Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen Which buku do anda like

sall13 posted on Oct 26, 2007 at 08:37PM
..........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.??­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­?:)

Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen 4 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu i_love_aaron said…
i like the so little time books and the two of a kind books are like so cool
hampir setahun yang lalu princess829 said…
heart
I like all of them, but I actually prefer the Two Of A Kind books and The New Adventures Of Mary Kate and Ashley.
hampir setahun yang lalu RemindMe said…
All.. :)
hampir setahun yang lalu supraman90 said…
OK, I am an older guy who hadn't read a book for twenty years. Then I happened to come across a copy of "New York Minute" and decided to read it.I didn't expect much as it is written for teen girls,I suppose, but it sparked an interest and I was keen to read on. From that point on ( two years ago ) I have been a fan and a collector of their brand.
I have read all the "Two of a kind" series and have three faves-
Book 21 " Now you see him, now you don't" - Mary kate's got a mind reading horse and Ashley gets stuck in a magic box ! The cover shot of this book is I think the best photo of the girls ever !!!
Book 26 " The perfect gift " Secret Santa time and Ashley gets a stinky sock, a half eaten sandwich and a lump of coal!
Book 28 "The Dream Date debate" Both girls are winners and Mary-kate finally gets a kiss from her crush.
I also liked book 14 from "So Little Time" - "Spring break up" Riley goes out with the Punk rocker bad boy.
I look forward to reading the "Sweet sixteen" and "Graduation" series.
 OK, I am an older guy who hadn't read a book for twenty years. Then I happened to come across a copy