themselves and their fandom look like a giant pack of assholes that have nothing better to do than bash other girls.

Expecting anything different from them is like expecting a dog to moo. "
 1288."Guys, why bother anymore with blackjacks. We know they are going to be obnoxious, abrasive and
1289."I seriously don’t understand why or how it matters that an idol got plastic surgery or not…"
 1289."I seriously don’t understand why atau how it matters that an idol got plastic surgery atau not…
1290."It seems that if the Park sister aren’t in the spotlight, all hell breaks loose. Dara gets CF’s, in fact she’s the only member that gets any CF’s at all. She’s the ‘face of the group’ and guys always choose her as their ideal type. Bom is just beautiful and always gets the attention from men, she’s had 2 solos (with MV’s) and then she got to promote with GD&TOP. On 2NE1 mv’s all the comments are about how beautiful Dara and Bom are. CL, besides being the leader, what does she have? The one CF she got can’t be aired anymore because of new laws in Korea, she barely… no, she NEVER communicates with fans because she can’t even properly use a computer. She was barely in 2NE1TV! Minzy, really? Do I even need to address this issue? As a Minji biased Blackjack, how do you think I feel? The only solo song she ever did was her duo song with CL. My only way to keep connected with Minzy is through her twitter. She’s considered a ‘tripe threat’ because she can dance, sing and rap yet how many lines does she get in songs? Or screen time for that matter. I love the Park sister, I love all of 2NE1 but some blackjacks need to accept that they won’t always have equal lines/screen-time. AND THAT’S OK. I Love You is CL focused. THAT’S OK. It’s one, ONE, song. The album drops in October, and what if it goes back to being Park Sister focused? Will you be happy then? Let Classifieds and Minjas enjoy this one song."
 1290."It seems that if the Park sister aren’t in the spotlight, all hell breaks loose. Dara gets CF
1291."The ignorance of my fandom gets really annoying. I’m a BJ, but I don’t 2NE1 the ultimate trendsetters. Maybe because my life doesn’t solely revolve around 2NE1 and I have paid attention to other girl groups to see that a lot of the things 2NE1 does are not the first time it has ever been done. It’s different for them because they are popular and from the big 3, so they receive more attention for it, but that doesn’t mean they are the “originators,” of every little thing.

It could also be because I am from America and it’s obvious that 2NE1 get’s their ideas and style from the US as well as Japan. I think people should actually venture out if they want to talk about trendsetting and originality because it makes you and the fandom look extremely dumb when you’re claiming things that are not even true.

I love 2NE1, but that does not change the fact that they are not as “original” as people claim.

They just have their own flavor.
 1291."The ignorance of my fandom gets really annoying. I’m a BJ, but I don’t 2NE1 the ultimate tr
1292."D-Unit’s music and style is more unique then EvoL’s. Deal with it."
 1292."D-Unit’s Muzik and style is lebih unique then EvoL’s. Deal with it."
1293."After the release of “I Love You”, there’s been a rift in the fandom about how much attention CL gets compared to the others, especially Bom. CL got most of the lines on ILY (like the long note), a lot of screen time, & the intro on the first inkigayo stage. But I think she was getting way more attention during “Go Away” and “Can’t nobody”, to the point where the other members were all flies on the wall compared to their place in ILY. Yet, I think complaints were fewer because 2ne1 had other singles in 2010 & ‘11 to show that things didn’t change all that much, whereas “I Love You” will eb their LONE single for the next two months.

In terms of 2ne1’s entire career, Bom has two solo songs and a few with GD & TOP, a couple of which where released before 2ne1’s devut. Dara gets tons of CFs and endorsements, her solo “Kiss”, “Hello” with GD, and being in Tayeng’s “I Need a Girl” videos-not to mention the fanbase she gained as a singer and actress in the Phillippines. The Park “Sisters” are mostly who we seeon 2ne1tv when the group doesn’t appear as a whole (especially Dara), and they are the ones who have many fans outside the Blackjack fandom. So on the rare occasion that the Park Sisters aren’t the center of attention, the gates of Hell open?

If anyone shoulod be complain about a member not getting enough attention, it should be Minji stans. in spite of being recognized as a legit “tripple threath”, even to non-Blackjacks, she gets next to nothing compared t the other girls, from solo activities to number of fans.

Chill the fuck out & stay strong together for 2ne1."
 1293."After the release of “I Cinta You”, there’s been a rift in the fandom about how much atten
1294."miss A1s performance at MAMA Awards in 2011 was just so epic…i can’t even describe it in words. I still watch it till this day!"
 1294."miss A1s performance at MAMA Awards in 2011 was just so epic…i can’t even describe it in wo
1295."YG dancers are the coolest of the bunch! Not only are they great dancers,they also look so BAMF and it makes me go UNF! LOL They’re all beautiful,hot, sexy, fierce, fashionable, full of swag, talented and seem so FUN to be with.They model for magazines, some does CFs, sell fashion clothes, star in other famous people’s MVs, HAVE fans, have fan blogs DEDICATED to THEM , FOLLOWED by THOUSANDS in twitter, fawned over by YG stans (especially fan girls) and so on!

Seriously, they could be idols any time! They’re like who I SPAZZ over after BB, 2NE1, Se7en, Psy and other YG family member. I wonder what dancers from other entertainment companies feel about them.

