Lagenda Pokémon kegemaran Legendary Pokemon and Why

Saphira333 posted on Oct 19, 2007 at 02:14PM
come and share your favorite Legendary Pokemon and why and see who the most Favored Legendary Pokemon... come and tell

Lagenda Pokémon 32 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu manaphy13 said…
I like Raquaza,because he awesome dragon type,also like Daarkrai.
hampir setahun yang lalu haroldbeatboxer said…
deoxys , because he has both strength and speed plus he can regenerate.
hampir setahun yang lalu haroldbeatboxer said…
deoxys rules all!
hampir setahun yang lalu echosnake said…
ratquaza,his tail is cute,and he is the most powerful dragon type and i vote fore all the strong pokemon but raywuazas the best cause he has a cute tail
hampir setahun yang lalu echosnake said…
also like machamp,darkrai,giratina,grouon,kyroge,deo­xys and shaymin and arceus

hampir setahun yang lalu dvillster13 said…
darkrai due to he can put people to sleep and create nightmares if he was real he would be MINE!!!!! patent pending
hampir setahun yang lalu Zagie said…
i like articuno, because it was the first legendary pokemon i catched and i like ice type
hampir setahun yang lalu alya_y9 said…
smile
~rayquaza, because he (?) is very cool...
~articuno, because i like ice type and he (?) is the first legendary pokemon i caught (first time i play)
hampir setahun yang lalu alya_y9 said…
laugh
and celebi, because he (?) is very cute~~~~
hampir setahun yang lalu charizard_love said…
cool
I love Ho-oh, Moltres, Latias, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Arceus, Mew, Palkia, Mesprit!
hampir setahun yang lalu DarkraiFan said…
i like very much Darkrai and Palkia because they are both powerful!
hampir setahun yang lalu Palkia911 said…
Any water type like Manaphy or Suicune but mainly Palkia
hampir setahun yang lalu PokemonGXmaster said…
cool
I love darkrai, It's sooooooooo COOL! It's probably the best pokemon ever! Strongest ever! The best pokemon! Though lugia is also cool!!
hampir setahun yang lalu azumarill said…
laugh
shaymin is so cute and i like his sky forme and i like darkrai too, because i dont know hes just so cool.
hampir setahun yang lalu Saphira333 said…
wow ! thanks there all awsome, I like Latias and Latios myself
hampir setahun yang lalu rayquaza123 said…
smile
rayquaza for me,cause hes awesome and his attack rules.
go rayquaza!
hampir setahun yang lalu rayquaza123 said…
also love celebi.

hampir setahun yang lalu StichxAngel4eva said…
Dialga, Palkia, Arceus, Giratina. Because they are all somewhat related.
hampir setahun yang lalu StichxAngel4eva said…
mischievous
And Dialga & Palkia control Time & Space, Arceus created the world and Giratina is evil!
hampir setahun yang lalu Tyranitar95 said…
Ho-oh is the strongest one, because it had the power to create the legendary beast pokemon entei, suicune & raikou just like Arceus.
hampir setahun yang lalu Tyranitar95 said…
just for your information "StichxAngle" giratina is not evil, it hate palkia & dialga is because, both of that pokemon had battling and make it(giratina) home full of poisonous smoke..
hampir setahun yang lalu m2009mcn said…
laugh
Arceus because he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo­oo cute!
hampir setahun yang lalu legendtrainer said…
meh
Darkri well that is because i love dark and ghost types.
hampir setahun yang lalu PokemonExpert said…
Arceus because it made everything...oh and Tyranitar95 Giratina is evil because it was banished to the distortion world due to its violence :)
hampir setahun yang lalu bmarme said…
Giratina, cause i think that giratinas cute! and i like ghost types too!
hampir setahun yang lalu Okami_Amaterasu said…
Raikou! Because I like the look of Raikou and I think its an amazing Legendary in battle :)
I also like Lugia, Groudon, Mew, Mewtwo and Rayquaza, but Raikou is my all time favourite!
 Raikou! Because I like the look of Raikou and I think its an amazing Legendary in battle :) I also 1
hampir setahun yang lalu prettycurelove said…
heart
darkrai hes so cute and cool
hampir setahun yang lalu LuigiBros999 said…
big smile
Latios and Latias! Latias mostly Because its so awesome and CUTE! (im a boy btw)
hampir setahun yang lalu sugarsweetcandy said…
smile
CELEBEI! i worked soooo hard to get him/her (it?) in silver! yet i still dont have him/her (it?) and i dont have it on my pokedex so i cant trade! anyone wanna trade Celebei for a level 100 ho-oh?
hampir setahun yang lalu dangerdino said…
My favorite legendary Pokemon has always been Rayquaza.
Reason: I used to have him on my Pokemon leaf green as level 100.
hampir setahun yang lalu NadiaMiki said…
blush
Rayquaza and Giratina are in my mind :) why? because Rayquaza somehow remind me of the mighty dragon of my dreamy dragon, strong, big and looks so prideful XD Giratina, I like it because his loneliness in underworld remind of myself trapped in own world... it's sad but Giratina is like one of my part *hopeful*
hampir setahun yang lalu Kiraa_Killer said…
cake
@Bmarme I think Giratina is adorable too . : D But, my all time favorite legendary pokemon is Arceus, due to the fact it almost destroyed the dragon trio . On it's own, that's pretty powerful . But, Rayquaza destroyed a gigantic meteor that Arceus couldn't do . It's in the game . Also Rayquaza has 150 Attack and 150 Special Attack !! That's amazing power there . You can demolish other pokemon .