Gadis Kpop Agree atau disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

Gadis Kpop 1820 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 1820

hampir setahun yang lalu luv_warriorcatz said…
304. Disagree- they're probably just commenting for hilarity purposes, not being right.
305. Disagree- I don't hate it. But it does irk me when people obsess over gay pairings.
306. I wouldn't know because I don't 'stan' them.
307. Disagree- some can. Agree- some can't.
308. Agree- what I'm more afraid of is when they start failing.
309. Disagree- the album's really good, but it's not the whole package.
310. Agree- I guess.
311. Agree- rookie groups are annoying.
312. I don't know her.
hampir setahun yang lalu pretty_angel92 said…
304-disagree, just because someone thinks jessica is ugly it does't mean it's jealous
305-i don't know
306-kinda agree
307-disagree, you have one or two members who can sing and dance well at the same time. and that happens in all groups, anyway
308-disagree i feel the other way around, i really want to hear kpop in my country and in the rest of the world. kpop is gonna be extremely famous in the future, i just know that =)
309-disagree
310-agree
311-disagree, you have Apink as a great example, they're not incredibely beautiful but they have huge talent
312-maybe, cause i don't know who she is
hampir setahun yang lalu nade_nagihiko said…
280. Ehh
281. ..
282. .
283. Agree
284. Disagree, all fandoms are the same!!
285. .
286. Agree
287. IDK
288. Not really
289. Well IDK
290. Agree, cute :3
291. Agree
292. Disagree
293. Disagree, I don't see it :P
294. Agree,..
295. Kinda agree
296. Agree
297. IDK
298. Kinda agree
299. They're good but not annoys me
300. I don't know her
301. I love them
302. Agree
303. Disagree, Seohyun for me.
304. Disagree
305. LOL do you jealous? I agree with MinYul but disagree with MinStal cause I love them.
306. Disagree
307. Disagree
308. ...
309. Agree till the part they have the package
310. Agree
311. Agree
312. Agree, cause I don't know her
hampir setahun yang lalu KippyGirl said…
304.Disagree
305.Disagree
306.Agree
307.... Sometimes
308.IDK
309.Disagree
310.Of course! Agree!
311.Agree
312.Agree
hampir setahun yang lalu YushiGirl said…
313."I wonser if one day they’ll(2ne1) look back on their music videos and realize how ridiculous they look."
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 313."I wonser if one hari they’ll(2ne1) look back on their Muzik video and realize how ridiculous t
314."I forgot 4minute existed."
 314."I forgot 4minute existed."
315."I only like SNSD when they’re on variety shows"
 315."I only like SNSD when they’re on variety shows"
316."Park Bom’s double chin is my favourite member of 2NE1."
 316."Park Bom’s double chin is my favourite member of 2NE1."
317."i don’t see what’s so great about Hyuna. i mean, there are other talented vocalists in 4Minute, why place everything on her?"
 317."i don’t see what’s so great about Hyuna. i mean, there are other talented vocalists in 4Minu
318."I don’t understand how some people think that Krystal is Myungsoo ideal type.
Myungsoo’s ideal type: long wavy hair + pure/innocent = Naeun."
 318."I don’t understand how some people think that Krystal is Myungsoo ideal type. Myungsoo’s ide
319."When I am in a bad mood, I can listen to any 2ne1 song and feel a hundred times better."
 319."When I am in a bad mood, I can listen to any 2NE1 song and feel a hundred times better."
320."Davichi’s very talented. I also think they’re pretty, and I like all the songs I’ve heard from them. But I just can’t forget how they treated him. He was very poor and lived a hard life. They were supposed to train him and help him reach his dreams. Maybe they changed. Maybe they didn’t. I won’t name him, or the show, but those of you who know… You understand why I just can’t forget their disgusting attitude. They were even being recorded."
 320."Davichi’s very talented. I also think they’re pretty, and I like all the songs I’ve heard
321."Why does everyone think anything in K-POP is in the generalization of ‘overrated’ and ‘underrated’. YG, JYP, SM, CUBE, WHATEVER. They have these groups so they can get MONEY. The bigger selling group, the more money they get. So stop complaining if Oppar or Unnie is underrated. It’s probably because they don’t make as much money as say: Super Junior, Wonder girls, whatever. If you want them to be more popular, buy 120 of the same album on itunes."
