Lizzy Caplan Lizzy, quick soalan

randlemaniac posted on Dec 10, 2010 at 02:05AM
Lizzy, what. Is. Happening. Hope everything is good, I am writing with a simple request, a question that you could answer in yes-or-no fashion if you want: would you want to hang out and grab dinner one evening? Sure, I’m just a random, faceless internet denizen asking you just-as-randomly out on a date, but I’m a pretty cool guy, and by cool I don’t imply some kind of captain-of-the-football team or accounts receivable team leader cool, I’m just saying that I am fun, conversational, and genuinely interested in what other people say and feel. So, here is my proposal: you, me, an early evening/midday activity like taking a trip to a big cat rescue center where our admission cost helps fund a worthy cause while providing us with a novel and enjoyable experience, followed up thai food somewhere. That’s it, if you have a second get back to me. BTW (by the way), I’m really sorry those lice things bit your character Marlena in Cloverfield and infected you interstellar bacteria that make you appear to explode (the viewers were left kind of the imagine what happened, the screen behind which the soldiers took you obscured the event). That was a rough way to go, and your character seemed the most dynamic too. Standoffish and bored at first but the crisis really brought out your underlying empathy for those around you.. Keep rockin’, stay awesome, good luck with your future endeavors.
Cheers,
Devin

Lizzy Caplan No balas