Dear Anime/Manga lovers! :3
I have a request for anda guys:
I’m a Dutch student (btw, I think this English message is going to have some grammar mistakes ^^’’) and currently in my last tahun in middle-school. Everybody in his/her last tahun has to make a sort of project about a subject anda like. The goal of this project is that anda learn new things about your subject and I chose the subject anime/manga!
I want to find out why Anime/Manga started in Japan. Why Jepun and not for example Korea atau China? I think it has to do something with the strict/formal culture (in the past mostly) in Japan.
My soalan for anda guys is if anda want to fill in these soalan down below this message. This way I get to know opinions about Anime/Manga other than mine! It’ll take some time to fill in all the soalan so if you’re not interested that’s allright^^
So please fill in those soalan and it would be a big help!
Thank anda very much!! :D
(Photo below: My own drawing of a monster hunter 3 Ultimate hunter :D link
Name: (You don’t have to fill in your name if anda want to stay anonymous) :
1. What’s the reason anda began watching atau Membaca anime/manga? (Like: It made me happier atau something like that)
2. Are anda interested in Jepun only for the anime/manga atau did anda became, for example, also interested in it’s culture atau past? If so, please explain why ;)
3. Do anda think that every anime/manga story has a (secret) special meaning that can change your life?
4. Do anda think that Jepun could stay “Japan” if there was no anime/manga? (I mean, is it so important for the Japanese culture?)
5. Last question! Why do anda think that anime/manga started in Japan?