 321."Why does everyone think anything in K-POP is in the generalization of ‘overrated’ and ‘und
313. Disagree- since it's part of their concept, I think they wouldn't mind.
314. Agree- there'd be times when I'd be like that.
315. Disagree- I don't watch variety shows.
316. Disagree
317. Disagree- because she has charisma on stage.
318. Agree- I don't pay attention to that crap as well.
319. Disagree- I listen to non-lyrical songs, like Touhou songs.
320. I don't know anything about that.
321. Disagree- we should complain because the one with more talent is being overshadowed than the one with less. And I wouldn't buy even one album just to make idols popular.
313. Disagree
314. Disagree
315. Disagree
316. ....
317. Agree
318. .....
319. Disagree
320. I don't know them
321. Disagree
313. Disagree, they have the best MVs
314. Disagree, LOL
315.Disagree
316.?
317.Disagree, because she can dance, rapand she has attitude
318.Don't pay attention
319.Well, not really, when i'm sad i don't want to do anything
320.Who's him?
321.Disagree
322."I have no idea why SMent artist have to do the plastic surgery and some plagiarism. What I mean is, if you have talent, no need to copy someone and ugly face will doesn’t really matter."
 322."I have no idea why SMent artist have to do the plastic surgery and some plagiarism. What I mean
323."I have this thing abou my favorite idols dating. If I find out one of them is dating someone, I strictly decide whether or not I support it by how good looking that person is. As shallow as that sounds I don’t want my favorite idol dating someone ugly. If they are ugly I automatically decide to disapprove their relationship. And if they are beautiful/handsome I support them all the way. It may sound wrong but I know I’m not the only one who does this.
P.S. I support JunHara!"
 323."I have this thing abou my kegemaran idols dating. If I find out one of them is dating someone, I
324."Anyone who says this girl(Bom) is a slut, is delusional. Anyone who says she is useless, is straight up jealous. There is a reason why she is the one with the most singles out of 2NE1 AND the most features from artists who are not even in YG family. I don’t have enough space to list all the songs she’s in, it’ll just ruin her beautiful face in this picture."(4 those who don't know,texts are placed in pictures and if there is too much text ,it takes more place from the picture)
 324."Anyone who says this girl(Bom) is a slut, is delusional. Anyone who says she is useless, is stra
322. Disagree- I understand it; they just want to promote themselves, not just the music. And SM is just unoriginal when creating music.
323. Disagree- I don't care about that stuff.
324. Disagree- people who critisize people aren't delusional or jealous. While those attacks are wrong, those are just exaggerated statements made to prove their points. Being 'useless' is probably exaggerated for her not having lots of charisma, so therefore, they're saying she's not adding much charisma to the group.
322. ...
323. Disagree
324. Eh... Not always jealous, and she's not useless!
322. No one knows if they did ps, even if they look fake (esp SNSD, i'm not an anti)
323.Disagree
324.Yes, this time i agree, and yes because i'm biased! If they say she's useless of course they are jealous becouse you can't say she is useless when she has an unique voice, Teddy said that (Teddy Park, OFC)
313-agree
314-disagree
315-disagree, i always love them
316-disagree
317-agree
318-idk
319-disagree, i listen to SNSD songs
320-agree
321-agree
322-agree
323-disagree
324-kinda agree
325."People lately have been saying that XX or YY member of ABC Groups is useless. So tell me why thwy are there? No person in the world is useless. Cyberbullying exists in Kpop as well. Idols are people and they feel pain like you and I. Don’t assume that someone is useless just because you don’t personally see the wort. Every idol has the backing of a music company that handpicked them."
 325."People lately have been saying that XX atau YY member of ABC Groups is useless. So tell me why thw
326."You people who bash 2ne1 are just jealous of their success. CL is amazing, you can’t even deny that. Minzy has more talent in her pinky than you will ever have. Bom is the most unique idol you have ever heard, because you haven’t ever heard anyone sound like her EVER before. And don’t even bash Dara for not being able to sing. If Dara can’t sing, then Yoona, Sohee, HyoMin (T-ara), and everybody else with a weak voice can’t sing. Dara IS god at singing, but YG just doesn’t make her sing enough. If you haven’t heard it, then don’t judge. If you’re just judging by looks, then fuck off. Bom doesn’t NOT look like a slut, apparently, some people haven’t seen enough kpop idols who jump around on stage in nothing."
