Leyton vs. Brucas Ever Changed Your Mind?

nosemuffin posted on Mar 15, 2008 at 08:20AM
As someone who likes all three characters enough to be OK with either Leyton or Brucas, I'm wondering something:

For all of you Brucas fans; was there ever a time when you preferred Leyton but then one of the characters did something to piss you off or maybe just the chemistry of Brucas won you over?

For all of you Leyton fans, were you ever gunning for Brucas before you realized that Leyton was always meant to be?

Or maybe you've always felt the same way. If not, what changed your mind?

Leyton vs. Brucas 5 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Leyton4ever said…
Overall Lucas is my favorite OTH character. I love Leyton and I have since the pilot episode. If i thought Brucas was a good couple I could live with it because I love Lucas. One of the biggest problems I have with Brucas is that I do not like Brooke and I never have. I find it hard to love a couple when I dont like both the characters. So to answer your question, I love leyton they are my favorite OTH couple, always will be. I don't hate brucas, I can tolerate them, there are moments where I even like them. But one I think they make a horrible couple and two my not liking Brooke at all(she's one of my least favorite OTH characters in general) makes it difficult for me to love Brucas.
hampir setahun yang lalu broody4cheery said…
i'm a devoted brucas fan and there's no going back for me but yes i originally was a leyton fan, and it was brucas's chemistry that helped me fall in love with this couple, on screen chemistry is something that cant be forced and they just match so well. and i've never liked two broody characters together. i use to be able to tolerate leyton but since season 4 i havent been able to stand them even though i love both the characters.
hampir setahun yang lalu Laurra said…
No cause i watched s4 before any of the other series so i knew leyton were meant to be - after s4 i watched s1-s3 and the pilot episode just made it obvious for me that they are TLA :D
i didnt hate brooke and lucas i just knew they wouldnt last long because of watching s4 first! they are just not meant to be like leyton are! in lucas book - i am now and always will be inlove with peyton sawyer! dont even get me started on his second book LMAO!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu brucas4ever said…
i was a leyton fan is season 1( i know; what was i thinking!) but now i can't stand them, their just so gross...brucas4ever!!
hampir setahun yang lalu didar said…
I always love leyton.. never had a change of heart ever