Lee Min Ho .......

magicalfairy posted on Aug 03, 2011 at 06:57PM
Before 2011 I didn't even know that there was a person (in fact a perfect person) named Lee-min-ho. I read his biography and along with happiness there are also some sorrows! When I watched Personal Taste I just can't help myself but to like Jeon jin ho and in this character Lee-min-ho was 100% perfect! From that time I started to like him, and now...here is the result-I am writing this at 12:21 a.m. I dunno why I like him that much! I really didn't like anyone THAT much before! I don't know that actually what power he has to make me like this! I really pray to God that it would be better if I didn't know him at all! Because it's really painful, in my recent condition! So, guys what about you all? How do you feel for him? I would like to know it just like I shared it with you all! Help me to get out from this UNBEARABLE PAIN! PLEASE!

Lee Min Ho 2 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Aisy said…
big smile
Don't worry just look at the bright side... because of so many pain he reached the top... now everybody knows him as a talented actor...even I am a big fan of him just like you...
hampir setahun yang lalu magicalfairy said…
smile
thanq soo much fr d reply!!