 326."You people who bash 2NE1 are just jealous of their success. CL is amazing, anda can’t even deny
327."Dear K-Pop fans,
Your insecurities frustrate me. I’ve met countless of those with sayings such as ‘I’ll never be as beautiful as her’ or, ’ I want to be as thin as her, but I can’t’. Let me tell you something. The purpose of K-pop is for entertainment, not to provoke others to become insecure and strive to become the flawless being that they believe their idol to be. Dieting is a good thing only when it makes you healthy, and as you can see, most of the female idols with strict diet limitations tend to become weak and unhealthy over time. Some of you even complain about it, therefore, why do such thing to yourself?
Another thing must be pointed out is that all of these idols have specialized stylists. As you can see, most of them without make up pretty much looks ordinary. Think of it this way, if you were to have a professional stylist everyday, your skin would be as vibrant, your features would become more clear, and your flaws would eventually reduce, just as how most of these idols are from the beginning towards the peak of their careers.
Be proud of yourself, be proud of who you are, be confident that your parents have given you such features and appreciate them ="
 327."Dear K-Pop fans, Your insecurities frustrate me. I’ve met countless of those with sayings such
328."Some say that they(SNSD) couldn’t sing and dance, and that they are not pretty. Those antis are prettier and can do better, eh? I DOUBT THAT."
 328."Some say that they(SNSD) couldn’t sing and dance, and that they are not pretty. Those antis ar
329."I don’t understand the hate at cutesy girl groups, kpop without cute girl groups wouldn’t be kpop and if you don’t like it then go and listen to rock, metal, gothic or whatever"
 329."I don’t understand the hate at cutesy girl groups, Kpop without cute girl groups wouldn’t be
330."My k-pop dream right now:
A special stage with Seunghyun (KARA), Sarah (April Kiss), Lizzy (After School) and Krystal (f(x)) DOing ChoColat’s ‘I Like It’
And then they should be made into a real group, because it is the perfect group IMO
s/b: I already know people are gonna find it stupid and weird."
 330."My k-pop dream right now: A special stage with Seunghyun (KARA), Sarah (April Kiss), Lizzy (Afte
325. Well maybe
326. Ehh, bashing NOT ALWAYS JEALOUS. And CL is not that amazing for me to be honest.
327. Agree
328. Maybe those antis are prettier, or maybe can do better.
329. Kinda agree
330. Disagree. And you mispronounced the name, it's Seungyeon, not Seunghyun.
325. Disagree- some people are useless in groups; they're called deadweights. And saying people are useless isn't cyberbullying, it's a fact. And yes, the question for useless members are-- why are they in the group?
326. Disagree- please, that's what all fans wish-- for haters to be jealous, for their holy idols to be envied. And saying Sandara can't sing is like saying the others can't sing- it's the TRUTH. Yes, I've heard it. It was weak and bad.
327. Agree- kpop is really poisoning us, aren't they?
328. Disagree- how do you know? There's a greater chance that they could be better, and that could be the reason why they're saying that stuff.
329. Disagree- I understand; it can be kinda annoying at times, with their squeaky voices. And I'm not sure what kpop is, so I can't agree/disagree if cutesy is what makes kpop.
330. Disagree- my kpop dream is for fans to realize their idiocy, SM to be more original and smart, and groups to increase in quality rather than quantity.
325.Agree
326.Agree-
327.Agree
328.I've just waited this moment! Maybe the antis are prettier and more talented- so Disagree
329.Disagree- it can be annoying, i actually like SNSD or other cute girl groups because of their cool/non-cute songs
330.Disagree
@nade_nagihiko
It's not me.I just copy paste
331."Who is the editor of this photoshoot trying to kid??
Impressionable kids.
