Cinta I Need Help Telling My Crush That I Lyke Them

punkymonkey posted on Nov 02, 2008 at 01:40AM
He Is My Best Friend. And Ive Liked Him For Lyke 3 yrs.can anyone help me?

Cinta 6 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Jillywinkles said…
Do you flirt with him? Step up the flirting when you're with him, that's the first step. Touch him, say cute things, maybe something suggestive...just see where that leads things naturally.

What my bf did is we had been flirting for awhile, and then one day we were talking online and then he asked me on there if I liked him. At the time I actually wasn't sure if he meant LIKE like or just like, you know? So I said of course! But then he took that to mean the love way, so he went on to say I like you too, blah blah blah. So I sorta stumbled into it before I knew what was happening. But I did love him, so that was okay.

Sometimes saying things online is easier. But then you have to be careful to not get stuck online, and make sure you see him a lot in person, because otherwise it gets awkward.
hampir setahun yang lalu punkymonkey said…
Well I Think He Might Like Guys
So Yea.....
hampir setahun yang lalu iluvryry said…
if he might like boys try asking him if your friends! casually slip it into the conversation! "so have you got your eye on any1 inparticular?"
hampir setahun yang lalu teNaxx said…
#1 - You got to be aware you're going to lose him after you break up 'cause no break up is easy.

#2 - You also have to be aware of the fact that you won't care about friendship while being in the relationship with him, nor after because you're probably going to hate him (every guy seems like a jerk after you break up).

#3 - Friendship makes you happy. If you're not happy, friendship loses the point and stops being friendship.

#4 - If you have loved him for 3 years, than it's not an every day crush so, again, you should try.

To sum up, you really should try with that guy because you have nothing to lose - the relationship you have now, obviously doesn't make you happy.
hampir setahun yang lalu poddo said…
I can help but....it will probly' be stupid:(
If you like him go and tell him,
Never break up.
hampir setahun yang lalu oracleofdelphi said…
meh
idk if my crush even know i exist
well he knows but he may not care