YG Family, fighting!"
 1295."YG dancers are the coolest of the bunch! Not only are they great dancers,they also look so BAMF
1296."‘Darbie’ is so beautiful. Dara is always beautiful :)"
 1296."‘Darbie’ is so beautiful. Dara is always beautiful :)"
1297."I think the phrases “He/She/They’re human too!” or “Everybody makes mistakes” is too overly used when an idol does or says something wrong and it ends up hurting people in the public. Yes, we/I KNOW that they’re human too, if not then are they animals? o_O But they should know that they’re an IDOL and they should watch what they do and what they say. I know that not everyone is perfect, but being idols they should know that they have to watch every move they make and every word they say or how they say it because there are people constantly following them and talking about them. And don’t say that “Can’t you just leave them alone?” kind of crap because well, THEY’RE IDOLS. They chose to go down this rode and become famous, whether they like it or not they’re getting the attention"
 1297."I think the phrases “He/She/They’re human too!” atau “Everybody makes mistakes” is too
1283. Disagree- i don't hate them but they are not my type so i don't listen to them
1284. Agree- when i watch that MV/ listen to the song so many feelings come
1285. Agree- but EvoL is supported by blackjacks too, i don't know what people keep saying about BJs- cuz i didn't saw a BJ saying bad things about EvoL
1286. Disagree- they remind me of 2ne1 and that's why i like them very much
1287. Umm.. on YT it's considered a genre
1288. STOP saying those sh*ts about Black Jacks cuz i am a black jack that has an account on 2ne1's international fanclub (YGLadies) and i didn't saw ANY black jack saying bad things about EvoL- actually there are many BJs that like EvoL- open your eyes and don't say things that BJs never said, got it? Nobody said EvoL copies 2NE1, it's just your fantasy
1289. Agree
1290. When i will see Yoona and Suzy not having screentime in a song i will understand ok? both Yoona and Suzy have lots of CFs but they still have the most screentme because this is their job, ok?
1291. Disagree- comparing to other KPOP ARTISTS they are original
1292. Disagree
1293. idk what to say
1294. Agree- it was great
1295. Agree!! The whole YG family is the best
1296. Agree
1297. Agree
1283. Agree- I wish I knew more about other groups but I don't feel like searching them up.
1284. Disagree- I liked them better from before.
1285. Agree- if that's true.
1286. Agree- haven't seen them but they sound like 4minute.
1287. Agree- it's not different from other types of music.
1288. Disagree- there are some who're different.
1289. Disagree- I can, though I don't care. It makes them more natural, thus more "real".
1290. Agree- I'm not sure what your point is in this, I thought in the beginning you wanted more equal spotlight but I agree that it's alright in this group, probably because idc much.
1291. Agree- it would help if people would try to branch out. They're not original.
1292. Disagree- haven't heard them .
1293. Agree- it's natural for a song to play to their strengths.
1294. Disagree- if you mean what I think you mean, I didn't like it that much.
1295. Disagree- I don't pay attention to them.
1296. Disagree- who?
1297. Agree and Disagree- it depends on the situation. But that last part, "they chose to go down this road", I immensely disagree. When they were trainees, I'm sure they didn't know any better what road they were traveling. Especially when kpop idols have to put on a smile everytime, acting like there's nothing wrong, when in truth, there could be many things wrong. In most situations, I find the crime overblown, or maybe it's just Korea's strict rules.
1298."The amount of 2NE1 related confessions is too high."
 1298."The amount of 2NE1 related confessions is too high."
1299."Any 4nia that refers to 4minute as “Hyuna and the girls” should be hit. She doesn’t even get the most lines in the songs!"
 1299."Any 4nia that refers to 4minute as “Hyuna and the girls” should be hit. She doesn’t even
1300."Naeun, the visual of A Pink. Sometime people piss me of when they say that Eunji should be the visual. She’s the visual for a reason. It’s like, if you see Eunji as a bitch, dark, evil you guys would surely laugh. But if it’s NaEun, you would get into the character. It not that I hate Eunji or Naeun biased, but it kinda true."
it's a #__00 confession so you already guessed that I will post my opinion= I am Naeun biased,I don't get your point. Yes she deserves her position,but yeah she has an awful personality compared to Eunji.Agree
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 1300."Naeun, the visual of A Pink. Sometime people piss me of when they say that Eunji should be the
1301."I seriously love Taeyeon and Seohyun’s eyebrows. I don’t know why. It’s weird. But I just can’t stop staring at it. They’re just so beautiful."
 1301."I seriously Cinta Taeyeon and Seohyun’s eyebrows. I don’t know why. It’s weird. But I just
1302."I think KPOP changed me in many ways, mainly good. I used to not really like Big Bang and 2NE1, maybe even haed them. But, I also read lots of other confessions and I kind of self-reflected on myself. I asked myself if I would be happy if some other fan from a different fanclub didn’t like me because of something unreasonable. Now, I can’t say I like them, but I definitely don’t hate them. And I have deep respect for them."
 1302."I think Kpop changed me in many ways, mainly good. I used to not really like Big Bang and 2NE1,
1303."I confess that I love Hyuna’s version of GANGHAM STYLE. It’s one of those guilty summer songs that you listen to when no one is around but a ‘kpop edition’. And actually, I have no idea why so many people hate it and in the same time love the original version. I mean, it’s obvious that you don’t have to like both, but what’s about all that bashing the other version. Both are supposed to be a parody and both are meant to be exaggerated, even though they sound ridiculous to some. Maybe I don’t think of it that way because I’ve never listened to Hyuna before. But on the other hand, some people act like they’ve never heard an actual non-parody song that sounds just like this one or worse. Oppa Is Just My Style~"
 1303."I confess that I Cinta Hyuna’s version of GANGHAM STYLE. It’s one of those guilty summer so
1304."People are always saying that Hyoyeon is the ugliest girl in SNSD. In my opinion, she’s very gorgeous, sure she may not exceed others, but it doesn’t change how beautiful she is."
 1304."People are always saying that Hyoyeon is the ugliest girl in SNSD. In my opinion, she’s very