Mod: I am not entirely sure what the confession is about here as there is little explanation. [edit] Is it like about how their legs are a lot skinnier in the photoshoot or something? If someone knows, please explain…"
 331."Who is the editor of this photoshoot trying to kid?? Impressionable kids. Mod: I am not entirely
332."For me, Royal Shikshin is the best SNSD forum after Soshified."
 332."For me, Royal Shikshin is the best SNSD forum after Soshified."
333."If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. It’ll be better for everyone."
 333."If anda don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. It’ll be better for eve
334."don’t understand why there are so many members in these groups. It’s like overkill and who really finds the time to remember all the names and who is who?
Can’t Lie though super juniors last album had a few good songs."
 334."don’t understand why there are so many members in these groups. It’s like overkill and who r
335."Jessica is NOT whore and Key is NOT gay. Who do you think you are?"
 335."Jessica is NOT whore and Key is NOT gay. Who do anda think anda are?"
336."Start to like Yunho-Jiyeon couple and Changmin-IU couple because of HEROES wedding photoshoot"
 336."Start to like Yunho-Jiyeon couple and Changmin-IU couple because of Heroes wedding photoshoot"
337."I HATE SONES NOT SNSD."
 337."I HATE SONES NOT SNSD."
338."I think that e.via is better than most of the “rappers” in Korean girl groups nowadays. Too bad she’s so underrated."
 338."I think that e.via is better than most of the “rappers” in Korean girl groups nowadays. Too
339."I think YeEun is the most talented female idol. She can sing, dance, and compose. She’s insanely intelligent and she’s such a nice person."
 339."I think YeEun is the most talented female idol. She can sing, dance, and compose. She’s insane
340."I find people that say don’t like 2ne1 because of Black Jacks ridiculous. If that were a real reason to not like a group then there would be no fans of SNSD or Super Junior. Stop blaming the fans when it’s you that chooses not to like 2ne1."
 340."I find people that say don’t like 2NE1 because of Black Jacks ridiculous. If that were a real
341."I really hope girls in the KPOP Industry are naturally skinny"
 341."I really hope girls in the Kpop Industry are naturally skinny"
325-disagree, actually some of them are in the group because of family relations
326-...
327-agree
328-i don't know. maybe some people are prettier and talented than them. who knows?
329-i agree. besides, the first kpop girls groups were all about being cute
230-disagree
231-agree
232-yes, agree xD
233-agree
234-it took me quite some time to know suju's names but snsd was pretty easy
235-we don't know...have you ever met them?
236-disagree
237-kinda agree. even if i'm a Sone, i admit that i've met some annoying fans
238-disagree
239-disagree
240-agree
241-agree, but i'm pretty sure some of them aren't and they're forced to go on a diet
242-kinda
342."Hyorin and CL look like Jung Juri."
 342."Hyorin and CL look like Jung Juri."
331. Agree- they do look rather unrealistic.
332. I wouldn't know.
333. Disagree- we could all use a little unnice thing to say about us.
334. Disagree- I understand; there needs to be more variety in their groups.
335. Agree- although who knows, it might be true.
336. Disagree- I don't like forced couples.
337. Agree- not all of them, but I despise the stupid ones.
338. Disagree- I don't know who she is.
339. Disagree- very talented but I'd like to place her in "talented kpop idols."
340. Disagree- I don't think it's ridiculous, it's natural for someone to be turned off by stupid fans.
341. Disagree- they all look the same if that's the case.
342. Agree- a little.
331.Agree
332.Ugh, you wrote this? A Sooyoungster?
333.Agree
334.Disagree, i know their names, but i agree about the fact their are tooo much members
335.Agree
336.Disagree
337.Agree! The annoying ones
338.Agree! she is great!!!
339.Disagree
340.Agree
341.Agree
342.Agree, but not a lot
343."I cant stand it when fans of a group think that all the people who aren’t fans are “jealous”. Just because someone doesn’t like a group doesn’t make them jealous."
 343."I cant stand it when peminat-peminat of a group think that all the people who aren’t peminat-peminat are “jealous
344."I hate that in everything Beast & A Pink have done together, Junhyung & Naeun always end up being paired together."
 344."I hate that in everything Beast & A merah jambu have done together, Junhyung & Naeun always end up bein