Make It atau Break It Peyson Kisses Sasha?!

purplemittens13 posted on Aug 11, 2010 at 04:34AM
Okay so I'm watching tonights new episode of MIOBI and at the end where they show a preview of the next episode I see Peyson kissing Sasha!! Okay so one hand that's totally disturbing because a) He's there coach and b) He's way older then her! And also you kind of have to feel bad for Summer (even though that's a whole other discussion-but I sort of like Sasha and Summer). On the other hand though- you kind of had to expect it. I mean, they spend a lot time together. Even though this was all typical Coach-Student (whatever you would call her) relationship, he takes her to a ballet, and she bakes him whatever, and he encourages her all the time and lends her his gold medal! And at the end of the episdode they hug. I cannot wait to see what happens. I predict one of 2 things. Either a) he immediately rejects her (kindly though) or b) they kind of makeout (and possibly someone sees). I'm kind of hoping for B. Discuss!

Make It atau Break It 9 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu iloveMIOBI said…
haha i hope summer sees! i would love to see what she would do or say..if anything, it would also be interesting if mrs. keeler would see lol :) or like kaylie lauren or emily..
hampir setahun yang lalu purplemittens13 said…
I guess that if anybody is going to see it will be Summer or one of the girls (Emily, Lauren, Kaylie).
hampir setahun yang lalu mackenzie612823 said…
im obsessed with this show and my jaw dropped! i kinda hope they just made it looklike they kiss but on the other hand it would be a great twist in the show! i cant wai to see!
hampir setahun yang lalu purplemittens13 said…
I don't think they could've made it looked like they kissed. It looked pretty real (well, as real as television can be). It woild be a very interesting twist. Super-excited!
hampir setahun yang lalu iloveMIOBI said…
omg!! what if it was just a dream that payson is gonna have or something.
hampir setahun yang lalu ellehcimichelle said…
laugh
i'm pretty sure payson was just caught up in the moment because she was so happy that sasha helped her become an artistic gymnast. she probably had a little crush on him, kinda like when a little kid has a crush on a teacher. i doubt they will make it into anything more than that quick kiss, because sasha wouldn't do that. payson is probably going to be so embarrassed though!
hampir setahun yang lalu CharmedFan4eva_ said…
when i first saw it i was like nooooo because i knew that sasha would reject her and it would be sooo embarassing for her and not to mention awkward. and i knew that someon would find out and wouldnt u know it the queen of bitches finds it and sends it to elen beals and humiliating payson and sasha was almost kicked out of the rock!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu ElleBell13 said…
big smile
link can all you guys click on this link and close the page once it loads cause it will help me in the game im playing on that website please and thank-you
hampir setahun yang lalu sandyrocks1982 said…
That was a great episode! I love Payson/Sasha :o)