Leyton Family<3 Couples Elimination *NEW*

xoheartinohioxo posted on Jan 12, 2013 at 02:09PM
Okay so this is another thing that we've had before, but I'm doing it a bit differently this time!

I went to the fanpop's 'couples & shipping' list where it shows couples spots in order of highest-lowest amount of fans. From there I took the top 50 fictional tv couples that are REAL couples, or at least *canon. [For this definition of canon, they just have to have shared a real kiss or at least admitted feelings for one another] Sorry to anyone AU/non-canon ships! This just seems like the best way to do it!

Okay so the rules of the game are simple:
Each couple starts off with 15 points.
Each time you 'play', you choose just ONE couple to add [+] 1 point to & just ONE couple to subtract [-] 1 point from.
You must wait 2 Hours after posting before you can post again.
Please make sure to copy the correct couple list - that would be the person who last posted, not the 'starting list' in the OP. [So for example, I'll start out, then Celine goes after me so she copies my updated list. Then Moosh goes next and copies Celine's updated list. ETC. ETC.]
Also, make sure you note [either at the beginning or end of your post] which couple you are adding & subtracting to/from.
When you eliminate a couple, please make sure to delete them from YOUR list & next to their subtraction, put *ELIMINATED* so there are no mix-ups. [Like this: -1 Finn & Rachel *ELIMINATED* & then erase them from the list so the next person doesn't post their list with an eliminated couple still listed!]

Couples List:

Damon & Elena 15
Booth & Bones 15
Monica & Chandler 15
Stefan & Elena 15
Nathan & Haley 15
Brooke & Lucas 15
Ross & Rachel 15
Piper & Leo 15
Seth & Summer 15
House & Cuddy 15
Lucas & Peyton 15
Lily & Oliver 15
Meredith & Derek 15
Quinn & Puck 15
Serena & Nate 15
Tyler & Caroline 15
Alex & Izzie 15
Dan & Serena 15
Hodgins & Angela 15
Barney & Robin 15
Jess & Rory 15
Buffy & Angel 15
JD & Elliott 15
Logan & Veronica 15
Dan & Blair 15
Chase & Cameron 15
Phoebe & Cole 15
Spike & Buffy 15
Brooke & Julian 15
Sookie & Eric
Will & Emma 15
Sawyer & Kate 15
Pacey & Joey 15
Ryan & Marissa 15
Jake & Peyton 15
Clark & Lois 15
Stefan & Katherine 15
Marshall & Lily 15
Jack & Kate 15
Castle & Beckett 15
Chuck & Sarah 15
Michael & Sara 15
Luke & Lorelai 15
Ezra & Aria 15
Damon & Katherine 15
Charlie & Claire 15
Jim & Pam 15

Eliminated:

Nate & Blair
Chuck & Blair
Finn & Rachel

last edited on Mar 08, 2014 at 05:25PM

Leyton Family<3 161 balas

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...